Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ekklesia [SIGN-UPS]

Default Re: Ekklesia [SIGN-UPS]

In please. Haven't played on of these in a while

Quote Originally Posted by SalmonSoil View Post
    In please. Haven't played on of these in a while
    Welcome!

Still need at least 13 players to get this game started...

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

I'll play if it starts after Jarema's game, not really got enough time for two games.

Quote Originally Posted by johnhughthom View Post
    I'll play if it starts after Jarema's game, not really got enough time for two games.
    snap

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

well, or when my game will end for some

Hello again guys - tried PM's, still almost nil response. I can't reduce this below 31 players as a minimum, so I don't know what to do. Does anyone of you guys know anyone from other forums who likes mafia (I don't visit any other forums unfortunately). Or anyone who might be interested from the Org who's not a Gameroom regular?

Ekklesia Mafia: - An exciting new mafia game set in ancient Athens - Sign up NOW!
    "Oh, how I wish we could have just one Diet session where the Austrians didn't spend the entire time complaining about something." Fredericus von Hamburg

Tribunus Plebis Member Gaius Scribonius Curio's Avatar

Its been a while since I really had the time to play mafia, but if you can get enough players: in...
    Nihil nobis metuendum est, praeter metum ipsum. - Caesar
    We have not to fear anything, except fear itself.

Ibant obscuri sola sub nocte per umbram
    perque domos Ditis vacuas et inania regna:
    quale per incertam lunam sub luce maligna
    est iter in silvis, ubi caelum condidit umbra
    Iuppiter, et rebus nox abstulit atra colorem.
    - Vergil

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius Scribonius Curio View Post
    Its been a while since I really had the time to play mafia, but if you can get enough players: in...
    OH MY GOD

*runs around screaming with glee like a little girl*
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Manifest Destiny Member Buddhafish's Avatar

I can be a reserve.

I'm not going to get too heavily involved in a game until my large ends over at CFC.
    America

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

I assume I can't start my game until this one's over or at least in progress.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

True- and besides, what players could you get? We're still needing full numbers here. One of the reasons openings to games were staggered was because if two large games open at once, both games will suffer to find enough people.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar
    Yarr me matey. I be livin on the high seas.

I'm in.

...As long as I don't have to do anything like kill my father, sleep with my mother, and gouge out my own eyes.

My kingdom for a .

This game will be a blast from the past if we can ever get it started. How many are you missing:? Is there no way to cut any role?
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Need 31 to maintain balance. Any less and the two mafia factions will be overpowered, unfortunately. Maybe I could slice an extra couple of players off (I'll have to check), but 20's definitely too few.

True- didn't realize we were still so far away. It was definitely too early to open up sign ups I feel.

There's no rush to get this started as far as I'm aware. Certainly there will be more people around after Jarema's game winds down.

There's a bit of a lull in the number of players available presently. But, it's certainly possible to boost numbers here.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

yeah
    my game starts bringing casualties, maybe players will sign here

Dark Lord of Sith Member Big Bird Hunting Champion, Squid Hunter Champion, Simpsons Shooter Champion, Fun Surfing Champion Darth Feather's Avatar

If there is still room I'm in
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Nathaniël of the mouse guard

"Death is lighter than a feather, duty is heavier than a mountain" - Robert Jordan

The writer of above message is not responsible for any mistakes in the reasoning of said message.

I'll be away until the 10th of December (unfortunately when I chose the November slot I figured my game would have finished by now). But free to sign up during my absence, and if we get the game filled then we can start as soon as I get back!

Unfortunately we are cutting into others' hosting time, just in the signup portion. It's obvious that if this game got under way it would further postpone the schedule.

The schedule is hardly written in stone and we've delayed games before, but there's a point where the show must go on.

After consulting with Chaotix, I can see that the game has been in signups for 1 month.

Unfortunately we are still not close to the required number and the game host has stated that a redesign for a lower number is not possible.

If the sign-ups are not filled by 12/7/12, then we will have to move on. There's still four days.

Meanwhile, if El Barto would like to begin sign-ups for his game, he may do so. Just know that if this game does get enough sign-ups in the allotted time, it will be a bit before you can begin, mister El Barto.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Ice stink there for a ham. Member Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Mini Putt 3 Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion, Pencak Champion, Sperm Wars Champion, Monkey Diving Champion Yoyoma1910's Avatar
    Yarr me matey. I be livin on the high seas.

So did we win?

My kingdom for a .

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askthepizzaguy View Post
    Unfortunately we are cutting into others' hosting time, just in the signup portion. It's obvious that if this game got under way it would further postpone the schedule.

The schedule is hardly written in stone and we've delayed games before, but there's a point where the show must go on.

After consulting with Chaotix, I can see that the game has been in signups for 1 month.

Unfortunately we are still not close to the required number and the game host has stated that a redesign for a lower number is not possible.

If the sign-ups are not filled by 12/7/12, then we will have to move on. There's still four days.

Meanwhile, if El Barto would like to begin sign-ups for his game, he may do so. Just know that if this game does get enough sign-ups in the allotted time, it will be a bit before you can begin, mister El Barto.
    Keep this one running. By the time this is over RL will have bowled me over completely.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12