Thread: Instalation Help

Default Instalation Help

So ive played Rome-Total War for a while but of the instalation I un installed and reinstalled and then I updated to 1.5, is that good enough?
    Then I downloaded the EB 1.1 and 1.2 files (installed 1.1 before downloading 1.2)
    Then I coppied The Rome Total War folder to a new folder on my desktop, and then i installed eb into that new folder(although not the Rome Total War folder) and then I moved the EB stuff into the RTW folder and then I tried to run it, it didnt work showing and error saying that it could not find a file

i dont know what im doing wrong at all, ive tried doing a number of things but cant seem to get it to work, would really appreciate a full step by step, thanks

Default Re: Instalation Help

So you tried to move your new folder into your original RTW folder after you had installed EB in the new folder?
    I think your problem with missing files is that something got overwritten when you moved everything over.

It has been awhile since I installed EB, but back when I played it all the time I did the process many times. I only had one RTW folder, patched it to 1.5, installed 1.1, then 1.2 patch and it should be fine.

I don't know if this will actually help your problem, sorry if it doesn't.

Default Re: Instalation Help

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...shots-provided

Should help you to install EB properly.