Thread: Starforge

Annoyingly awesome Member Booger Flick Champion, Run Sam Run Champion, Speed Cards Champion rickinator9's Avatar

Default Starforge

rickinator9 is either a cleverly "hidden in plain sight by jumping on the random bandwagon" scum or the ever-increasing in popularity "What the is going on?" townie. Either way I want to lynch him. - White Eyes

Member thankful for this post:

Default Re: Starforge

Sounds too good to be true. I shudder to think how much lag will I suffer if I play this game on high graphical settings.

The horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

It looks cool and inventive.

CR
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

The Abominable Senior Member Hexxagon Champion Monk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rajpoot View Post
    Sounds too good to be true. I shudder to think how much lag will I suffer if I play this game on high graphical settings.
    Right now it sorta is, it's still very early alpha state and rough around the edges. However, the alpha is free and open to anyone and the game is planned to be f2p.

The download page isnt working right now but i'll drop the link to the game's website regardless. If you've got free time some afternoon might be worth a look, especially since it's f2p.

http://www.starforge.com/
    Last edited by Monk; 06-02-2012 at 06:30.

Member thankful for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    Right now it sorta is, it's still very early alpha state and rough around the edges. However, the alpha is free and open to anyone and the game is planned to be f2p.

The download page isnt working right now but i'll drop the link to the game's website regardless. If you've got free time some afternoon might be worth a look, especially since it's f2p.

http://www.starforge.com/
    Yup I checked in out earlier, the download links appear to be dead as do the one's on the Heroes page. Certainly going to check it out once it's back up.

The horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.