Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mentally Retarded Girl Gang Raped In South Africa. n Other News Sky Is Blue

Voluntary Suspension Voluntary Suspension Philippus Flavius Homovallumus's Avatar

Default Re: Mentally Retarded Girl Gang Raped In South Africa. n Other News Sky Is Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    40.000 killed by now
    40,000 Africanas likked in SA.

No, I don't think so. Not unless you're counting all the ANCE terrorist attacks since the year dot, even then I struggle to believe it. For one thing, my Uncle would be back in blighty by now.
    "If it wears trousers generally I don't pay attention."

[IMG]https://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4917/logoromans23pd.jpg[/IMG]

Senior Member Senior Member gaelic cowboy's Avatar

Default Re: Mentally Retarded Girl Gang Raped In South Africa. n Other News Sky Is Blue

40.000 killed by now
    40 people killed so far out of 4.5 millions white people sure there was over 1230 road deaths in SA last year alone> So taking some a very rough guess at 9% of the total population that would mean 3 times as many people died on the road potentially. (if the road deaths followed the population stats as a whole)

I don't see a genocide here Frag to be honest all I see is merely a lack of law an order and weak institutions across much of SA.

And all of this is easily traceable to poverty and lack of oppurtunity it could take years to set on SA a sound path if it's at all possible.
    Last edited by gaelic cowboy; 04-21-2012 at 14:57.
    They slew him with poison afaid to meet him with the steel
    a gallant son of eireann was Owen Roe o'Neill.

Internet is a bad place for info Gaelic Cowboy

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Most genocides in recent decades started because of a lack of law and order, just because it isn't centrally organised doesn't mean it's not genocide.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyfhylwyr View Post
    Most genocides in recent decades started because of a lack of law and order, just because it isn't centrally organised doesn't mean it's not genocide.
    Indeed they usually do but it's buttering the bread a bit to thick to claim there is some kind of cleansing going on here.

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Well not long ago Genocide Watch put them at level 6, stating there was "organized incitement to violence against white people", although it was recently lowered a level.

idk what way South Africa will go. On the one hand there you had that troll Malema shouting "kill the Boer" and he was head of the youth wing of the ruling party. But I heard he got kicked out for it so that restored some faith.

The potential to go the way of Zimbabwe is there though. Hopefully it won't, but it could.

EDIT: Also just some quick browsing suggests 3-4 thousand victims so far is an accepted number.

Blog Entries

Anyone else somewhat depressed that we are in a world where a genocide watch is needed?
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Well not long ago Genocide Watch put them at level 6, stating there was "organized incitement to violence against white people", although it was recently lowered a level.
    Yes I don't doubt it's bad enough for essentially isolated communities thats the usual pattern, it has happened before in loads of places and it will happen in other places too.

idk what way South Africa will go. On the one hand there you had that troll Malema shouting "kill the Boer" and he was head of the youth wing of the ruling party. But I heard he got kicked out for it so that restored some faith.

The potential to go the way of Zimbabwe is there though. Hopefully it won't, but it could.
    Malema wouldn't shut up about nationalising mines etc etc and Zuma is no fool he knew Malema would have rode a wave of populism on that card, and it would have scared away much needed FDI too.

I agree that the potential to go bad is there in SA however while civil society is weaker than say France is not near as bad as when Zimbabwe went down the drain. Malema might split the party which potentially leaves room for the old NDP and other non ANC parties to give an effective opposition. I would stay hopeful about SA democracy to be honest just because things turn bad doesn't mean they will follow an inevitable path downward, sure we fought a civil war and yet handed power to the loser of that war later on in a peaceful transition.

EDIT: Also just some quick browsing suggests 3-4 thousand victims so far is an accepted number.
    It's a depressing figure and to make it worse I wouldn't doubt that many of the times the people knew there killers too.

I was not not aware of the issue with Malema and nationalising the mines... interesting.

Oh well, it looks like we have reached somewhat of a consensus. And on the internet of all places.

I was not not aware of the issue with Malema and nationalising the mines... interesting.

