Thread: Spy Party

Default Spy Party

Anyone get into the beta for this?

Spy Party

I've played a couple of times on my friends account - hopefully I'll get accepted too at some point - its great fun - very tense and very different from anything else I've played. It's almost mafia the video game!

The Abominable Senior Member Hexxagon Champion Monk's Avatar

Default Re: Spy Party

Quote Originally Posted by LazyMcCrow View Post
    Anyone get into the beta for this?

Spy Party

I've played a couple of times on my friends account - hopefully I'll get accepted too at some point - its great fun - very tense and very different from anything else I've played. It's almost mafia the video game!
    Wow. I remember hearing about this game years ago. It's unfortunate that the graphics are so hideous, but the gameplay looks like fun. I'm not in the beta, so can't comment much beyond that.

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Warcraft 3 has a few maps, cannot really remember the names, but the Parasite game I hosted on the Org was inspired by the WC3 map 'Parasite' where a crew member is infected, and he has to spread the infection, whilst the other players are trying to kill it.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    Wow. I remember hearing about this game years ago. It's unfortunate that the graphics are so hideous, but the gameplay looks like fun. I'm not in the beta, so can't comment much beyond that.
    Ha! - yeah it does look terrible atm doesn't it? apparently everything is placeholder for now and yes - I dearly hope the thing is prettified - the community itself is pretty impressive for something that has been in development for a while and its clearly a labour of love. I did get sick of getting sniped this morning but I think I'll keep trying with it if I get in the beta. Instead I has been riding the train to ....DungeonLand!