Thread: Arkhe Seleukeia 'seed' save?

Default Arkhe Seleukeia 'seed' save?

Hello, I am unable to save new games on my Mac, and can only play a Sauromatae game that came with Evropa Barbarorvm.While I am pursuing a solution on the Mac help thread, I was wondering if someone might simply be willing to pass me a .sav file for a just-started Seleukid game--that is, if anyone could start a new game (set to Easy Campaign, Medium Battle difficulty, and allow manual construction), save, and pass me the file somehow. If so, I can't tell you how much I'd appreciate being able to play EB again.

Happy conquering!
    Last edited by Jackaloboulos; 05-17-2012 at 20:20.

Default Re: Arkhe Seleukeia 'seed' save?

Hi Alkibiades14

I will send you one as soon as I get home (about tomorrow morning I guess )

Also, is there a way to send the file in the forum? And if there is how?
    Last edited by Servilius Novus; 05-18-2012 at 12:48.

RABO! Member Brave Brave Sir Robin's Avatar

I think there is a way to do it but you may be better off just hosting it on a site like Mediafire and linking to the download.
    From Frontline for fixing siege towers of death
    x30 From mikepettytw for showing how to edit in game text.
    From Brennus for wit.

Apprentice Geologist Member Blxz's Avatar

What is the point if you won't be able to save the game? You may as well just start your own game, play as long as you can and then quit. (which would be the same as using the save that someone else gives you)

Unless of course the reason you want someone to send you a game is because you can overwrite previous saves. In which case just overwrite the Sauromatae save and use that as your main one.

Finally, if you don't to erase the Sauromatae game then simply make a copy in your save game folder and rename it. Then overwrite that newly created one with your new Arche Seleukeia game. Alternatively make the copy and save it to a backup folder of your choice.

Basically what I am saying is that there is no reason to get a save from someone else.
    Completed Campaigns:
    Macedonia EB 0.81 / Saby'n EB 1.1
    Qart'Hadarst EB 1.2 / Hai EB 1.2
    Current Campiagns:
    Getai/Sauromatae/Baktria
    donated by Brennus for attention to detail.