Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mentally Retarded Girl Gang Raped In South Africa. n Other News Sky Is Blue

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Default Mentally Retarded Girl Gang Raped In South Africa. n Other News Sky Is Blue

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17771455

• South Africa has one of the highest incidence of rape in the world
    • 1 in 4 men admit to rape
    • More than 56,000 cases of rape were reported in the year ending in March 2011
    Rape is endemic in South Africa. This is not a case of the young men being libertines as they adhere to a fairly strict moral code otherwise(or at least pay lip service to one) With the AIDS epedimic sweeping the continent it is clearly in no ones best interest to be having anonyomus sex, much less raping anyone.

So what is the root cause of rape in Africa? I know about the "sex with a virgin cures aids" and "Corrective" rape. I am just trying to wrap my head around this whole thing
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

smell the glove Senior Member Major Robert Dump's Avatar

Default Re: Mentally Retarded Girl Gang Raped In South Africa. n Other News Sky Is Blue

I don't know, but if we try really hard I am sure we can abjucate them of all responsibility, label them as victims and blame some white people for it. It's kind of like 7 Degrees of Kevin Bacon, but I call it 7 Degrees of Cracker.
    Baby Quit Your Cryin' Put Your Clown Britches On!!!

Member thankful for this post:

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

Default Re: Mentally Retarded Girl Gang Raped In South Africa. n Other News Sky Is Blue

You forgot to mention dry sex. No discussion of horrible sex in Africa can be complete without it.

Wherever my blade takes me or to school, it sorta depends

barbarians be barbarians bro

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Time for the Afrikaners to get home, there is a totally ignored genocide going on there

Senior Member Senior Member gaelic cowboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Time for the Afrikaners to get home, there is a totally ignored genocide going on there
    Eh??
    They slew him with poison afaid to meet him with the steel
    a gallant son of eireann was Owen Roe o'Neill.

Internet is a bad place for info Gaelic Cowboy

Grand Patron's Banner Bearer Senior Member Peasant Phill's Avatar
    Somewhere relatively safe, behind some one else, preferably at the back
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gaelic cowboy View Post
    Eh??
    White farmers quite regularly are killed by black South Africans. As little as I know about it, it seems that the ANC isn't doing as much against it as they could.
    Racism isn't gone in South-Africa and it goes both ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drone
    Someone has to watch over the wheat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TinCow
    We've made our walls sufficiently thick that we don't even hear the wet thuds of them bashing their brains against the outer wall and falling as lifeless corpses into our bottomless moat.

Quote Originally Posted by Peasant Phill View Post
    White farmers quite regularly are killed by black South Africans. As little as I know about it, it seems that the ANC isn't doing as much against it as they could.
    Could they stop it even if they tried there best, I doubt it to be honest.

smell the glove Senior Member Major Robert Dump's Avatar

That rape rate cited is pretty consistent throughout most of Africa. It's not a south African thing, it's an African thing. And Haitian thing. And Brazilian thing. Oh wait.
    Baby Quit Your Cryin' Put Your Clown Britches On!!!

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Major Robert Dump View Post
    It's not a south African thing, it's an African thing. And Haitian thing. And Brazilian thing. Oh wait.
    There comes a point where you have to wonder if it really is due to a thousand and one abstract, unquantifiable factors, or if it's just down to the quality of people.

I didn't expect much more from a country where the President rapes a woman then washes his privates in the shower to protect against AIDS.

I've heard a bit about the situation there from being in contact with Afrikaners through some Reformed Christian forums. All I can say is I hope that the Afrikaner people get their own state because things are taking a really ugly turn there.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Blog Entries

I'm starting to think we shouldnt have been in such a rush to let some of them leave the empires. Actually scratch that, we gave them the chance to do thier own thing and some flosrished, though I feel we should have at least interviened when a bunch of them turned into hellholes.
    Edit: then again desert storm showed how badly that could go. I dunno, I feel we shouldnt just sit back and watch them crash and burn.
    Edit2: Um I'm starting top get that "woefully ignorant about the true facts of the situation" feeling again.
    Last edited by Greyblades; 04-20-2012 at 13:33.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Peasant Phill View Post
    My Uncle married an Africaner, they're out there right now. I think the consensus where they are is it's more a jealousy thing and a lack of Law and Order rather than an organised genocide.
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Philipvs Vallindervs Calicvla View Post
    I think the consensus where they are is it's more a jealousy thing and a lack of Law and Order rather than an organised genocide.

If your a white relatively richer farmer with a nice house a couple of dogs and picket fence yet half a mile up the road is some fella is living in a shack even though he is supposedly "Free" does it surprise anyone these incidents happen.

Does this mean it is ok that it happens of course not however nor is it proof of large scale genocide.

