Poll: What do you think about making a EB III?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EB III

Default Re: EB III

Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah ramese II View Post
    what about make EB it's own game! imagine the possibilities of having your own engien etc

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    make it free to play though :P
    I'm sorry but it won't be free to play. How are we going to pay our developers?
    EB Online Founder | Website
    Former Projects:
    - Vartan's EB Submod Compilation Pack

- Asia ton Barbaron (Armenian linguistics)
    - EB:NOM (Armenian linguistics/history)
    - Dominion of the Sword (Armenian linguistics/history, videographer)

kk i see your points but think hard about the empire total war map perfect it has india to england the only problem is the americas.
    Is eating a taco.

Except you can't change anything about it, fancy having Paris as the capital of a one province Gaul? Because I don't.

I have a suggestion :) Well recently here in the USA indie companies are getting started nearly everyday on Kickstarter or Indiegogo and im not talking 1 or 2 million dollars in a year im talking about 1 million in ONE WEEK :P What i am proposing is that after EBII we, the devoted fans of EB, fund them to start their own company and make their own game! Additionally, because EB has such widespread fame within the TW community im sure there would be people to step up! I would personally give them a $100 donation :D thoughts?

Now ive been suggesting this for a while on TWC Forums for other things too :P
    here is some support within this forum

Quote Originally Posted by moonburn View Post
    seing a report in bbc news (wierd people will be wierd right) i saw an interesting platform called kickstarters

maybe people could create something similar ? then maybe like that eb could hire a few freelancers to work for a month on where they believe it´s needed the most

kickstarters as explained by that histerical/historical plebeian michael moore is a platform where the connesseurs go and see projects and then gift money to those they would like to be seen

it´s only for movies i think but hey i bet there´s a crapload of independent game labs and a crapload of gamers who wouldn´t mind donating and receiving donations just to be part of it and finally play a game they wanna play

eb as 1 big disadvantage (if such a site/platform exists) wich is the fact that it´s a mod and not a new game

on the other hand it has the big advantage of giving people a secure donation since it as already proven it´s worth

just my 2 cents and maybe this can help someone start up a deal (and a few programers/designers to take off on their projects)

personally i have a great project for a MMorpg but since i don´t know crap about programing i will never see it come trough so i will keep it for myself

p.S: this is not directed at the team per se but at the comunity since i can´t program and don´t have much time maybe i can be usefull as a individual think tank since i do smoke alot of crap and when that happens i get some pretty original ideas
    Last edited by Bob Doad; 05-01-2012 at 02:54.

Is eating a taco.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12