Thread: Rome 2 Total War announced

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Rome 2 Total War announced

Well this is exciting!!
    http://www.pcgamer.com/previews/tota...ayer-and-mods/

Still very early in development. Now we will have two new games to play! EB2 and RTW2

Default Re: Rome 2 Total War announced

pleasure to see you back chirurgein you´re one of the bes aar writters out there

Member thankful for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by moonburn View Post
    pleasure to see you back chirurgein you´re one of the bes aar writters out there
    Thank you! I have been doing a skyrim aar over at the twcenter. But I promise to return here again!

Sounds like it could be good, and it will be fun to compare it to EB 2. CA has said they were impressed with EB, I wonder if they will take ideas from the mod while designing Rome 2? I know we can't expect total historical accuracy but there are other things that made EB great that can be appealing to the general populace, such a more immersive campaign, more detailed and fleshed out factions, and better looking units.

they´ll have a better game engine ( particulary considering that eb uses their engine)

in the end it will be a comparition beteween a car using an older engine but being better driven and a car being driven by the dude who made the engine

Quote Originally Posted by moonburn View Post
    they´ll have a better game engine ( particulary considering that eb uses their engine)

in the end it will be a comparition beteween a car using an older engine but being better driven and a car being driven by the dude who made the engine
    CA loves to stick spoilers, undercarriage lights, flame details, and tons of tvs in their car too!