More likely it is proof of the inability of governments in Africa to truly control there territory and population at large.

Essentially South Africa is a flawed democracy better than most but could do better.
    Last edited by gaelic cowboy; 04-20-2012 at 16:10.

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Philipvs Vallindervs Calicvla View Post
    My Uncle married an Africaner, they're out there right now. I think the consensus where they are is it's more a jealousy thing and a lack of Law and Order rather than an organised genocide.
    Yeah, actually this is a universal, in every society and every culture. Extreme inequality (on a local level) leads to a breakdown of order and social fabric. That's why, as a relatively successful lemur, I'm more than happy to pay my bit into the social safety net through property, state and federal taxes. It's insurance for my lifestyle, and for the safety of my family. It's in my selfish interest to not have people living in shacks, desperate for anything they can get.

That's probably another discussion, though.
    Last edited by Lemur; 04-20-2012 at 15:50.

Enlightened Despot Member Vladimir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lemur View Post
    That's probably another discussion, though.
    Clearly, as there are many societies where this is not the case. That depends on the local culture and a host of other factors. The rape culture, as others have pointed out, is particularly strong in Sub-Saharan Africa. It's also down to how a culture identifies itself. I suspect Jamaican "daggering" and etc has something to do with their cultural identity.

Reinvent the British and you get a global finance center, edible food and better service. Reinvent the French and you may just get more Germans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Maniac From Mars
    How do you motivate your employees? Waterboarding, of course.
    Ik hou van ferme grieten en dikke pinten
    Down with dried flowers!

If you treat people like dogs, don't be surprised when they act like them

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    "daggering"
    Interesting...

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

If your a white relatively richer farmer with a nice house a couple of dogs and picket fence yet half a mile up the road is some fella is living in a shack even though he is supposedly "Free" does it surprise anyone these incidents happen.
    A lot of Afrikaners live in poverty, they rely on food aid to survive. I wish I had it to hand but there was an article recently on a news site where black South Africans were shown a video of their conditions and they were shocked.

If you treat people like dogs, don't be surprised when they act like them
    There are a lot of misconceptions about Apartheid.

The reality is black South Africans had not only the highest living standards of any black population in Africa, they also had full political rights within their homelands. The likes of Mandela could only do what they did because they were educated in institutions created and payed for by the white man.

And the Boers were treated worse than dogs by the British and yet their solution wasn't to mass rape their own people.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyfhylwyr View Post
    And the Boers were treated worse than dogs by the British and yet their solution wasn't to mass rape their own people.
    I must say that this is a very good observation.
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

“The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

Blog Entries

And the Boers were treated worse than dogs by the British
    I never realy understood that phrase, nowadays we treat dogs almost better than we treat eachother, from what I know about history the ones who weren't tamed were largely ignored and considered a minor nuisance to cityfolk at worst, while the ones that got violent were killed on the spot, usually quickly. Is there some period of widespread dog abuse I'm not aware of?
    Last edited by Greyblades; 04-20-2012 at 17:31.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out

Quote Originally Posted by rvg View Post
    I must say that this is a very good observation.
    No it's not. It's a terribly shallow glossing over of the situation.

That list you gave is absolute trash. That is not where blacks settled themselves in 1913

I have to go to class but when I come back everyone is going to fet a stern talking to

Screw it, I'll do it now.

The British and Boers were mutually antagonistic to eachother. This culminated in the Boer wars. I would like to see how Boer treatment equates with that of Africans considering the Boers were able to settle up country, out of the cape and aparthied is the brain child of the Boers. The war was brutal but it was not a systematic dienfrnachisement like that of aprthied. South Africas early history is all about British-Boer power brokering. The Boers were equal in that sense.

The British cape colony extended voting rights to civilized property holding blacks, and by all accounts treated them with much less parentelism than the Boers. After the union the British and Boers came together. Due to some brilliant political manuvering by Smuts he was able to keep the more hardline Boers and Brits together and after the second war Malan was able to rally the groups around the symbolism of white Africa.

Aparthied was the bastard brain child of the Calvanist themed Dutch reformed church and it's archeticts are almost wholly Boers themselves. It is the price Brits paid for alliance during the war and remaining in the commonwealth (until the republic of course) Boers also held allot of the land, and the Brits ever being the pragmatists realized they would have to work with them.

On the other hand the Africans were seperated and marginilized to the worst farmland (in part helped by traditional African chiefs whom saw their traditonal power being chipped away by the ANCs calls for democratazation)

It has become en vouge for the self styled polmec to point to high living standards of South Africa and equate it with the benovlence of white rule. Completely ignoring the speical status and lucrative trade contracts South Africa was able to obtain from the UK and later the US as a peice in the later cold war.

