Thread: Dat Modding Summit

Talking Dat Modding Summit

I think many of us Orgahs may not have gotten this news, as there appears to no thread about it anywhere else on the .Org.

CA is hosting a modding summit this coming Wednesday to help increase their level of mod support. And our very own bobbin has been invited! Here is a link to the TWC thread for more information.

Now, we must kidnap bobbin as soon as he returns and ship him off to a secret CIA detention facility so we can interrogate him to find out the secret announcements!

That's "Chopper" to you, bub. Member DaciaJC's Avatar

Default Re: Dat Modding Summit

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lusted
    On the subject of what we have meant when talking about what is and isn't possible with modding, that will be talked about more at the summit.

I think people will be pleasantly surprised with some of the announcements we will be making.
    The hype begins.

Have fun, bobbin! I hope there won't be an NDA for the info from the summit.
    + =

3x for this, this, and this

Speaker of Truth Senior Member Moros's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DaciaJC View Post
    The hype begins.

Have fun, bobbin! I hope there won't be an NDA for the info from the summit.
    There will no NBA. Every modder attending the summit will be free to report on what he has seen and learned.

Hooray! That is excellent news.

I think I have posted about this something in July in the general section I think. I haven't frequent this board for quite some times though.
    Say: O unbelievers, I serve not what you serve, nor do you serve what I serve, nor shall I serve what you are serving, nor shall you be serving what I serve.
    To you your religion, and to me my religion.