Thread: [EB 2.3] Boii campaign: Question about the Kingetos/Druid mechanics

Default [EB 2.3] Boii campaign: Question about the Kingetos/Druid mechanics

I'm currently playing a Boii campaign and am 50 rounds into the game.
    The new version is great so far! But I have a few questions about the Kingetos and Druid mechanics, because I got two weak Kingetos...

1. Is there a way to remove the Weak Kingetos trait or is the FM doomed to live with it?
    2. What are the requirements, that a FM will become a Kingetos instead of a weak one? Doing some battles didn't make them regular Kingetos...
    3. According to the druid training description it indicates that a FM may can fail the training. How can I increase the chance of him suceeding to become a druid?

Any help is welcome.
    And thanks for the great mod!

Member thankful for this post:

Uergobretos Senior Member Brennus's Avatar

Default Re: [EB 2.3] Boii campaign: Question about the Kingetos/Druid mechanics

Quote Originally Posted by Mervagands View Post
    I'm currently playing a Boii campaign and am 50 rounds into the game.
    The new version is great so far! But I have a few questions about the Kingetos and Druid mechanics, because I got two weak Kingetos...

1. Is there a way to remove the Weak Kingetos trait or is the FM doomed to live with it?
    2. What are the requirements, that a FM will become a Kingetos instead of a weak one? Doing some battles didn't make them regular Kingetos...
    3. According to the druid training description it indicates that a FM may can fail the training. How can I increase the chance of him suceeding to become a druid?

Any help is welcome.
    And thanks for the great mod!
    @Genghis Skhan You are probably the best person to answer.

donated by ARCHIPPOS for being friendly to new people.
    donated by Macilrille for wit.
    donated by stratigos vasilios for starting new and interesting threads
    donated by Tellos Athenaios as a welcome to Campus Martius

Lifelong Mare's Milk Fermenter Member Genghis Skhan's Avatar

Default Re: [EB 2.3] Boii campaign: Question about the Kingetos/Druid mechanics

1. Nope. Ya dun goofed. Get him in a stack as an auxiliary general(3 years at least), devastating tiles, commanding or generally just not ending your turn in a settlement(especially during winter)/being active as a character. Some characters are languorous, which predisposes you to Weak Kingetos. Likewise, Vigorous characters are predisposed to success.

2. You must be doing something wrong. Every single time I win a battle during the training level(assuming I'm commanding), I get the Kingetos success level. My guess is you didn't trigger the training level, and didn't read the Game mechanics info for the trait(the description says everything, basically). You need to exhaust most of your movement points, or end your turn InEnemyLands, and then the training level will kick in. You only have till age 30 till you auto-fail this trait. Not to mention, you can only go from Kingetos to Epas if you're under 30.

My guess is that you haven't gotten the training level when you didn't trigger the training level before fighting the battle. In the future I'll upload a trigger fix allowing Youths who win a battle pre-training to succeed the training before it even begins.

3. You can't; it's random and stat based(best I can do). Low Intelligence and Low Charisma characters are likely to fail; High Int and High Cha characters are likely to succeed. Also, only certain characters can become Ardos Druidae(the really smart and charismatic ones).
    Last edited by Genghis Skhan; 10-27-2017 at 23:39.

Members thankful for this post (2):