So yea the Boers and the Brits fought a war but they were also the most politically enfranchised groups in Southern Africa. The Brits may have killed their fair share of Boers but in peacetime it was more haggiling than jackboots

Your source is a peice of trash

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Does this mean it is ok that it happens of course not however nor is it proof of large scale genocide.

More likely it is proof of the inability of governments in Africa to truly control there territory and population at large.

Essentially South Africa is a flawed democracy better than most but could do better.
    Currently, SA is a de facto One Party State.

20 years of Political dominance by the ANC has bread graft and corruption.

As the ANC is always elected they have no motivation to actually make the reforms necessary to improve the living standards of the poorest. The only well run areas are the ones the ANC doesn't control.

A lot of Afrikaners live in poverty, they rely on food aid to survive. I wish I had it to hand but there was an article recently on a news site where black South Africans were shown a video of their conditions and they were shocked.

There are a lot of misconceptions about Apartheid.

The reality is black South Africans had not only the highest living standards of any black population in Africa, they also had full political rights within their homelands. The likes of Mandela could only do what they did because they were educated in institutions created and payed for by the white man.

Both right and wrong, right about the poor whites, wrong about Aparteid.

Mandela was educated during British rule, post British rule education for blacks fell off sharply with the result that as the population ages the literacy rate is actually falling.

I'll see if I can find the report later.
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

Blog Entries

:snip:
    Dang, if he's like this just by being sober, I'd hate to see Strike angry.

Enlightened Despot Member Vladimir's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Greyblades View Post
    Dang, if he's like this just by being sober, I'd hate to see Strike angry.
    I'm thinking bear hugs. Lots of bear hugs and bad breath.

Reinvent the British and you get a global finance center, edible food and better service. Reinvent the French and you may just get more Germans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Maniac From Mars
    How do you motivate your employees? Waterboarding, of course.
    Ik hou van ferme grieten en dikke pinten
    Down with dried flowers!

Screw it, I'll do it now.

The British and Boers were mutually antagonistic to eachother. This culminated in the Boer wars. I would like to see how Boer treatment equates with that of Africans considering the Boers were able to settle up country, out of the cape and aparthied is the brain child of the Boers. The war was brutal but it was not a systematic dienfrnachisement like that of aprthied. South Africas early history is all about British-Boer power brokering. The Boers were equal in that sense.

The British cape colony extended voting rights to civilized property holding blacks, and by all accounts treated them with much less parentelism than the Boers. After the union the British and Boers came together. Due to some brilliant political manuvering by Smuts he was able to keep the more hardline Boers and Brits together and after the second war Malan was able to rally the groups around the symbolism of white Africa.

Aparthied was the bastard brain child of the Calvanist themed Dutch reformed church and it's archeticts are almost wholly Boers themselves. It is the price Brits paid for alliance during the war and remaining in the commonwealth (until the republic of course) Boers also held allot of the land, and the Brits ever being the pragmatists realized they would have to work with them.

On the other hand the Africans were seperated and marginilized to the worst farmland (in part helped by traditional African chiefs whom saw their traditonal power being chipped away by the ANCs calls for democratazation)

It has become en vouge for the self styled polmec to point to high living standards of South Africa and equate it with the benovlence of white rule. Completely ignoring the speical status and lucrative trade contracts South Africa was able to obtain from the UK and later the US as a peice in the later cold war.

So yea the Boers and the Brits fought a war but they were also the most politically enfranchised groups in Southern Africa. The Brits may have killed their fair share of Boers but in peacetime it was more haggiling than jackboots

Your source is a peice of trash
    The historic narrative with the British/Boer power haggling doesn't change the fact that the Boers were rounded up into what were effectively concentration camps and suffered mass casualties.

I think that it is strange that you can say black South Africans were "treated worse than dogs" with the conditions they had under Apartheid, and then with a straight face tell me that for all the Boers endured it was "more haggling than jackboots".

Also despite your emphasis on Apartheid being a brainchild of the Boers, I don't think I ever suggested otherwise. If it was meant to be implicit that this was somehow denouncing the Boers when I've been defending them, well then it's a bit redundant as a point since I was defending Apartheid itself.

Regarding the high quality of life of black South Africans, I don't believe I ever attributed that to white rule. My point was simply that for them to have enjoyed such a relatively good standard of life, they can't have been treated that badly.

Of course financial growth can go hand in hand with political oppression. But when it comes to political rights, like I said blacks had their homelands where they had their own political system and even defence forces. They were actually recognised as sovereign nations by the South African government. Although only a couple like Swaziland and Lesotho happened to be recognised by the British.

So the only point really addressing an example of black oppression is the one about the 1913 Native Land Act. Now, I know history isn't all, well... black and white. That Act did store up a lot of problems for black South Africans given the rapid population growth they would experience. And the white government failed to keep their promises to the black people to expand the borders they could hold land in.

But I don't think the intent was so malicious when the Act was passed, it was I believe actually supported by some black politicians and liberal white ones. The 7% figure people like to throw about is very misleading given that a large portion of the landmass was desert or semi-desert. Not to mention the fact that it was only actually enforced in the Orange, Transvaal and Natal areas (since it was unconstitutional in Cape-Colony).

Maybe it's just so simple that some people miss it, but the reality of inequality in South Africa is surely just down to the vast difference in the level of advancement that the different peoples in the area had. Black South Africans live in shacks just like the rest of black Africans white rule or not. The Boers brought civlization and they continue to enjoy it.

Which is not to say that some level of oppression did not take place. It looks like a tough topic to me, it's quite complicated stuff. But from what I've gathered so far it seems like the wickedness of the Apartheid regime is quite notably overstated.

I dug a little deeper on the website and found this mission statement.

Our mission is three-fold:
    1. To provide a forum and community of like-minded Christians who seek the preservation of their descendants in the lands of their ancestors, and who have not acquiesced to the contemporary idols of Cultural Marxism, multiculturalism, equality, and the heretical social gospel;

2. To influence and encourage debate, theological, cultural, and otherwise, within our denominations to dislodge and discredit the current unfortunate monolithic Marxist multiculturalism of the institutional churches; and

3. To evangelize and encourage those, among the most noble of our people, who have been alienated by the Church’s treasonous behavior towards their own homelands and people and thus drifted from the faith of their forefathers.

When I read it at first I thought it was just your standard evangelical paranoia about liberals etc etc except that it's not really is it.

Some good ole boy is hosting this website an it strikes me that this person whoever they are is close enough to Breviktown if you ask me.

Who Does America Belong To?

Alienism and Marxism in Complete Agreement

American Indians are a Social Construct

A Biblical Defense of Ethno-Nationalism

All I can say is I am shocked at how well put together this pile crypto-racism is tis almost cogent an nearly makes a warped sense. I can see now how easy it was to be codded by it all now for the Boers.

Till I read this bit on the about us tab on the website that is About Faith & Heritage Webzine

We affirm that all men, of every race, ethnicity, and tribe, are created in the image of God. However, this common humanity does not mean that all groups are equal in every respect, just as two brothers can share a common family but be blessed by Providence with vastly differing talents and abilities. We affirm that many of these differences have genetic components and thank God for the diversity of mankind.

We affirm that all attempts to amalgamate humans into one mixed mass are in open rebellion against God’s law and His sovereignly created boundaries.
    It goes on an on but tis pretty obvious this is a henious website subtle about it but no less dangerous for it.

Bravo Rhy you had me going there for a while earlier on, where did you find that website it's a hoot.
    Last edited by gaelic cowboy; 04-20-2012 at 22:14.

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

they also had full political rights within their homelands.
    The only reason the concept of homelands existed during apartheid was to serve as a pretext to deny them South African citizenship, and therefore the same services and political rights that whites had acces to. Many of them actually had SA citizenship at some point, only to be rebranded as foreigners and guest workers. Kind of similar to the "seperate but equal" nonsense in the USA.

Some good ole boy is hosting this website an it strikes me that this person whoever they are is close enough to Breviktown if you ask me.
    Wow. Is this the new Godwin's law? It you wanted to make wild accusations against anybody remotely right-wing, they used to be called Nazi's. ABB seems to be taking over that mantle.

All I can say is I am shocked at how well put together this pile crypto-racism is tis almost cogent an nearly makes a warped sense. I can see now how easy it was to be codded by it all now for the Boers.
    It is very well put together, isn't it.

Of course their views are ones a lot of people are uncomfortable with. So the fact that what they say is coherent, structured and researched only proves how wicked and cunning they are, rather than suggesting they might have a point.

Bravo Rhy you had me going there for a while earlier on, where did you find that website it's a hoot.
    They did a couple of organised debates with the guys over at the PuritanBoard, which is a hardline Calvinist yet non-racist and fairly mainstream site.

They would come under the banner of Kinism, it's not extremist at all, from the wiki:

"Parnell McCarter called Kinism "the wrong solution to the real problem" of a "multi-cultural, multi-civilization nation."[15] Jonathan Barlow said Kinism is "defining salvation down" with "racial fatalism", but unlike the Christian Identity movement, which he states is effectively another religion, Kinism is heterodox Christian sect"

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Could they stop it even if they tried there best, I doubt it to be honest.
    40.000 killed by now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast