Thread: Tw petition for FOS /Shogun 2 towards simplicity and fairness for all players

Default Tw petition for FOS /Shogun 2 towards simplicity and fairness for all players

Infinite Jest Member easytarget's Avatar

Default Re: Tw petition for FOS /Shogun 2 towards simplicity and fairness for all players

I think it's safe to say I disagree with just about everything you said.

Oh, and as for petitions, just no. Find something better and more productive to do with your time.
    Last edited by easytarget; 07-07-2012 at 04:01.

Default Re: Tw petition for FOS /Shogun 2 towards simplicity and fairness for all players

easytarget, there is nothing wrong with pursuing a petition. It has the benefit of showing the originators and/or the target of the petition how strong the support is for the issue at hand. I think there are more than a few people unhappy with certain aspects of the TW series. While some areas are fairly clear cut (MP, modding) others are not so clear. The support or lack thereof for the petition will resolve itself.
    This space intentionally left blank

War Story Recorder Senior Member Maltz's Avatar

6.CAMPAIGN GAME OVERDONE

Hm... I wonder what this means?

Infinite Jest Member easytarget's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gregoshi View Post
    easytarget, there is nothing wrong with pursuing a petition. It has the benefit of showing the originators and/or the target of the petition how strong the support is for the issue at hand. I think there are more than a few people unhappy with certain aspects of the TW series. While some areas are fairly clear cut (MP, modding) others are not so clear. The support or lack thereof for the petition will resolve itself.
    Fair enough.
    Last edited by easytarget; 07-08-2012 at 02:21.

Senior Member Senior Member Graphic's Avatar

So basically you want to devolve the series 7 years.

Count me out.

This all seems to be multiplayer related. I never got into TW multiplayer, so I guess I cannot or should not comment =p

As long as the give us unit/faction diversity in Rome, I am :3