Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for the heaps of useful information which can be found here; they motivated me to make an account after lurking and reading for a while. I'm into RTW (my favorite factions are seleucids, greek cities, cataphract nations in general and romans) and might give EB a shot - the only thing keeping me from doing it is the fact that I have some ongoing RTW campaigns and I want to finish them before modding the game.

I'd play the more modern games (especially M2TW; I'm a huge byzantine fan) but my old computer wouldn't let me. Maybe someday :c
    Last edited by Clockworker; 04-09-2012 at 18:35.

Default Re: Hello!

Welcome.Clockworker I too had a soft spot for the Selucids.
    Last edited by InsaneApache; 04-10-2012 at 00:27.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Welcome Clockworker
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Annoyingly awesome Member Booger Flick Champion, Run Sam Run Champion, Speed Cards Champion rickinator9's Avatar

Welcome Clockworker!

Just so you know, you can still play normal RTW if you have EB installed. I'm sure you'll like the seleucids and greek factions, as they have a very varied unit roster.
    rickinator9 is either a cleverly "hidden in plain sight by jumping on the random bandwagon" scum or the ever-increasing in popularity "What the is going on?" townie. Either way I want to lynch him. - White Eyes