Thread: Konion Hellion An EB story Chapter one comeplete

Blog Entries

Default Konion Hellion An EB story comeplete

Chapter 1 The fire kindles location Sparte
    "Demektrios! welcom come sit have some wine" "bah i dont drink wine leo i stoped after the inncident" "Oh? is that so Demektrios? well i'm sorry to hear that anyway let's talk about the future of the league" "leo i belive the regions around the asia minor are ripe for liberation into the league as the situation there is prety tence at the moment with the kingdom of pontos and selukids taken advantige of free greeks" "that's a good idea Demektrios Let's see what the war council thinks about this before we make a decision." the two arrive at the council to tell the the poloticians about ther plans " I and my good friend leo see the need to expand the league into the asia minor there as there are free greeks that are being oppressed by the neighboring kingdoms of pontos and the selucid kings!" silence filles the the oval shaped room a politican stands and say's "you seem to have a good point Demiktrios. so my fellow colleagues? what do you think shall we vote? " Who says we dont go into the asia minor and liberate the greeks there ?" Only one politician stands up " okay that's one vote for no any one else?" Crickets chirp "well then who says we go to asia minor and kick some pontic and sleucid but?!" The room filles with cheering and claping " so i'm guessing that's 99 votes for yes and one vote for no" now lets elect a strategos to command the campaign..." Demiktrios taps the politician on the sholdure "sir i have years of experince of commanding a small hoplitai force i'm sure i could handel it" the politician replies "what's your state of origin Demiktrios?" " Sparta sir" Says Demiktrios "well then we cant do any thing un less you go speak to athena through the orical here have some coin this well help pay the priests" sure thing Demiktrios leaves the councilar chambers and get's on his horse to athens...

Chapter 2 The temple

"Ah so you have arrived Demektrios my child you've come to speak to the orical yes?" the high priest ask's "Yes sir" Demiktrios replies here is the offering 10 Drachma" "ok so let's get on with the ritual" the priest ccommands music and the most beutiful women comes out of the darkness of the temple the wman dances and sings be for giving the ansewer demiktrios a army is headed towards this city you will need strong walls to protect the city" "strong wall's?!" demiktrios thinks to him self "what does that mean?!" then he thinks of themistocles who was giving a similar prophecy He then rides back to the war councel and sends his report

Chapter 3 The 2nd battle of slamis

''The people of sparta request that the men of athens will build 3,0000 warships needed to protect the city I will command the fleet my self!"
    "Yes strategos the men of athens will accept thy request" the athenian representive replies

The day's turn into night night turns into day the troops get trained and loaded on to the ships the time of war has begun

The greek Navy meets up with the selucids "Battle speed!" Demiktrios tells his men who is now a strategos of the athenian Navy the ships start raming arrows fly everywhere
    Men are boarding it is complete cahos the selucid commander see's the action and his advisor steps up to him saying "remember we have pontic friends we can call them for reinforcements while we retreat" "Commander! the ships taking on water!" we've all ready use'd up all of the supllies and the men are getting tired it will not be too long befor "were being boarded!" the selucid commander gear's up and starts fighting while fighting he see's demiktrios and say's to him "You greeks are all cowards! you are led by sheep!" Demiktrios remarks "he have'nt you forgotten your greek too?!" "Bah! i had enough this Just fight me!" the selucid commander replies They fight each other then ship sink's even more Then all of the sudden a greek arrow hit's the selucid commander in the face looks arround to see who shot it "Leo! My good friend haha! What a suprise Now let's finish these selucid's off!" the two friends ifght the last rement's of the selucids during the night and the day reveals the selucid fleet burnt to a crisp

Demiktrios wright's a peom about the day

We spartans from leonides to the second battle of slamis
    we will never forget the one true fact
    Tell the spartans passer by it is the warriors way we follow where ever we go which ever battle we fight we will be victorious
    Last edited by Hamata; 06-22-2012 at 18:37.

Default Re: Konion Hellion An EB story Chapter one comeplete

Somebody move this to the AAR section...

Blog Entries

not realy an aar more of a story like an novel type thing

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

Yeah, but those usually are posted there as well.

Apprentice Geologist Member Blxz's Avatar

You love to start things. Mods, ideas, stories... I wonder if this thread will manage to get a second update though. You really should focus on completing a few of your ideas since I find that there is no point in taking the time to read any of your work because I KNOW it will not be continued.
    Completed Campaigns:
    Macedonia EB 0.81 / Saby'n EB 1.1
    Qart'Hadarst EB 1.2 / Hai EB 1.2
    Current Campiagns:
    Getai/Sauromatae/Baktria
    donated by Brennus for attention to detail.

I second that how many threads are hanging around that were never completed?
    Is eating a taco.

Blog Entries

Complete!

then i send my back up fleet and wait a minite i conquered Greece 74 years ago.
    "i know this is of topic but i couldn't resist"
    Is eating a taco.

Blog Entries

lol.