Oh well, it looks like we have reached somewhat of a consensus. And on the internet of all places.
    Mugabe illness, Julius Malema out: good news for miners?

Down with youth. A noisy challenger, Julius Malema, gets the boot for criticising the boss

He was too dangerous to be left in charge of his former position he would have cut the legs from under the old guard.

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

I'll just leave the word t Nelson Mandela, things aren't always what they seem, bugger that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc

I'll just leave the word t Nelson Mandela, things aren't always what they seem, bugger that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
    I suppose that means I will have to burn me Wolfe Tones cd's so.
    Last edited by gaelic cowboy; 04-21-2012 at 21:09.

Quote Originally Posted by gaelic cowboy View Post
    I suppose that means I will have to burn me Wolfe Tones cd's so.
    Ridicule it all you want, but it doesn't change anything. What happened in former Rhodesia is happening in SA, white farmers are killed almost every day. Just because MSM is united in silence because it doesn't comfirm the need for flaggalism doesn't mean it isn't true

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South...n_farm_attacks

Ridicule it all you want, but it doesn't change anything. What happened in former Rhodesia is happening in SA, white farmers are killed almost every day. Just because MSM is united in silence because it doesn't comfirm the need for flaggalism doesn't mean it isn't true

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South...n_farm_attacks

Yea right

Yea right
    Yeah, right http://www.thetrumpet.com/?q=8592.7333.0.0 these are just the farmers mind you

'According to a paper by Genocide Watch President Gregory Stanton titled “The Eight Stages of Genocide,” risk level six is the level just before mass exterminations commence. Up until August 20 of this year, Genocide Watch categorized the white population in South Africa as being at a level-five risk of genocide. That determination was largely made because native blacks have been killing Afrikaner farmers at an alarming rate.'

I can't blame you for not knowing this as nobody is telling you

smell the glove Senior Member Major Robert Dump's Avatar

I would appreciate it if you guys got back on topic, the topic being how South African Rape-A-Lots only do it because whitey oppressed them, much like a teenager acting out against mom and dad or a punk rock band calling out a senator except, ya know, they rape. It really is just a politcal statement, I'm sure they wouldn't rape if they had internetz, nice apartments and silk underwears. But I'm still trying to figure out how this applies to the high rape rate in Somalia, Kenya, Congo, and Rwanda, but I'm sure there were wite people involved somewhere hurting a bruthas feelings.

Hey I remember reading about this guy in Haiti who spent 2 hours digging a girl with broken legs out of some rubble after the quake. Then he raped her for the win. Man, that dude must have really been oppressed by whitey.
    Baby Quit Your Cryin' Put Your Clown Britches On!!!

Yeah, right http://www.thetrumpet.com/?q=8592.7333.0.0 these are just the farmers mind you

'According to a paper by Genocide Watch President Gregory Stanton titled “The Eight Stages of Genocide,” risk level six is the level just before mass exterminations commence. Up until August 20 of this year, Genocide Watch categorized the white population in South Africa as being at a level-five risk of genocide. That determination was largely made because native blacks have been killing Afrikaner farmers at an alarming rate.'

I can't blame you for not knowing this as nobody is telling you
    Actually plenty people are telling me twas in the papers and has been on the telly too Frag, there is actually no conspiracy here just your own fevered imagination about hidden liberal communist feminazis.

De Liberals are not ruining South Africa Frag it was up beforehand just nobody bothered to report it, what the rape stats were before black rule do we even have those stats.

Whites are always going to be at risk of murder in South Africa and I hate to be blunt about it but they brought it on themselves as a society, it's gonna take years to sort it.

Does this mean that any single individual case you link to is ok absolutely not.

Does it mean the white should get some kind of racist lifeboat statelet also absolutely out of the question.

They will all just have to learn how to live together and that takes more than a couple of free elections.
    Last edited by gaelic cowboy; 04-22-2012 at 14:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Robert Dump View Post
    I would appreciate it if you guys got back on topic, the topic being how South African Rape-A-Lots only do it because whitey oppressed them, much like a teenager acting out against mom and dad or a punk rock band calling out a senator except, ya know, they rape. It really is just a politcal statement, I'm sure they wouldn't rape if they had internetz, nice apartments and silk underwears. But I'm still trying to figure out how this applies to the high rape rate in Somalia, Kenya, Congo, and Rwanda, but I'm sure there were wite people involved somewhere hurting a bruthas feelings.

Hey I remember reading about this guy in Haiti who spent 2 hours digging a girl with broken legs out of some rubble after the quake. Then he raped her for the win. Man, that dude must have really been oppressed by whitey.
    It is frankly disgusting carryon and I don't know a solution, however what these countries have in common is a lack of law an order and weak civil institutions. Some of the places are basket cases like Somalia and some are merely states that have a flawed democratic character like South Africa.

No doubt this is caused by a toxic brew of gang violence and an overly large underclass.
    Last edited by gaelic cowboy; 04-22-2012 at 14:20.

c c c conspricay? Did I ever used that word. I thought I merely hinted at ignoring it. And no it wasn't on your tellie that is just a lie. Don't lie

c c c conspricay? Did I ever used that word. I thought I merely hinted at ignoring it. And no it wasn't on your tellie that is just a lie. Don't lie
    I got accused of the 'c' word in another thread. It's a lazy way to try to discredit an argument, and favoured by the same kind of people that like to compare everybody to Nazi's or Breivik.

And of course they don't really use the word in its proper sense. It seems that observing any sort of pattern in events, or suggesting that not everything might be above board, amounts to a ridiculous conspiracy theory. Oh well.

Some things are very real, you would have to be really stupid to just dismiss it

No of course not it was all a lie Frag we ignored the death of farmers because it didnt suit us to hear he was a racist in his spare time.

naturally this meant there was never any media spotlight on targetting of white farmers or issues of tenure or on rabble rousing politicians

http://www.rte.ie/news/2006/1015/safrica.html

http://www.rte.ie/news/2011/0912/southafrica.html

Eh??
    Eh??

Eh??

Your assertion was that there is some kind of ignored genocide going on thats is patently untrue.
    Last edited by gaelic cowboy; 04-23-2012 at 14:29.

Your assertion was that there is some kind of ignored genocide going on thats is patently untrue.
    Perhaps "genocide" is too strong of a word. How about "systematic targeted killings"?
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

“The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

Quote Originally Posted by rvg View Post
    Perhaps "genocide" is too strong of a word. How about "systematic targeted killings"?
    It wouldnt matter as the implied arguement is that it is ignored because it does not fit with a particular left world view.

It wouldnt matter as the implied arguement is that it is ignored because it does not fit with a particular left world view.
    I don't know about "ignored", but I definitely do not see the press beating the drums to attract attention to this issue.
    "And if the people raise a great howl against my barbarity and cruelty, I will answer that war is war and not popularity seeking. If they want peace, they and their relatives must stop the war." - William Tecumseh Sherman

“The market, like the Lord, helps those who help themselves. But unlike the Lord, the market does not forgive those who know not what they do.” - Warren Buffett

To be fair, whatever you want to call the killings in South Africa, they aren't being ignored on the international scene. The response has been fairly proportional to the scale and nature of the killings.

Whether or not there is a slight left-leaning bias in western media, I still think they are generally trustworthy.

Whether or not there is a slight left-leaning bias in western media, I still think they are generally trustworthy.
    I agree, but there's still lots of room for improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by rvg View Post
    I don't know about "ignored", but I definitely do not see the press beating the drums to attract attention to this issue.
    The press have to make money to sure you cant have reporters swanning around the place all over the world everyweek sending in copy.

Seeing as the malema factor has came in for particular attention it's fair to say it's not being ignored at all.

Especially due to fact it could potentialy split the ANC and unleash potentialy even more violence across SA, all while trying to ride the handcart of political populism all the way the presidency.

Especially due to fact it could potentialy split the ANC and unleash potentialy even more violence across SA, all while trying to ride the handcart of political populism all the way the presidency.
    Possibility of violence is not good enough of a reason to under-report events imho. But you're right in a sense that they need to make money, and Malema's theatrics amount to a goldmine.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast