Thread: Cursor disappears in battles

Dyslexic agnostic insomniac Senior Member Goofball's Avatar

Angry Cursor disappears in battles

Sorry, I should have taken a screenshot. I will next time it happens.

Anyway, sometimes in the middle of a battle my nice little spearpoint cursor disappears and is replaced by a stack of tiny flags. This wouldn't be so bad, except that I can only see my "new" cursor when I am hovering over my unit cards at the bottom of the screen. As soon as I move the cursor into the main screen the cursor becomes completely invisible. What's even worse is that even when I exit the battle the problem persists on the strategy map, and then persists even when I exit to Windows. The only cure I have found is a complete restart.

Anyone else ever have this problem? Anyone know any fixes?
    "What, have Canadians run out of guns to steal from other Canadians and now need to piss all over our glee?"

- TSM

Dyslexic agnostic insomniac Senior Member Goofball's Avatar

Default Re: Cursor disappears in battles

Quote Originally Posted by Goofball View Post
    Sorry, I should have taken a screenshot. I will next time it happens.

Anyway, sometimes in the middle of a battle my nice little spearpoint cursor disappears and is replaced by a stack of tiny flags. This wouldn't be so bad, except that I can only see my "new" cursor when I am hovering over my unit cards at the bottom of the screen. As soon as I move the cursor into the main screen the cursor becomes completely invisible. What's even worse is that even when I exit the battle the problem persists on the strategy map, and then persists even when I exit to Windows. The only cure I have found is a complete restart.

Anyone else ever have this problem? Anyone know any fixes?
    Bump. Just hoping someone may have seen this before.
    "What, have Canadians run out of guns to steal from other Canadians and now need to piss all over our glee?"

- TSM