Thread: Instalation Help

Default Instalation Help

So ive played Rome-Total War for a while but of the instalation I un installed and reinstalled and then I updated to 1.5, is that good enough?
    Then I downloaded the EB 1.1 and 1.2 files (installed 1.1 before downloading 1.2)
    Then I coppied The Rome Total War folder to a new folder on my desktop, and then i installed eb into that new folder(although not the Rome Total War folder) and then I moved the EB stuff into the RTW folder and then I tried to run it, it didnt work showing and error saying that it could not find a file

i dont know what im doing wrong at all, ive tried doing a number of things but cant seem to get it to work, would really appreciate a full step by step, thanks

Ni dieu ni maître! Senior Member a completely inoffensive name's Avatar
    I live on the org, feeding off of what few thanks are tossed at my posts. It is up to you to make sure I don't starve.

Default Re: Instalation Help

So you tried to move your new folder into your original RTW folder after you had installed EB in the new folder?
    I think your problem with missing files is that something got overwritten when you moved everything over.

It has been awhile since I installed EB, but back when I played it all the time I did the process many times. I only had one RTW folder, patched it to 1.5, installed 1.1, then 1.2 patch and it should be fine.

I don't know if this will actually help your problem, sorry if it doesn't.
    In all these papers we see a love of honest work, an aversion to shams, a caution in the enunciation of conclusions, a distrust of rash generalizations and speculations based on uncertain premises. He was never anxious to add one more guess on doubtful matters in the hope of hitting the truth, or what might pass as such for a time, but was always ready to take infinite pains in the most careful testing of every theory. With these qualities was united a modesty which forbade the pushing of his own claims and desired no reputation except the unsought tribute of competent judges.
    Member thankful for this post: ICantSpellDawg

Default Re: Instalation Help

http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...shots-provided

Should help you to install EB properly.