Thread: Romani Archers

Default Romani Archers

Hi, i'm just new here.. i'm at 20 B.C playing VH/VH of the Romani Campaign and so far have completed it.....but i still want to have a feel of a pure roman force in every settlement that i conquer.... so here it goes

i just want to make the "roman missile archer auxilia" to be recruitable for "almost" every region that the romani faction could conquer, but it is only restricted to the eastern part of europe to the asian minor(or i am just wrong in interpreting the EB Recruitment Viewer?).

how do i edit the EDU and EDB for it to be available for the western regions of europe? (it's only just for fun :D)

and sorry if it is already asked in the previous threads, too lazy to search. and i respect anything that may be posted against this thread.......

Default Re: Romani Archers

Just remove the hidden resource requirements in EDB and they will be available in every settlement.

Disclaimer: my posts are to be considered my private opinion and not offical statements by the EB Team

oh, thanks mate!!!! and btw, do you mean this line?

recruit "roman missile archer auxilia" 0 requires factions { seleucid, } and hidden_resource EA and hidden_resource D and hidden_resource n1 and hidden_resource n2 and hidden_resource n4 and hidden_resource y8
    Last edited by moosh; 04-17-2012 at 02:19.

Yes, exactly. Don't forget to do so at each level of the respective building.

Disclaimer: my posts are to be considered my private opinion and not offical statements by the EB Team

ok, thanks!!!!