Thread: Mentally Retarded Girl Gang Raped In South Africa. n Other News Sky Is Blue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Default Mentally Retarded Girl Gang Raped In South Africa. n Other News Sky Is Blue

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-17771455

• South Africa has one of the highest incidence of rape in the world
    • 1 in 4 men admit to rape
    • More than 56,000 cases of rape were reported in the year ending in March 2011
    Rape is endemic in South Africa. This is not a case of the young men being libertines as they adhere to a fairly strict moral code otherwise(or at least pay lip service to one) With the AIDS epedimic sweeping the continent it is clearly in no ones best interest to be having anonyomus sex, much less raping anyone.

So what is the root cause of rape in Africa? I know about the "sex with a virgin cures aids" and "Corrective" rape. I am just trying to wrap my head around this whole thing
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

smell the glove Senior Member Major Robert Dump's Avatar

Default Re: Mentally Retarded Girl Gang Raped In South Africa. n Other News Sky Is Blue

I don't know, but if we try really hard I am sure we can abjucate them of all responsibility, label them as victims and blame some white people for it. It's kind of like 7 Degrees of Kevin Bacon, but I call it 7 Degrees of Cracker.
    Baby Quit Your Cryin' Put Your Clown Britches On!!!

Member thankful for this post:

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

Default Re: Mentally Retarded Girl Gang Raped In South Africa. n Other News Sky Is Blue

You forgot to mention dry sex. No discussion of horrible sex in Africa can be complete without it.

Wherever my blade takes me or to school, it sorta depends

barbarians be barbarians bro

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Time for the Afrikaners to get home, there is a totally ignored genocide going on there

Senior Member Senior Member gaelic cowboy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Time for the Afrikaners to get home, there is a totally ignored genocide going on there
    Eh??
    They slew him with poison afaid to meet him with the steel
    a gallant son of eireann was Owen Roe o'Neill.

Internet is a bad place for info Gaelic Cowboy