Thread: Replacement players wanted.

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Default Replacement players wanted.

My game at Total War Center has unfortunately experienced some dropouts due to health issues, computer not working, and a couple of no-shows.

The game should be lots of fun, but it's tough to balance the game without a full complement of players.

If you've got some time on your hands and would like to play, post here to let me know. Here's the link to the game thread and the writeup thread.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Mmmm, Antares is tasty! Senior Member Alien Attack Champion Nightbringer's Avatar

Default Re: Replacement players wanted.

Looks like i may be a little late, but I would love to join in if still possible.
    Moderator of The Throne Room
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.” ― Kurt Vonnegut
    "Education: that which reveals to the wise, and conceals from the stupid, the vast limits of their knowledge." ― Mark Twain
    "Imagination is a quality given a man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is." ― Oscar Wilde
    “While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.” ― Groucho Marx