Thread: Game Crashing

Default Game Crashing

Greetings again,

I installed 1.2 with permanent fixes and started a new game. The game was running smoothly without too many crashes but now the game is stuck when I attack Arretium (I'm Makedon and the year is around 258). I attacked it in the year 262 and won but the game crashed so I decided to wait a few more years to see if there was some other problem with no luck. It doesn't matter if I autoresolve or fight manually, the game crashes when I kill the roman general and take over the town.

I get the point of when the screen pops up whether I want to occupy, expel, or exterminate then immediately crashes.

Anything I can do?

Many thanks in advance!

EB Support Guy Senior Member XSamatan's Avatar

Default Re: Game Crashing

Is it the last Romani town or FM? Has the general zero movement-points?
    If you have Force Diplomacy installed you could try to gain access to this city via diplomacy.

Do you have any mini-mods installed?

XSamatan

1.2 fixes - Updated regularly. Latest news from 2009-02-01.
    EB FAQ --- Tech help important thread list --- Frequent issues and solutions

No other mini-mods installed. I don't know if it's the last FM but it's the faction leader that's there. Rome has only one or two towns left. General does not have zero movement points as I've been sieging the city. I don't have FD installed.
    Last edited by Hoquista; 04-10-2012 at 15:54.

Is it the capital? If not, get FD and use it to 'conquer' the region.

Please upload your savegame, if you don't want to take this direction, I'll give it a look on my build.

XSamatan

Thanks very much for the assistance and help but I'm going to start a new game. I want to try things a little different to see how the outcome would change from my current game.

Please upload your game anyway so I can see if it is a random error or a bug.

XSamatan