Thread: Can I help the team?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Can I help the team?

I was wondering if it is possible to help out the EB team and how? Although I bring no digital-computing capabilities to the team, I am currently writing a paper on the popular movement which led to the decline of the Roman republic.

Thanks
    Pompey

Member Member stratigos vasilios's Avatar

Default Re: Can I help the team?

Hey mate, welcome to the forums!

I'm not a team member, but I'm guessing your best bet would be to PM the team with a list/description/elaboration of your skills. Perhaps you could show them what you've written so far in your paper and how it could apply to EBII?
    We love you because you died and resurrected to save us...
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    We love you Goku!

‘Abdü’l-Mecīd-i evvel Member Kival's Avatar

A) As far as I remember, they do not need historians at the moment, but this may be wrong!

B) They usually prefer to have some kind of example of what you can do before deciding if they can take you in or not.

It also might be better to write your offer in this thread: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...uitment-thread

Also read Tuxs statement, which I interprete to mean my A) above.

‘Abdü’l-Mecīd-i evvel

A) As far as I remember, they do not need historians at the moment, but this may be wrong!
    basically I'd agree with this but lately Moros hinted that expert knowledge on what you consider a possible new faction might prove as a good deal for the EB team.
    But I don't think they need more research on Rome or Greece, unless offcoure you have groundbreaking new information.

(also not a team member)
    "Who fights can lose, who doesn't fight has already lost."
    - Pyrrhus of Epirus

"Durch diese hohle Gasse muss er kommen..."
    - Leonidas of Sparta

"People called Romanes they go the House"
    - Alaric the Visigoth

Not sure if the recruitment thread would be the place to ask this but any chance that there's some tedious or time consuming tasks that need doing, for a devoted EB fan with a lot of free time but only basic modding experience like myself? Anything I can do to speed things up or keep more skilled labourers motivated would be a pleasure to do :)
    X3 From The Blacksmith, d'Arthez and The King for my Keltoi reproductions and dressing up.

I'm always around here lurking in the shadows; not as easy as it sounds when wearing this much shiny iron :)