Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1128

Thread: Academy of Elemental Magic [Concluded]

Bureaucratically Efficient Senior Member TinCow's Avatar

Default Re: Academy of Elemental Magic [IN PLAY]

Quote Originally Posted by Riedquat View Post
    No!! Really?? What an amazing game is this with so many new features...
    Ask a stupid question...

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thinking this over, I'm going to...

Vote: Chaotix

I will not allow myself to vote for a no lynch, it's simply against my principle to do so. I don't allow the option in my games for a reason. That said, Chaotix is the best option available- I trust my scan of Ironside, which means I trust his scan.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Scum like to hide behind principles.

That's why my principle is to have no principles.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

You are wasting your time here.

True that we are not exactly lacking for it, but you are providing Ironside with another night to potentially kill an innocent.

Look where the attacks have been the past couple of nights- first autolycus, then johnhughthom. Both Earth college, I think. It seems pretty obvious in retrospect to me what's going on here.

You will probably catch the scum in time, but I doubt Earth college will make it out alive. Probably not Water college, either, the way things are going with us. Seems like the road we are going down leads to Air college victory and nobody else, which curiously enough also seems like it would benefit Ironside.

ATPG, you vote for whoever you want. Unless you are voting for Ironside, your vote is useless right now, as I am in the lead.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Partisan scare tactics?

Unvote No Lynch

Vote: Chaotix.

I hate them IRL, and they're even more ludicrous here.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Quote Originally Posted by TinCow View Post
    Ask a stupid question...
    Wasnt so stupid! Your college is pilling more bodies than the mafia by lynching innocents, now the scum helpedto clear suspicion over pizza and ironside, so do you believe chaotix to be scum or there is an ulterior motive to keep dismembering this college?

Quote Originally Posted by issaikhaan View Post
    Thinking this over, I'm going to...

Vote: Chaotix

I will not allow myself to vote for a no lynch, it's simply against my principle to do so. I don't allow the option in my games for a reason. That said, Chaotix is the best option available- I trust my scan of Ironside, which means I trust his scan.
    So convenient...

Has been a plesure serving you as minion Master of Chaos!
    returning to the shadows.....

Ah, good.

It appears you were just waiting for me to post first so that you could change your vote.

I am glad that I could assist your vote transition.

Last night I attacked Ironside. Shows you just how much I care about the Air College or Ironside's survival.

So yeah. Spook the Water and Rock peeps into thinking it's all a big Air plot to rule them all, while I killed off Elite Ferret and attacked my own headmaster and tried to lynch him.

It's just me and him and our little disciple now. Big scary.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotix View Post
    Ah, good.

It appears you were just waiting for me to post first so that you could change your vote.

I am glad that I could assist your vote transition.
    You're right Chaotix, I was out to get you from the start, my pretty, and your little Water College too.

I will not stop until the entire rest of the colleges are eradicated, and eventually I'll get around to maybe attacking them instead of my own.

Make a silly accusation....
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    Last night I attacked Ironside. Shows you just how much I care about the Air College or Ironside's survival.

So yeah. Spook the Water and Rock peeps into thinking it's all a big Air plot to rule them all, while I killed off Elite Ferret and attacked my own headmaster and tried to lynch him.

It's just me and him and our little disciple now. Big scary.
    That's not what I'm saying. I wasn't implying you are in league with Ironside.

In fact I think I remember you saying something about not losing your original town victory because you are a mason.

What I meant was that it's possible that a lone scum might be able to win with a college instead of the normal victory condition, whatever that is. In which case Ironside would appear to be setting himself up for a win-win situation.

Assuming that is possible, and that Ironside is the scum we are looking for.

Which I can't imagine he isn't, because his scan on me is just as ridiculously wrong as the one on edse. The other option is that the scum have so much control over our scans that we are better off not using them at all, and that would make Jarema a troll host. (An awesome troll host at that, but I just think there is some mechanic we haven't figured out.)

You mean like the way you set yourself up for a Water College victory?

The one college that actually has a chance of succeeding. Yes, and killing off the rock peoples, that wouldn't cause friction between them and the Air peoples.

No sale.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

You mean like the way you set yourself up for a Water College victory?

The one college that actually has a chance of succeeding. Yes, and killing off the rock peoples, that wouldn't cause friction between them and the Air peoples.

No sale.
    Whatever!

Telling me that I set up the Water College to win is stupid and blatant misinformation. Fire college got crippled right from the beginning. Two headmasters lynched days 3 and 4, neither of which I voted for. I forget how the last one died.

So if you don't believe me, you tell me what is going on here.

You tell me what makes me scum besides that scan result, which we have proven through the lynch of my own headmaster to be unreliable.

Whatever!

Telling me that I set up the Water College to win is stupid and blatant misinformation. Fire college got crippled right from the beginning. Two headmasters lynched days 3 and 4, neither of which I voted for. I forget how the last one died..
    Lazy... killed by you or your buddies at night... Im kidding :P

So if you don't believe me, you tell me what is going on here.

You tell me what makes me scum besides that scan result, which we have proven through the lynch of my own headmaster to be unreliable.
    I believe you Chaotix but I dont see how are you going to make your way out of this situation, truth is they want you dead.

Ah! But death is only the beginning! :p
    Last edited by Riedquat; 12-26-2012 at 19:31. Reason: posting from odd device O.o

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Dammit, I don't wanna see kumquat win. TOWN; Y U NO THINK? Lynch Visorslash.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Riedquat View Post
    Wasnt so stupid! Your college is pilling more bodies than the mafia by lynching innocents, now the scum helpedto clear suspicion over pizza and ironside, so do you believe chaotix to be scum or there is an ulterior motive to keep dismembering this college?
    Thanks for being oh-so-helpful. I think I speak on behalf of the entire town when I say that we're really grateful that you care so much over a possible mis-lynch. I often cry myself to sleep when I get a lynch wrong, but thanks to your concerns in this particular round I will feel much more comfortable knowing that, if the most horrible of scenarios occurs, I have a support network I can reach out to in my time of grief. I hope this event becomes a landmark in the Gameroom and that, one day, mafia and town will be able to live in peace and harmony; skipping across the boardwalks, hand in hand, and cuddling in the sands as the sun sets. On that day, we shall look back with pride to your generous words of concern and know that, but for one man, our utopia would never have existed.

Member thankful for this post:

Quote Originally Posted by El Barto View Post
    Dammit, I don't wanna see kumquat win. TOWN; Y U NO THINK? Lynch Visorslash.
    What game are you watching? I'm far from winning this game!

Look if Chaotix is innocent means Ironside and company already know who the scum are from both sides, getting rid of them only achieves victory for water college. Thing they all were doing like 3/4 days ago, but now they noticed they still can pull their own victory, killing off the water college and with the establishment of a new status quo between air and earth, lynch/vig the rest of the scum and then battle over with the other team to see who wins, or start killing each other while the scum is still alive...

Thanks for being oh-so-helpful. I think I speak on behalf of the entire town when I say that we're really grateful that you care so much over a possible mis-lynch. I often cry myself to sleep when I get a lynch wrong, but thanks to your concerns in this particular round I will feel much more comfortable knowing that, if the most horrible of scenarios occurs, I have a support network I can reach out to in my time of grief. I hope this event becomes a landmark in the Gameroom and that, one day, mafia and town will be able to live in peace and harmony; skipping across the boardwalks, hand in hand, and cuddling in the sands as the sun sets. On that day, we shall look back with pride to your generous words of concern and know that, but for one man, our utopia would never have existed.
    You're welcome!

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

If you don't want the whole college dead, it behooves you to be a bit prudent in choosing which person should die. Otherwise you'll just have to keep guessing and that's more harmful than simply making accusations.
    If Chaotix flips innocent as I truly believe, he has turned on members with not a whole lot of evidence at the quickest speed I have ever seen. (He didn't ever post his thought's on Chaotix's lynch, he just...voted)

That has me thinking he was just glad he was not up for the lynch in each case for both edse and Chaotix. If Chaotix turns up innocent, I well not trust scans for anything...you know what they say, "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...."

Also, out of curiosity. What is my AV that you scanned, White_eyes?

I disagree with your assessment as to my capabilities, or lack thereof. So I'm requesting a specific number to see if you're just bluffing.
    Headmaster scans just reveal what your dominant element and corruption rating is. I have no idea how weak or strong you are in air....I just felt like stating it was the lowest because Ironside still lives.

Well yeah, I'm sort of a pathetic mortal with a wand full of hot air. I'm so frightening I have 2 whole defense in everything.

Perhaps I should spend some XP and make myself even more fearsome.

RARRRR I'm going to become slightly stronger in defense against, let's say, papercuts.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

Tally
    Chaotix (4): Ironside, Visorslash, Issaikhaan, ATPG
    Ironside (2): Chaotix, White Eyes

a little more than 11 hours to the end of day

Note to the abstaining and nonvoting types:

I'mma firin' my lazer at you tonight if you don't vote for someone.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Note to the abstaining and nonvoting types:

I'mma firin' my lazer at you tonight if you don't vote for someone.
    Everybody should be firing they lasers at them at this stage of the game, at least to those who have been almost completely innactive the entire game and everyone know are not affiliated.

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

Day 12. Members of Academy decided to lynch Chaotix. Well, at least some of them. Less than half, to be honest. But they were in majority. So, they started to pummel Chaotix with elemental energies. But... they soon saw that Chaotix is barely scratched by them. Masters of elements reached deeper into their inner wells of energies, and attacked Chaotix with re-doubled zeal. This time, it seemed to work... for a moment.
    Chaotix started to pray. “Queen of demons, help your servant. Queen of demons, let me serve you. Queen of demons, humilate your enemies! Lady of despair, strenghten me so I can deliver my gifts to you'. Body of demon worshipper dissapeared for a moment beyond arches of sickly green energies. When Chaotix could be seen again, its new, enhanced nature became obvious. Two black, leathery wings were sprouting from his back, four claved arms ready for battle. In one of the right hands he wield Jade Katana, on higher left arm he wore Shield of True Purity (now black and corrupted). In two other hands he wield two missing artifacts – Jar of Infinite Winds and Everburning Torch. His tail... well, his tail was doing something behind his back.
    'Misguided good-doers! You can't harm me. You will all perish! Either from my hands, like a College of Flames, or from stupid infighting, like College of Waves. Now, when I'll deliver two of your holy artifacts to my Mistress, you will be doomed. Farewel, walking cadavers!'
    Chaotix flapped his wings and started to fly. All members of Academy of Magic tried to hit him with their spells, but he was faster – he finished casting spell with Wand of Haste held in his tail, and he flew away.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Chaotix escaped with artifacts! He is Demon Worshipper!

night 12 begins
    Last edited by Jarema; 12-28-2012 at 08:00.

Cower in fear, foolish mortals.

Did you really think four votes would be enough to stop me?

You're going to need to try harder than that.

I'll give you a choice for tonight. Would you like me to take the Fluid Sculpture, or the Gem of Invulnerability?

Vote for it in those colors, and I'll pick the one that gets the most votes. Then tomorrow, I'll go for the other one.

Try to stop me if you can, but beware.... I might just send your spells right back at you.

In fact, you would do better off to join me in my impending victory. Get your corruption up to at least 5, and I won't have to annihilate you. You can join me and my mistress in the embrace of eternal darkness.
    Last edited by Chaotix; 12-27-2012 at 22:40.

Now that I look at our QT from an outside perspective, it all makes sense. But it was hard to do that earlier. We were so focused on our little group.

Everyone attack Chaotix. We have a job to do tonight White Eyes.

Clearly collecting artifacts is part of his victory condition.

edited
    Last edited by Visor; 12-28-2012 at 00:33.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cower in fear, foolish mortals.

Did you really think four votes would be enough to stop me?

You're going to need to try harder than that.

I'll give you a choice for tonight. Would you like me to take the Fluid Sculpture, or the Gem of Invulnerability?

Vote for it in those colors, and I'll pick the one that gets the most votes. Then tomorrow, I'll go for the other one.

Try to stop me if you can, but beware.... I might just send your spells right back at you.

In fact, you would do better off to join me in my impending victory. Get your corruption up to at least 5, and I won't have to annihilate you. You can join me and my mistress in the embrace of eternal darkness.
    Ya know, I'd be more concerned... but you're not in the game anymores, so... yeah, not really too concerned.
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Perhaps it's a bit obvious, but I think White_eyes should be the next target. He's been buddy-buddy with Chaotix all game.

Perhaps it's a bit obvious, but I think White_eyes should be the next target. He's been buddy-buddy with Chaotix all game.
    No, he is definitely not partners with Chaotix.

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738 LastLast