Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Thy Kingdom Come - Crusades

Default Re: Thy Kingdom Come - Crusades

Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash View Post
    Here @Nightbringer

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

what can i say, I'm blind.
    here's the correct one cleared @Elite Ferret
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...d=279&id=10395
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

“Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx

Strategist and Storyteller Member Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash View Post
    And how exactly do you plan to do that?

I am trying to get another copy of the game, but it is not going well at the moment.

And it should be the ERE's turn?
    I meant, if they are under AI control. I have the resources to do so provided the AI does what it does best - sit back and wait to be slaughtered.
    The art of war, then, is governed by five constant
    factors, to be taken into account in one's deliberations,
    when seeking to determine the conditions obtaining in the field.

These are: (1) The Moral Law; (2) Heaven; (3) Earth;
    (4) The Commander; (5) Method and discipline.
    Sun Tzu, "The Art of War"
    Like totalwar.org on Facebook!

Quote Originally Posted by Myth View Post
    I meant, if they are under AI control. I have the resources to do so provided the AI does what it does best - sit back and wait to be slaughtered.
    Ah, that makes more sense.

Antioch up. Is BeerBaron still playing?

Hello again guys - really sorry for my absence - seems I get out of the habit of visiting the Org over the Christmas/New Year break. Fully understand my being replaced, but if there are any more hotseats needing players I am willing and ready to sign up!

For Flemish Cloth!!!

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Hi @Ignoramus, well actually Silver Shield dropped out of CoG!2 but his spot is filled atm.

What I'd really like us to continue is Empires of the East, and your spot as the ERE there was to be taken by Vasilefs but his installation was not spot on I think, because it made the game crash for the Georgian player. If you can download the latest ERE save and play it, restarting the BC game would be grand!

I've had some personal issues that kept me away from the TR for the past few days, but I was thinking of starting more games. One is the .org vs heavengames friendly team battle, of which we still need players on our side.

@Ignoramus, beerbaron's spot seems to be empty in this game, would you like to jump in as antioch? :)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456