Monty 2 (DS, Arjos)
    acin 1 (BSmith)
    CSargo 1 (AA)
    dcmort 1 (Chaotix)
    gibsonsg91921 1 (GH)
    khaan 1 (Csargo)
    Kage 1 (Brickfaced)
    rick 1 (ATPG)

Not voting 3 (Memnon, gibsonsg91921, acin)
    Last edited by classical_hero; 08-25-2012 at 11:10.

Desynchronized Member robbiecon's Avatar

Default Re: Cornflakes Killer Mafia [SIGN-UPS]

I am available as a replacement.

Default Re: Cornflakes Killer Mafia [IN PLAY]

Day 1

There was much conjecture as to who was the killer. Many people brought up many theories on who was the killer. Some Italian guy first spoke up, they called him Askthepizzaguy, so everyone assumed he was Italian. "I am suspicious of some guy called rickinator9, I mean who puts a number in their name? That is clearly scum behaviour" At the same two people hid their heads in shame, since they also used numbers in their name. Rickinator9 could not stand to here this any more and he leap up and said

That drew lots of laughter from everyone in the audience. "Hey, I might have white hair, but I am not old", replied Askthepizzaguy. "You're just jealous of my good looks, so you can get rid of me even though I am not the guy you are looking for." "Oh that is enough from you, I place my vote on Askthepizzaguy, since he is not only a Cornflakes killer, he is a crunchy nut one at the same time", replied Rickinator9. "Hey, I'm a Frosted flake man myself", Replied Askthepizaguy.

Up stood next was a gentleman called John. "I think the killer here is someone who has changed his name." That made a few people nervous. "I say that Brickfaced aka, Thermal Mercury, is the killer." Issaikhaan breathed a sigh of relief that he wasn't fingered, due to all the name changes he went through, so he was happy that no one pointed that out. Normally the accused would reply, but nothing was heard from him. Then stood up Ishmael. "It is Askthepizzaguy, I know it, since the killers are trying to ruin the good reputation of this city, he is a try to sabotage us and he works for Sanitarium and it trying to ruin us by giving us a bad name." This was Askthepizzaguy's reply.

Then we had Montmorency stand, but he said nothing. Everyone murmured and whispered against the decision of Montmorency t keep his silence, but he was normally not the fastest thinker here, so we might have to wait some time for him to speak up, so the next person to have his say was Arjos. "Clearly it is our good friend Montmorency, since he can't make up his mind, that makes him guilty." Still Montmorency said nothing, perhaps he felt guilty? Up next rose a Finnish Gentleman called Kagemusha. He was incensed that a good friend of his was accused and thus he went after the accuser. "John, why are you going after Brickfaced? That is not the nicest thing to do." John replied, "well I am just speaking my mind."

For some reason this guy called Jarema showed up for no apparent reason. So up stood dcmort93 to make his accusation. "I say that this new guy is guilty, I say that Jarema is the killer." At that moment the crowd broke up in laughter. Dcmort93 was confused at why everyone was laughing at him. Finally after the commotion died down John stood up and said, "He is not a member of this town, thus he can't be the killer." Dcmort93 blushed once he realised and sheepishly slunk back down to his chair, but before he did so he made mention he thought that Brickfaced was guilty.

After standing all the time and not saying a thing finally Montmorency started to open his mouth. Everyone went silent waiting the here whom he accused. They waited for a few minutes before something finally came out of his mouth. "John". Everyone wondered, did he mean to accuse John. "Is the killer." After he finally finished what he said, the crown knew what he meant. Another quiet one stood up called GeneralHandkerchief and spoke "gibsonsg91921 is guilty." Right next to him was his good friend Issaikhaan and he whispered to GeneralHankerchief, "I think the announce just used a 'd' n your name." GeneralHankerchief was furious when he heard that, "I don't have a 'd' in my name." The narrator duly noted.

Populus Romanus was the next to speak and he accused the previous speaker, since something was not quite right about him, something was different from before. "I know you have changed, but I just can't figured out what, and when I do, I will get you." GeeneralHankerchief replied, "It's called retirement, you idiot." Even though they are friends, It still mean that accusations were not enough to separate friends, but up next was Issaikhaan who accused GeneralHankerchief of being scum. "I know we are friends, But GeneralHankerchief must be scum this time around, I just know it." GeneralHankerchief replied

After the unexpected outburst by GeneralHankerchief, the crowd went silent for a moment. Up next stood Dave to have his say. "I think that it is Monty, the slow speaking one who is guilty. He just seems supicious to me." "Bah", was the reply of Montmorency. Another one to say not much is Chaotix, he just said that dcmort93 was guilty and went back down.

Finally after being accuse Brickfaced stood up to reply. "You accused the guy who accused me, so I think that Kagemusha is guilty." Kagemusha realising his error stood and said, "well In that case I will accuse you my friend Brickfaced, if that is your real name? I forget what you used to be called, which is my mistake, but as I recall you are very suspicious." Next up was Xenoneb who starting to get bored with this long accusation period just accused John of being scum. Again Kagemusha decided stand, he just did not how to make up his mind and this was starting to get on the nerve of some people. "I finally have come to relise the error of my vote on Brickfaced and decide that Askthepizzaguy should be hanged for his heinous crimes.." The crowd was hoping this was the last time he spoke.

Bsmith took the stand next and accused a completely inoffensive name, snce it was offensive to him to be that long. So he thought he would be the bad guy. The next person to rise was Csargo and he accused Issaikhaan of the crime of being guilty. Finally Double A just spoke up rihgt near the end and accused Csargo. For some reason Memnon, gibsonsg91921 and a competely inofffensive name."

So it looks like with so many suspects we almost did not find some one to lynch, but the lucky, or unlucky person was Askthepizzaguy. Do you have any thing else to say? "I am a Frosted Flake man, not the man you are looking for. I am just a simple man trying to make it in this complex world. I say that I am not guilty, since I don't kill." The people have spoken and they say you killed others and thus you will die the same way as you say you like your food. So they got some dried acid and frosted and poured water over ATPG to make it into a liquid and the acid started to attack his body and his screams could be heard all over the town. Everyone was satisfied that they had got rid of one of the bad guys.

ATPG was unfortunately town.

Players alive 20/21
    1. Generalhankerchief
    2. Montmorency
    3. dcmort93
    4. Chaotix
    5. issaikhan
    6. Csargo
    7. Bsmith
    8. Daveshack
    9. Memnon
    10. Arjos
    11. Brickfaced
    12. Double A
    13. johnhughthom
    14. rickinator9
    15. Ishmael
    16. gibsonsg91921
    17. Populus Romanus
    18. Xenoneb
    19. Kagemusha
    20. a completely inoffensive name

Dead 1/21
    ATPG - Town

Night 1

After a day of deliberating, they finally got someone to die a terrible death. But they knew something bad was going to happen the night since they did not catch a killer. After things happened the two killers got together and worked out a plan on whom they will kill next. Killer A decided that they should treat the town to another kill, but whom? They discussed it over and decided on the victim, so all they had to do was wait.

So all they had to do was wait for the opportune time to get the victim. They had waited until Chaotix had feel asleep before surprising their victim. They slowly went into his house where he slept and it was almost too easy. The pounced on Chaotix and he knew that he had been visited by the Cornflakes Mafia, but h e knew it was too late for him to do anything, since they had already bound him. They did their usual job of killing him and besides him they left a bowl of Cornflakes with the blood of the victim filling it up. So who are the killers?

Players alive 19/21
    1. Generalhankerchief
    2. Montmorency
    3. dcmort93
    4. issaikhan
    5. Csargo
    6. Bsmith
    7. Daveshack
    8. Memnon
    9. Arjos
    10. Brickfaced
    11. Double A
    12. johnhughthom
    13. rickinator9
    14. Ishmael
    15. gibsonsg91921
    16. Populus Romanus
    17. Xenoneb
    18. Kagemusha
    19. a completely inoffensive name

Dead 2/21
    ATPG - Town
    Chaotix - Town

Reserves
    robbiecon

It is now day 2 and it will end
    Last edited by classical_hero; 08-25-2012 at 19:39.

Everyone murmured and whispered against the decision of Montmorency t keep his silence, but he was normally not the fastest thinker here, so we might have to wait some time for him to speak up, so the next person to have his say was Arjos.
    I resemble that remark.

A pretty funny writeup.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Mmm, can't beat cornflakes and blood for breakfast. It provides 40% of your recommended daily intake of fibre and iron!

vote: Double A. Just a guess, still got nothing at this stage.

Vote: ACIN

Kagemusha, Gibson, Populus, JHT, Brickfaced, Issaikhaan...

I don't know.
    Vitiate Man.

Vote:John

Blog Entries

In a game of this size, I'd have expected 2 kills per night.

The fact that there was only 1 makes me tilt toward the thought that we have a lurking/inactive mafia player.

vote: gibsonsg91921
    FoS: Memnon

Makes sense to me. vote: gibsonsg91921

Member Member Plasmanaut on Fire Champion Memnon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brickfaced View Post
    In a game of this size, I'd have expected 2 kills per night.

The fact that there was only 1 makes me tilt toward the thought that we have a lurking/inactive mafia player.

FoS: Memnon
    What? Why me? I was just moving in to college, which meant that I couldn't participate for the last phase as all the craziness was being ordered. As for today I suspect Vote: GeneralHankerchief.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Memnon View Post
    What? Why me? I was just moving in to college, which meant that I couldn't participate for the last phase as all the craziness was being ordered. As for today I suspect Vote: GeneralHankerchief.
    "Oh really? Regardless of how much truth there may be in that statement, you still seemed able to participate in ATPG's mafia, you posted in his game 4 hours after Day 1 started on this game, and yet, you only spared ATPG's game a post and not this one? "

- OK, after double checked, I seem to have got my 24 hour time scale upside down, he did post on ATPG's game on the same day this game started, but earlier on, so he probably is telling the truth, my apologizes.

But you still come in here making a baseless vote.

Meanwhile, you probably were away for a day or two, which would explain why you weren't able to send in a night order.

However, since I made an error, I'll remove the vote I was about to place on you...

unvote
    vote: Memnon

I'll just go shut up now shall I?
    Last edited by Thermal; 08-25-2012 at 21:58.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Memnon is a townie.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Vote: johnhughthom

Lucky 13 on the player list.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

I'm only 13 on the list without the dead players. Vote: Double A is the real 13.

"Oh really? Regardless of how much truth there may be in that statement, you still seemed able to participate in ATPG's mafia, you posted in his game 4 hours after Day 1 started on this game, and yet, you only spared ATPG's game a post and not this one? "

- OK, after double checked, I seem to have got my 24 hour time scale upside down, he did post on ATPG's game on the same day this game started, but earlier on, so he probably is telling the truth, my apologizes.

Meanwhile, you probably were away for a day or two, which would explain why you weren't able to send in a night order.

However, since I made an error, I'll remove the vote I was about to place on you...

unvote

I see now why many games set a No-Edit rule. However, in a 20-player game with 1/3 participation, it's not much of even a nuisance.

This is the wave of the future, Visorslash. Get with the times.
    Vitiate Man.

Illuminated Moderator Pogo Panic Champion, Graveyard Champion, Missle Attack Champion, Ninja Kid Champion, Pop-Up Killer Champion, Ratman Ralph Champion GeneralHankerchief's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Unvote: JHT

Because you corrected me, and with good reason. However...

Vote: JHT

It's actually rickinator9 that's #13 on the list, and lying to me I cannot abide.
    "I'm going to die anyway, and therefore have nothing more to do except deliberately annoy Lemur." -Orb, in the chat
    "Lemur. Even if he's innocent, he's a pain; so kill him." -Ignoramus
    "I'm going to need to collect all of the rants about the guilty lemur, and put them in a pretty box with ponies and pink bows. Then I'm going to sprinkle sparkly magic dust on the box, and kiss it." -Lemur
    Mafia: Promoting peace and love since June 2006

Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    At times I read back my own posts [...]. It's not always clear at first glance.

vote: gibsonsg91921 . Lurking or inactive should hang either way. With low number of active players silent guys just cant be tolerated and it seems very plausible that right now the second mafioso is inactive.
    Ja Mata Tosainu Sama.

unvote

You really shouldn't edit a post with a vote in it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    I see now why many games set a No-Edit rule. However, in a 20-player game with 1/3 participation, it's not much of even a nuisance.

This is the wave of the future, Visorslash. Get with the times.
    The only thing I changed was adding quote marks around my initial accusation, the bolded writing beneath it saying I made an error, as well as putting a line through what was going to be a change of vote. Ishmael posted straight afterwords, so he may be able to confirm what I'm saying. (unless of course, he is scum )

Either way, eliminating an inactive player when there was only 1 kill on the night beforehand seems like a sensible move since, even if he is town, his lurking is anti-town in itself and at our detriment. There isn't an awful lot of activity at the moment, I hope that it picks up since any half-skilled mafia could probably blend in quite well without any interrogation.

@Classical Hero:

I'm sorry, I haven't played here in a while, I didn't realise it was an issue.
    Last edited by Thermal; 08-26-2012 at 07:00.

​Vote:Monty

Ishmael posted straight afterwords, so he may be able to confirm what I'm saying. (unless of course, he is scum )
    Nonsense, you're lying. Lynch him!

@Classical Hero:

I'm sorry, I haven't played here in a while, I didn't realise it was an issue.
    It makes counting votes so much easier than having to worry about all the other worries.

Here is the current tally.
    gibsonsg91921 3(Daveshack, Brickfaced, Kagemush)
    Double A 2(jht, Ishmael)
    jht 2(GH, Xenoneb)
    ACIN 1(monty)
    GH 1(Memnon)
    Monty 1(ACIN)
    Not voting, everyone else so far.

Annoyingly awesome Member Booger Flick Champion, Run Sam Run Champion, Speed Cards Champion rickinator9's Avatar

rickinator9 is either a cleverly "hidden in plain sight by jumping on the random bandwagon" scum or the ever-increasing in popularity "What the is going on?" townie. Either way I want to lynch him. - White Eyes

gibsonsg91921 4(Daveshack, Brickfaced, Kagemusha, rickinator9)
    Double A 2(jht, Ishmael)
    jht 2(GH, Xenoneb)
    ACIN 1(monty)
    GH 1(Memnon)
    Monty 1(ACIN)

Not voting 8 (dcmort93, issaikhaan, Csargo, Bsmith, Arjos, Double A, gibsonsg91921, Populus Romanus)

Peter von Kastilien - RIP Member gibsonsg91921's Avatar

Uff there it is. I hadn't checked on this website for a few days anticipating the game not starting for a while. Now I am back in action like a mediocre Looney Tunes movie.

Vote: Double A
    The late Emperor Peter von Kastilien the Tyrant, Lamm der Wahrheit.

Join Capo de Tutti Capi II! It's totally amazing!

Day 2

It looks today that many people have not shown up to this meeting, which is bit of a shame. But judging from the arguments, it seems today's lynch is brought to you by the number 13.

It is also a confusing day, since so many people forgot to show up and speak for themselves. Not quite the number of 13 but way too many did not bother to even show up. So ewe had to get business happening, so we will open the floor to wild accusation. So suddenly this old man started this inane rant.

Those remarks will be stricken off the record, we are here to discuss who is the killer, not whatever was said. So instead of doing it by voicing it we shall do it by a ballot this time. So two men went out with some paper and pens and gave the people 5 minutes to write down their accusations. So finally after five minutes everyone had voted and put their piece of paper. So the first piece of paper was taken out an it said, "UP" It looked odd, so he turned it over and the other side said "yours". Now that is humour, not. Now if we don't take this serious things will be bad. So the next piece of paper was picked up and it was folded, the front side said, "Miso" so it was opened and the inside said, "Horny". "Miso Horny, funny." I am getting sick of this puerile juvenile toilet grade humour, this is very serious. I assume that every other piece of paper has some sort of "humour" with it, so if I find such humour I will kill the lot of you, now please grow up.

So out went some more paper and this team it looked like everyone was much more serious this time. So the first piece of paper had a vote for "gibsonsg91921". So we have one vote for him. The next piece of paper had on it "Montmorency". The next piece of pa;er had a vote for "a completely inoffensive name". The handwriting of the two suggested they deliberately voted for each other, perhaps as a joke on each other. The next vote was for "gibsonsg91921" so he was now the leading vote getter. The next vote was for "Double A" and again the next vote was for "Double A" so we had a tie again. Then a vote came for "GeneralHankerchief". We got another vote for "gibsonsg91921", so that put him out to the lead. NExt we got a vote for "johnhughthom" and the next vote was for "johnhughthom", so with one more piece of paper left we could be left with a tie or a clear choice and it was for "gibsonsg91921" So it looks we have a clear victim, so now where is he? It looked he wasn't there, so rather than do it the normal place, we shall try and find him where ever he is.

So the crowd went over to gibsonsg91921's house to see if he was there. When they went there they opened the door and found no sign of life there, so they went in further to see if anything was around. They went into his bedroom and found him just lying there. Someone went over to him to check to find a pulse, but there was none. It appeared that he had died of natural causes and that is why he didn't show up to any of the meetings.

gibsonsg91921 was town.

Players alive 18/21
    1. Generalhankerchief
    2. Montmorency
    3. dcmort93
    4. issaikhan
    5. Csargo
    6. Bsmith
    7. Daveshack
    8. Memnon
    9. Arjos
    10. Brickfaced
    11. Double A
    12. johnhughthom
    13. rickinator9
    14. Ishmael
    15. Populus Romanus
    16. Xenoneb
    17. Kagemusha
    18. a completely inoffensive name

Dead 3/21
    ATPG - Town
    Chaotix - Town
    gibsonsg91921 - Town

Reserves
    robbiecon

It is now Night 2 and it will end
    Last edited by classical_hero; 08-26-2012 at 15:12.

Peter von Kastilien - RIP Member gibsonsg91921's Avatar

Nuts. I don't mind being lynched but I am sorry for classic gibson missing a round behavior.
    The late Emperor Peter von Kastilien the Tyrant, Lamm der Wahrheit.

Join Capo de Tutti Capi II! It's totally amazing!

I won't be able to do the update right now, since I did not have the best day today. I will do I asap.

Night 2

After a rather low turnout everyone was satisfied with what happened. A usual the two killers were very satisfied that they were again out in the clear. They were thinking just how stupid the town was and they had to do something more to shock them A simple killing just wasn't going to be enough this time, they had to terrify. They decided to go apocalyptic.

Everyone was horrified to see the head of Csargo on of the hoses and realised that the rest of the body parts where his also. They noticed that his torso was moving since it was odd, so they saw a symbol carved into it.

Some people that saw it started to throw up at the sight of seeing snakes crawl out of the stomach. Then some people remembered about a fruit stand where there was left the ccontents of the guy's internal organs and right next to it was a bowl of cornflakes, but this time with no blood.

Csargo was Town

Players alive 17/21
    1. Generalhankerchief
    2. Montmorency
    3. dcmort93
    4. issaikhan
    5. Bsmith
    6. Daveshack
    7. Memnon
    8. Arjos
    9. Brickfaced
    10. Double A
    11. johnhughthom
    12. rickinator9
    13. Ishmael
    14. Populus Romanus
    15. Xenoneb
    16. Kagemusha
    17. a completely inoffensive name

Dead 4/21
    ATPG - Town
    Chaotix - Town
    gibsonsg91921 - Town
    Csargo - Town

Reserves
    robbiecon

It is now Day 3 and I think this time it will be better for 48 hours, so that more people can vote.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast