Hello!

I appolgize if this should have been placed elsewhere. If so, would the moderator move it?

Just as the title speaks, how easy is using M:TW to do an AAR? I realize silly question The reason for asking is that I will be receiving shortly; M:TW from Harley's in the UK. I have played M2:TW, and have written several horrid attempts at producing anything worth reading. I am more than willing to give it a go. My "probelm" is not that I don't think I can produce something passable; but rather the length to tell the tale.

I believe if I read correctly that M:TW uses 1 year turns. This is perfect for my interpertation of what I am wanting to put down. M2:TW had everthing all over the place. For those that know 6 months to 2 years is a wide gap in order to plan a story. Plus depending on the blandness of vanilla or the hyper-activity of some mods. I felt I couldn't get the right mix of desirable "fluff" to convey my desire to write.

Well, rather than tell my life story, if serveral someones could provide their expierences I would appreciate it. Thanks for reading.