Thread: Age of Chivalry: Hegemony Total War for Medieval 2 Total War

Arrow Age of Chivalry: Hegemony Total War for Medieval 2 Total War

Yet a setting that does not match the game's scope: after all, the middle ages were a European phenomenon. Other continents faced different problems and realities. To better reflect the character of the 12th-15th centuries, Age of Chivalry: Hegemony Total War replaces or significantly alters each of the civilisations in the original game, adding many new units and technologies, allowing the player to lead Central and Western European countries. Playing as Austria, Bavaria, Bohemia, Brittany, Burgundy, Denmark, England, Flanders, France, Friesland, Genoa, Guelders, Helvetia, Poland, Savoy, Saxony, Scotland, or Wales, the player can fight through random maps, a unique historical eight-scenario campaign, and multiplayer matches are supported. Even real world maps of Central Europe, Western Europe, the Low Countries and Northern Italy have been added, and gameplay and balance have been changed significantly for extra realism. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	map.jpg 
Views:	31325 
Size:	189.0 KB 
ID:	5082. my mod includes and extra factions. plus a lot campaigns what including William Wallace, Frederick Barbarossa.
    My favourite mods:
    Rome Total War: Europa Barbarorum, Roma Surrectum 2 and Invasio Barbarorum: Somnivm Apostatate Ivliani
    Medieval 2 Total War: Stainless Steel, Third Age: Total War and Deus lo Vult

Default Re: Age of Chivalry: Hegemony Total War for Medieval 2 Total War

Adventure begins in 2011 when planning make Age of Chivalry: Hegemony Total War for RTWALX. i leaving project this year and starting for Medieval 2 Total War.
    My favourite mods:
    Rome Total War: Europa Barbarorum, Roma Surrectum 2 and Invasio Barbarorum: Somnivm Apostatate Ivliani

Factions are same as in latest version of Age of Chivalry: Hegemony but many are out of that mod:
    1: Austria, 2: Bavaria, 3: Bohemia, 4: Brittany, 5: Burgundy, 6: Denmark, 7: England, 8: Flanders, 9: France, 10: Brandenburg, 11: Friesland, 12: Genoa, 13: Guelders, 14: Helvetia, 15: Poland, 16: Savoy, 17: Saxony, 18: Scotland, 19: Venice, 20: Florence, 21: Wales, 22: Liege, 23: Hungary, 24: Sicily, 25: Norway, 26: Spain 27: Papal States 28: Sweden 29: Lithuania 30: Romanian Voievodships 31: Independent Peoples.

Are three main campaigns - Early(1100), High(1220) and Late(1300), and nine provincial campaigns - Hundred Years War, Italian Wars, Hussite Wars, Central Europe, Western Europe and Scottish Wars of Independence

A important feature is policy decision: you can builid two builidings, every presents a different policy decision and enable new effects such as improving public order and increase of happiness of people - for example if playing with Scotland can choose between Gaelisation which increase experience and armour of Scottish units or Normanisation which enable recruitment of English units such as Armoured Sergeants and English Knights.

Venice and Genoa are republics and not have family tree nor princessess as reflecting history of these maritime powers
    Last edited by Arnulf Floyd; Today at 08:03.
    My favourite mods:

Credits:

Kor Bosch and Andrew Dunn for Age of Chivalry: Hegemony, best mod ever released for Age of Empires 2
    Last edited by Arnulf Floyd; Today at 08:06.
    My favourite mods: