Thread: Mini Game: Vanilla Game 6 [Concluded]

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Mini Game: Vanilla Game 6 [Concluded]

Yeah, that's right, another one. Sign up if you want. 10 players again hopefully.

Going to be testing out a few new ideas this time around, as with my other games. I will try to make a balanced and enjoyable game, but I cannot guarentee balance.

Rules:
    •24 hour days and 24 hour night phases. Phases may be extended if needed and if I require.
    •You can contribute after death, can't use private offthread info though, can't PM people, etc.
    •You may not post your role PM or quote anything by me, however you may paraphrase
    •No screenshots, etc.
    •You may talk to players outside the thread.
    •You will vote for players you want lynched during the day, using the format, Vote: Visorslash. Votes must be in bold to count. If you wish to unvote, simply: Unvote; Vote: ATPG. You don't need to do a semicolon, I just think it looks nice.
    •If you are replaced or WOG killed, please do not post in the thread anymore unless it is an apology. If you are replaced by choice, please don't comment in the game.
    •If you think you won't be around during the night phase to give your night action, you can always PM me your night actions in advance.
    •Votes that end in a tie, will result in a surprise
    •No lynch and Abstain are allowed. THEY ARE THE SAME THING.
    •Do not edit your posts. If you want to fix a grammar mistake or fix tags, that's fine, but don't alter your content. If you have another thought, just double post.
    •Other stuff may happen. Don't be scared. DEATH MAY NOT BE THE END.
    •Also, there is to be no lurking. If you miss three day phases in a row or 4 in total with any reasonable excuse or informing me why you will be WoG'ed. No exceptions.
    •Have fun. This is not an option . If you don't think you'll have fun with this game... don't join it. Nor if you feel you won't be able to participate.
    •Alignment will be revealed on death.

Players 10/10:
    1. Montmorency
    2. atheotes
    3. Nightbringer
    4. SalmonSoil
    5. LazyMcCrow
    6. Ishmael
    7. BSmith
    8. Arjos
    9. Robbiecon
    10. DaveShack

Reserves 1:
    1. Chaotix
    Last edited by Visor; 04-21-2012 at 01:57.

Default Re: Mini Game: Vanilla Game 6

Now, balance can't be judged on the basis of a single game's outcome.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

It's not the same setup. I may retry a similar one to that game someday, but right now I just want to test concepts and ideas for larger games.

I am in.

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

I'm In
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Reminds me of my time in 'Nam.