Poll: Mini AAR faction?

Thread: min AAR poll

Default min AAR poll

Hey Guys ACT 1 of my seleucid aar Conquest and A game of Empires: A Seleucid AAR, is nearly done. Before i go onto Act II, i would like to do a mini AAr as one of the followeing factions and i want you guys to help me decide:
    1. Cretan Pirates
    2. The Rhodian Trade empire
    3. Pergamon
    4. Syracuse
    5. Numudia
    6. The Baltic Tribes
    7. Massalia

Annoyingly awesome Member Booger Flick Champion, Run Sam Run Champion, Speed Cards Champion rickinator9's Avatar

Default Re: min AAR poll

I say... Syracuse!
    rickinator9 is either a cleverly "hidden in plain sight by jumping on the random bandwagon" scum or the ever-increasing in popularity "What the is going on?" townie. Either way I want to lynch him. - White Eyes

Syracuse!

hmmm 84 views and only 4 votes????

just to clarify the factions ill probably use are
    syracuse is KH
    cretan pirates is epirius/ptolemy or KH
    rhodian trade empire is KH
    Numudia is Casse or Lusitanian
    Pergamon is KH, Epirus, or Mak
    Massalia: No clue yet
    Baltic tribes: Casse

Lover of Beauty Member Imperator Invictus's Avatar
    in the lands of the Free Dacians, just outside Dacia Felix

What about the Kingdom of Cimmerian Bosphorus, the first Hellenistic kingdom, created long before Alexander's birth and ruled by the Spartocids, former Thracian mercenaries. The main grain suppliers of Athens in the time of Athenian Thalassocracy. The Spartocids were despotic but held in high esteem by Athenian Democrats who depended of the Crimean grain supplies, I find a good analogy in nowadays relation between USA and Saudi Absolutist Kingdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperator Invictus View Post
    What about the Kingdom of Cimmerian Bosphorus, the first Hellenistic kingdom, created long before Alexander's birth and ruled by the Spartocids, former Thracian mercenaries. The main grain suppliers of Athens in the time of Athenian Thalassocracy. The Spartocids were despotic but held in high esteem by Athenian Democrats who depended of the Crimean grain supplies, I find a good analogy in nowadays relation between USA and Saudi Absolutist Kingdom.
    Hmm alright, I will consider it. I think I made this poll a long time ago and started it. If I remember correctly, my main character got assassinated and I saved without noticing -.-

Saba are the best faction to use for Numidia - they can use the barracks pre-built in the Eleutheroi cities in North Africa. With Type IV governments and client rulers, they can really get good use out of those cities.

Quote Originally Posted by Titus Marcellus Scato View Post
    Saba are the best faction to use for Numidia - they can use the barracks pre-built in the Eleutheroi cities in North Africa. With Type IV governments and client rulers, they can really get good use out of those cities.
    I've always wondered, can you survive if all your family members are dead but you have client rulers??

Don't know for sure, but I would think so... as far as the game engine is concerned, they count as family members, they appear in the family tree...

Uergobretos Senior Member Brennus's Avatar

Yarrr shiver me trireme!

donated by ARCHIPPOS for being friendly to new people.
    donated by Macilrille for wit.
    donated by stratigos vasilios for starting new and interesting threads
    donated by Tellos Athenaios as a welcome to Campus Martius

Hmm this has garnered some interest so I might restart it. Although, Syracuse still seems to be winning

Perhaps I should start a new poll?