Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Focus on... Mimes! (Small Mafia Game) [Concluded]

Default Re: Focus on... Mimes! (Small Mafia Game) [IN PLAY]

Following the host's mention that someone might not have sent orders, I'd like to vote: rickinator who is comparatively inactive. Not that we have a lot of volume here but any little clue helps.

FoS: Daveshack for Vig hunting.

The lonely vig may have indeed forgotten to send a kill -or opted not to - but the same can certainly not be said regarding both surviving Mafia. That would make this game a rather trivial affair, no?

At any rate, Rick is quite active.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaveShack View Post
    Following the host's mention that someone might not have sent orders
    for the note: I just listed all possibilities why there was only one kill. I tried not to emphasise any of them.

I don't think anyone is inactive in this game, so we can rule that out.

Options:
    1. Mime Roleblock
    2. Jailor Roleblock
    3. Jailor Protect
    4. No order sent in

Regardless, only the person who did the deed will have any information, so it is useless to speculate on what it might be.

I am suspicious of Autolycus because of his D1 behaviour, when he voted me (pretense of OMGUS) to put another candidate up for the lynch. To me it looks like he was trying to defend edse without looking like he wsa actually doing it, by providing an alternate target.

Thoughts, please.

Other then that, Montmorency is acting a little weird and I would like Vote: Nightbringer to contribute today. (@Nightbringer)

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Well, I haven't really had anyone jump out at me to vote for, but OMGUS should serve while I watch what is going on.
    As to auto, I personally am not really getting a scummy vibe from him. If he were mafia I feel like he would be moving his vote around less, as that draws a lot of attention.
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbringer View Post
    Well, I haven't really had anyone jump out at me to vote for, but OMGUS should serve while I watch what is going on.
    As to auto, I personally am not really getting a scummy vibe from him. If he were mafia I feel like he would be moving his vote around less, as that draws a lot of attention.
    OMGUS on Day 3? Really?

And you haven't voted either...

Following the host's mention that someone might not have sent orders, I'd like to vote: rickinator who is comparatively inactive. Not that we have a lot of volume here but any little clue helps.
    1x compulsive vigilante (must attack someone every night).
    Isn't he killed otherwise?

And remember the Mimes...

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash View Post
    OMGUS on Day 3? Really?

And you haven't voted either...
    Well then, vote:visorslash
    To be honest though, I have been braindead in all areas of life this week, including mafia.

tomorrow night (IRL) I will have a good time to look at things in detail, but for this round I am going to leave the thinking for others.
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Annoyingly awesome Member Booger Flick Champion, Run Sam Run Champion, Speed Cards Champion rickinator9's Avatar

So you thought you would get some more lazy followers huh? You sound like scum to me
    Vote: Daveshack
    rickinator9 is either a cleverly "hidden in plain sight by jumping on the random bandwagon" scum or the ever-increasing in popularity "What the is going on?" townie. Either way I want to lynch him. - White Eyes

Mafia might not kill because they don't want to risk killing two mimes. If mafia kill two mimes then night kills are too risky for them until town lynches the third mime, but even if this were true it seems mafia shouldn't really have much to worry about with all mimes alive.

Quote Originally Posted by SalmonSoil View Post
    Mafia might not kill because they don't want to risk killing two mimes. If mafia kill two mimes then night kills are too risky for them until town lynches the third mime, but even if this were true it seems mafia shouldn't really have much to worry about with all mimes alive.
    The town on the other hand. If the vig was blocked by the mimes last night they know who he is and can block him or lynch him whenever they want to. And if the mafia stop night killing people, the town can't win.

What exactly is your motivation for saying these things?

I find it very odd that known dead scum would deliberate as though the charade were still on.
    Vitiate Man.

Vote: Nightbringer - getting a scum vibe from his response to Visor's vote.

Well I guess I'll vote:nightbringer as well. His response to visor also reads a bit scummy to me, and I know I'm innocent, so tieing the vote gives a shot at scum dieing.
    My game on Civfanatics could use a few more!: MNOTW XVII: The Cursed Blade!

Once more, there was tally.

After tossing the coin, Autolycus perished
    (proper description would come here)

Autolycus was mafia! His name was Ivan!
    Tally:
    Autolycus: Montmorency, Arjos, Salmonsoil
    Nightbringer: Visorslash, Atheotes, Autolycus
    Arjos: Memnon,
    Rickinator: Daveshack
    Visorslash: Nightbringer
    Daveshack: Rickinator

Night 3 begins

From tommorow, days would last 24 hours.

List of living players:
    1. Visorslash
    2. SalmonSoil
    3. Atheotes
    4. DaveShack
    5. Arjos
    6. Montmorency
    7. Rickinator9
    8. Memnon
    9. Nightbringer
    10. Ishmael
    Last edited by Jarema; 05-07-2012 at 21:07.

I'm looking at atheotes now.

I mean, Jeez guys, what did I tell you? I bet you would have let him walk tomorrow had he won the flip.

"It's not uncommon to save yourself"

Pffff....
    Vitiate Man.

Is there a reason you're re-attributing Memnon's words to atheotes, or were you just mistaken?

Yes Visor, thanks for listing that out. I apologize for not acknowledging your sober input a few days ago.

"Is there a reason you're re-attributing Memnon's words to atheotes, or were you just mistaken?"

I did no such thing.

Vitiate Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Memnon View Post
    It's not really uncommon to want to save yourself, i.e. Greyblades, so I will Vote: Arjos, for jumping on a possible bandwagon.
    Or was your above comment simply intended as a series of disparate statements?

Yes, two separate thoughts.
    Vitiate Man.

COYATOYPIKC Senior Member Flatout Minigame Champion Arjos's Avatar
    Prisoners upon this rock, flying without wings...

Lady luck is on our side :D

Woot! I'm very lucky! Also, I think the choice tomorrow is clear. If there are any vigs. Atheotos much? :) Sure looked like an attempt to save autolycus on their part.

Sorry but I do not have much time today...

Nightbringer has been killed.
    He was townie.
    Day 4 begins. It will last about 48 hours, because tommorow I will have no time...

Now, that post by Nightbringer was a bit scummy. Was that a vig kill? We have a doctor/blocker, a 3rd-p. blocker-team, a scum, and a vig. Are the town roles ready to lay out their actions?

I'm still for lynching atheotes, at any rate.
    Vote: atheotes
    Vitiate Man.

Well, maybe not so lucky. :) Good luck all!

Annoyingly awesome Member Booger Flick Champion, Run Sam Run Champion, Speed Cards Champion rickinator9's Avatar

I'm gonna Vote: Daveshack, his vote on me without checking my activity is still scummy.
    rickinator9 is either a cleverly "hidden in plain sight by jumping on the random bandwagon" scum or the ever-increasing in popularity "What the is going on?" townie. Either way I want to lynch him. - White Eyes

At that point, rickinator had 3 posts in thread. There are since two more posts, both of which are effectively OMGUS. This is supposed to be activity?

Quote Originally Posted by rickinator9 View Post
    So you thought you would get some more lazy followers huh? You sound like scum to me
    Vote: Daveshack
    Quote Originally Posted by rickinator9 View Post
    I'm gonna Vote: Daveshack, his vote on me without checking my activity is still scummy.
    Umm, I did check your (in)activity. Now, would you like to post something useful? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for a little while, to see what reply you might have.

Or is it that one or more of your mime buddies have been lynched so you're trying to get the same?

Daveshack, you are not looking good here.

Three have been lynched. One mafia, and two townies. Townie != Mime.

Mind telling me why you don't seem to be on board with recent developments?
    Vitiate Man.

COYATOYPIKC Senior Member Flatout Minigame Champion Arjos's Avatar
    Prisoners upon this rock, flying without wings...

Uhm, this should be a no brainer people...

Vote: atheotes

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Daveshack, you are not looking good here.

Three have been lynched. One mafia, and two townies. Townie != Mime.

Mind telling me why you don't seem to be on board with recent developments?
    Are mimes going to be revealed as mimes? I don't know. I leave open the possibility that they may not be, as it makes a victory much harder for them if it is revealed. Did the host explicitly say somewhere that they are going to be revealed?

If you know something about rickinator, feel free to tell me. I expect to see something more from him than OMGUS -- until that happens, I don't expect to let up on him.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast