Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Academy of Elemental Magic [Concluded]

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

Default Re: Academy of Elemental Magic [IN PLAY]

Unvote:Kennigit Vote:Bsmith

There is really only one item to steal of any worth, and it is only good for offensive actions as far as I am told. Would you really need a steal item?

Quote Originally Posted by White_eyes:D View Post

There is really only one item to steal of any worth, and it is only good for offensive actions as far as I am told. Would you really need a steal item?
    I bet the scumbags have an item. You might also be able to steal the college item.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by White_eyes:D View Post

No, I don't need to steal, and that's basically the whole point. I am proven innocent with no motive to steal something actually valuable away from someone else. This way we can make sure a scum doesn't get it.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Visorslash View Post
    BSmith hasn't been very active anywhere (he's busy), and corruption isn't an indicator of scum (I started off with some naturally, due to my role.)

I'm happy to vote for him, but I'm not sold.

Vote: Riedquat
    Also, out with it. What role? Why did you start with corruption? You can't just say something like that and expect me to not be curious. Corruption is something scum have- however, as you noted, it is not a guarantee of guilt. But I, as of now, do not know anyone town-oriented who actually does possess corruption.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

I bet the scumbags have an item. You might also be able to steal the college item.
    Then the Spectral Hand is sold to Khaan.

Quote Originally Posted by issaikhaan View Post
    Also, out with it. What role? Why did you start with corruption? You can't just say something like that and expect me to not be curious. Corruption is something scum have- however, as you noted, it is not a guarantee of guilt. But I, as of now, do not know anyone town-oriented who actually does possess corruption.
    I'm a "North Man". Anyone who has a similar or the same role as me can confirm.

Blog Entries

Aaaaaand... that means what, exactly?

Aaaaaand... that means what, exactly?
    My role has 1 corruption due to fighting orc bands. That's it.

Blog Entries

My impression on Bsmith is that he has more than just a single point lodged in it.

Also, your role claim is both incredibly vague and infuriatingly possible, while being almost passable as a thin-reed cover for being Mafia... ugh.

My impression on Bsmith is that he has more than just a single point lodged in it.

Also, your role claim is both incredibly vague and infuriatingly possible, while being almost passable as a thin-reed cover for being Mafia... ugh.
    Can't quote host PMs, and that is as much information as I can (probably) share. I'm sure someone else would have this role. There might even be a south/west/east man/woman role as well.

I trust Visor because on the one night he was active, I am pretty sure they were attacking two targets....our water master and Lazy.

Bureaucratically Efficient Senior Member TinCow's Avatar

Any information on how much over one point? BSmith hasn't been attacked, so he shouldn't have gained corruption that way. He was involved in the NinjaCow lynch, so he should have gained one corruption point there, but there's nothing else I can see that would have given him more than one point in corruption.

Indeed, though we now have claims of both Masons and 'Northmen,' while Arjos didn't try to claim anything special. I need to do a re-read on the Arjos lynch phase and see who jumped in on that vote after the tipping point had been reached, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TinCow View Post
    Any information on how much over one point? BSmith hasn't been attacked, so he shouldn't have gained corruption that way. He was involved in the NinjaCow lynch, so he should have gained one corruption point there, but there's nothing else I can see that would have given him more than one point in corruption.

Indeed, though we now have claims of both Masons and 'Northmen,' while Arjos didn't try to claim anything special. I need to do a re-read on the Arjos lynch phase and see who jumped in on that vote after the tipping point had been reached, but that will have to wait until tomorrow.
    Upon doing a quick re-read, I'll confirm his score is somewhere around 3-4.

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Weighing in-

The masons are called "Easterlings" and as such I believe we are from the East.

I believe it is possible Jarema included roles which are from a specific compass direction. note: I do NOT believe there is an additional mason group on the West. No mention is made of one and two mason groups is overpowered.

I will consider the possibility only if a group of two steps forward and gives me a believable story.

I can confirm that BSmith has no business being particularly powerful with Air if he's inactive. He's not a member of our college. So why would he raise his Air values if he's not paying close attention?

I believe Khaan's worth giving his second suspect in a row the lynch.

Vote: Bsmith
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

Not that I like to just go with the flow or anything, but this lynch, like the last one, seems already set in stone.

Vote: BSmith

So long as issaikhaan remains credible as a scum-hunting innocent, I've really got no reason to oppose his lynch candidate.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Vote: BSmith Strong on Air and not in the Air College? Good lynch.

3-4 doesn't sound like mafia levels of corruption to me, but it certainly shouldn't be that high if he was town either. I'm gonna hold off and wait to hear what he has to say first.

As a placeholder: vote:robbiecon for still lurking.

But unless BSmith has a very believable defence I shall join the bandwaggon.

Having just re-read the rules again it appears that could be enough corrpution for a mafia player, especially as they haven't actually killed anyone yet.

unvote, vote:BSmith

But I would like to know how you know his strongest element is air? And also whether you know how strong it is?

BSmith jumped on the Arjos bandwagon after it was already huge, and didn't provide any reasoning. Entirely plausible scum vote for a doomed partner.

Spectral Hand: 'khaan

BSmith hasn't been very active anywhere (he's busy), and corruption isn't an indicator of scum (I started off with some naturally, due to my role.)

I'm happy to vote for him, but I'm not sold.

Vote: Riedquat
    And better vote for the poor and little Riedquat?

I do not understand much of anything in this game but this thing about your role and starting with corruption sounds a bit odd, more if we add the fact you think out there is another northmen who you don't know, Atpg and El Barto started with a quicktopic of their own to chat about the weather and you started with corruption and a missing partner? Really?

Btw, Atpg, El Barto, any of you started with corruption?

Quote Originally Posted by TinCow
    Talking of odd things, BSmith hasn't been attacked, so he shouldn't have gained corruption that way I'm sorry, what?? I've been attacked and I didn't gain any corruption...

He was involved in the NinjaCow lynch, so he should have gained one corruption point there Again, what?? Mafia gains corruption by lynching innocents? From where comes this?
    Last edited by Riedquat; 12-01-2012 at 18:26. Reason: missed quote tag somehow
    returning to the shadows.....

BSmith jumped on the Arjos bandwagon after it was already huge, and didn't provide any reasoning. Entirely plausible scum vote for a doomed partner.

Spectral Hand: 'khaan
    Color formating ;)

Vote Spectral khaan to Hand

I got two points of corruption by drinking those potions.
    vote: BSmith
    Vote Khaan

baaa-aaaa-aa

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

sorry to tell you that, but I will have absolutely no free time tommorow. Day extended by 12 hours (maybe more...)

Quote Originally Posted by Riedquat View Post
    Talking of odd things, BSmith hasn't been attacked, so he shouldn't have gained corruption that way I'm sorry, what?? I've been attacked and I didn't gain any corruption...

He was involved in the NinjaCow lynch, so he should have gained one corruption point there Again, what?? Mafia gains corruption by lynching innocents? From where comes this?
    I have gained corruption through an attack, where the description said that the wound 'festered'. This was in addition to the damage it did. I also gained corruption following the lynch of NinjaCow, on the basis that killing an innocent was a burden for my soul. I assumed that's how it worked for everyone.

I find it rather odd that you claim not to have gotten any corruption from lynching NinjaCow, since you did indeed vote for his death. That indicates to me that you're not a normal role.

Unvote; Vote: Riedquat
    Last edited by TinCow; 12-01-2012 at 21:20.

I have gained corruption through an attack, where the description said that the wound 'festered'. This was in addition to the damage it did. I also gained corruption following the lynch of NinjaCow, on the basis that killing an innocent was a burden for my soul. I assumed that's how it worked for everyone.

I find it rather odd that you claim not to have gotten any corruption from lynching NinjaCow, since you did indeed vote for his death. That indicates to me that you're not a normal role.

Unvote; Vote: Riedquat

Lol... are you sure of what are you saying? Please somebody confirm this, I voted for Ignoramus too, following that logic I should have corruption for that lynch too? Well, I didn't get any!

Sure, I'm down for this.

Vote: Bsmith
    Spectral Hand: Khaan
    If you're a fan of smaller mafia rounds and/or rounds with lots of powers (or where you can pick your own role), you should sign up for Vendetta Strada! 9 out of 10 doctors recommend it! The other got night-killed by the mafia.

Lol... are you sure of what are you saying? Please somebody confirm this, I voted for Ignoramus too, following that logic I should have corruption for that lynch too? Well, I didn't get any!
    I also received a point of corruption for the lynch on NinjaCow, so either Jarema forgot to pm you or you don't have a normal role. I'd be inclined to believe the latter.

I assume the reason I got corruption for the NinjaCow lynch and not the Ignoramus one is because NinjaCow was a college head from the start, making him a guaranteed innocent.

Yeah, I'm the same as Riedquat, my corruption hasn't changed on the lynch of Igno (or ninja?)

Maybe it depends on how much corruption you had before the lynch? And that lynching innocents can't push you above one corruption?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite Ferret View Post
    Maybe it depends on how much corruption you had before the lynch? And that lynching innocents can't push you above one corruption?
    No idea. Anyway Unvote; Vote: BSmith

Page 16 of 38 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast