Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [CK2] Equality and Balance

The Abominable Senior Member Hexxagon Champion Monk's Avatar

Default Re: [CK2] Equality and Balance

Thanks for giving the update a try. Hope it's too your liking!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaexz View Post
    I cannot seem to find this on the paradox forums, might be simple, but is there anyway to disable the 'Game Over" screen?

I am aware of the risks involved and how some characters don't work properly. But it is better than trying to motion trick the game by spamming esc and clicking where "quick save" button is, to trick the game in allowing you to save..
    None that I know of, no. I've been experimenting with trying to port the "manors" from the Republic DLC to be usable by any unlanded character. Unfortunately i've not made much headway for various reasons that I doubt I can get passed.

Right now I know of no way to disable the Game Over screen.

Wow, there have been some changes since I last played. I am not sure if it is the game or your mod.. Playing in England, and there is now the Duchy of Mercia. As Duke of Cornwall, I got an event by the pope to take the crown from Godwin (so 3 wars for the English crown!), also, I could invite fellow vassals to join me in the war for it.
    Not me! That I believe came from one of paradox's patches. Popes will support strong vassals to take over if their liege has done something horrible. I can't find the event so I don't know the triggers yet, but I've seen a number of screenshots on the forums.

And yes. You can invite vassals of your former liege to declare war with you. I believe that was added some time after the new faction system to allow factions who show their hand early to call in additional help from disgruntled vassals.
    Last edited by Monk; 04-16-2013 at 03:09.

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes, the Mercia was a cultural name of the title. I noticed it change to Herefordshire afterwards. I found that interesting, never noticed it before.

Also, the Fatimid's have broken up with Syria and Medina areas breaking away fully.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    Not me! That I believe came from one of paradox's patches. Popes will support strong vassals to take over if their liege has done something horrible. I can't find the event so I don't know the triggers yet, but I've seen a number of screenshots on the forums.
    There is a thread on the official forum about this today. "It can happen when the liege has free investiture and refuses papal demands... He didn't want to allow papal investiture and was cheap enough not to even offer a bribe."

Member thankful for this post:

Monk 

Blog Entries

Hey Monk, did you dramatically nerf Holy War CB? You used to be able to basically spam it, but now after using it once, it seems to just 'disappear'.
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Hey Monk, did you dramatically nerf Holy War CB? You used to be able to basically spam it, but now after using it once, it seems to just 'disappear'.
    Yep. Holy wars in EAB grant a 7 year cooldown timer. You can see it in your character panel. You'll see a little red cross swords there. As long as you have that modifier you cannot declare another holy war.

I have a question when it comes to the Tyrant trait. I haven't yet used your mod and don't know if you have made any changes when it comes to this trait. I'm currently playing the CK2+ mod and had earlier an issue when my Ruler became a tyrant, caused by banishing two or three dukes (and relatives) who constantly caused problems. When I hovered over the tyrant symbol it gave the info that Tyranny goes away at the rate 5 points every 5 years (1 point every year) and my Ruler had 70 points of Tyranny.

The tyrant Ruler was later on removed by other vassals in a revolt where they forced him to abdicate and put his son on the throne. The tyrant Ruler's heir inherited the tyrant trait along with all the titles and holdings from his dad. That meant the new Ruler was viewed as a tyrant for 70 years (if he would live that long) for something his dad did. My new ruler's vassals had an opinion of him by -100 percent, caused by his dad being a tyrant and him inheriting that trait, and their opinion of the new Ruler didn't change in the positive way although the new Ruler didn't rule in a bad way. I got so fed up with having vassals hating my new Ruler caused by what his dad had done so I went to the save and removed that trait from the new Ruler.

If your mod has a tyrant trait working in the same way, or in a somewhat similar way, as it does in the CK2+ mod there are some thoughts about changes to this trait in the spoiler which could make playing your mod a bit more enjoyable.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    If my ruler has been a tyrant and is succeded by his heir, does that heir really have to inherit this tyrant trait along with all the titles and holdings? I understand that the vassals might not trust the new ruler in the beginning. They might kind of think "What if he's just the same as his father?". But if the player doesn't make the successor do any tyrant like deeds, shouldn't the vassals begin to like him much quicker than a small percent every five years (tyranny goes away at the rate 5 points every 5 years (1 point every year))?

If for example the Ruler is a tyrant and his heir becomes the new Ruler an event could pop up for the player with a few choises. This event could maybe be something like: Ruler SoAndSo has the tyrant trait with an opinion of -50 by his vassals. Do you as the new Ruler want to follow the way of Ruler SoAndSo? After that the player has two or three options to chose from.

Option 1 - The heir is approving his father's way of ruling and will continue in the same way giving result A (The vassals will have the same opinion of him as they had for his father.)

Option 2 - The heir will not follow his father's way of ruling giving result B (The vassals won't hate him as they hated his father and improve their opinion of him quicker if he proves to be a better Ruler and he will be free from the tyrant trait quicker. Different events could pop up which would make the vassals' opinion of the new Ruler improve or stay as it is depending on the choices made by the Ruler)

Option 3 - The new Ruler hasn't decided yet how he will rule giving result C (There is a 50 percent risk that the vassals might transfer their opinion of the former tyrant Ruler to him. If the new Ruler doesn't rule in a bad way for a certain period of time the opinion of the vassals will be somewhere between option 1 and option 2. The vassals' opinion of him will improve by time if he doesn't rule in a bad way - the choices made by the Ruler in different events will decide the Vassals' opinion of the new Ruler).
    Last edited by Pethom; 04-23-2013 at 23:39.

Blog Entries

Traits have an 'inheritable' option attached to them. Simply turn that off to fix it. Though, saying about another mods flaws whilst discussing some one elses mod seems a little silly! It is like asking if Battlefield has balanced Famas-overpoweredness in Call of Duty.

I really don't know what you're talking about. Battlefield and Call of Duty are two different games. Some say that Battlefield is the better one and some say the same about Call of Duty. The mods to CK2 are all mods to the same game, so we could call them parts of the same game. I furthermore didn't say that the tyrant issue was a bad thing. I only said that I didn't like the way it is done in CK2+. Other people maybe love it.

Where do I find this "'inheritable' option" you mentioned?

There is no 'Tyrant' trait in EAB other than vanilla's tyrant opinion modifier. Tyranny works on a by character basis, when a father dies all is forgiven for the new comer, just as it works in vanilla. The only change to tyranny I have made is the ability for a liege to exile an imprisoned kinslayer without incurring any penalty (save for a piety cost). I meant to add more stuff like that but work has gotten in the way.

Besides, I've never really liked the tyranny system in CK2+. It's just not for me.

Hello again, Monk

I'd like to try your events in the CK2+ mod. What files should I copy from your mod folder? Is it tweak_population_events.txt and kinslayer_events.txt from the events folder and 00_event_modifiers.txt from the event_modifiers folder inside the common folder?

I copied the tweak_population_events.txt to the events folder in the CK2+ mod folder but the event description only hade the text eventdesc000... (a number) with different choices where the text on the buttons also had the eventdesc000... When I picked one of the choices I got a CTD. Could it be that I should copy something more or do you think that maybe your events aren't compatible with the CK2+ mod?

Blog Entries

Wouldn't it be best to simply tries Monk's stuff on its own opposed to trying to integrate it into another mod with the very little experience it seems you possess?

Wouldn't it be best to simply tries Monk's stuff on its own opposed to trying to integrate it into another mod with the very little experience it seems you possess?
    That would be preferable but everyone has their favorite flavors. Far be it from me to claim chocolate is better than vanilla, despite what my tastebuds tell me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pethom
    I copied the tweak_population_events.txt to the events folder in the CK2+ mod folder but the event description only hade the text eventdesc000... (a number) with different choices where the text on the buttons also had the eventdesc000... When I picked one of the choices I got a CTD. Could it be that I should copy something more or do you think that maybe your events aren't compatible with the CK2+ mod?
    You'll have to copy over my localisation as well, which can be found in crusader kings II\mod\localisation\tweaks.csv. But missing localisation wouldnt cause crashes.. Of course, Wiz may have used a similar numbering scheme for some of his events and there may be some overlap between our two files. If so, that would definitely cause a CTD. IF that's the case there's nothing I can do.

It would probably have been a bit easier to only try Monk's mod, but why go the simpler way when one can go Broadway the hard way? I will try Monk's mod and many other mods I already have on my computer. But I'll do that when I'm finished with the Shattered World mod to the CK2+ mod I'm busy with right now.

You still haven't answered me where I find this "'inheritable' option" you mentioned earlier?

You'll have to copy over my localisation as well, which can be found in crusader kings II\mod\localisation\tweaks.csv. But missing localisation wouldnt cause crashes.. Of course, Wiz may have used a similar numbering scheme for some of his events and there may be some overlap between our two files. If so, that would definitely cause a CTD. IF that's the case there's nothing I can do.
    Thank you very much. I'll do as you wrote. About your events maybe overlapping each other could, if I understand it, be possible to avoid if I check the 00_event_modifiers.txt in both your mod folder and in the CK2+ mod folder. I guess that .txt-file contain the different numbers for the different events. So if I find something in the text-files with the same number but used for different things I'll just have to skip some events.

Quote Originally Posted by Pethom View Post
    It would probably have been a bit easier to only try Monk's mod, but why go the simpler way when one can go Broadway the hard way? I will try Monk's mod and many other mods I already have on my computer. But I'll do that when I'm finished with the Shattered World mod to the CK2+ mod I'm busy with right now.

You still haven't answered me where I find this "'inheritable' option" you mentioned earlier?

Thank you very much. I'll do as you wrote. About your events maybe overlapping each other could, if I understand it, be possible to avoid if I check the 00_event_modifiers.txt in both your mod folder and in the CK2+ mod folder. I guess that .txt-file contain the different numbers for the different events. So if I find something in the text-files with the same number but used for different things I'll just have to skip some events.
    tweak_population_events.txt is where the conflict is likely happening. My kinslayer events use a namespace which should prevent any overlap with any other mod. However, now that I think about it more, the crash is likely occuring either from a duplicate event number which I mentioned before, or the lack of proper modifiers. Most of my events use custom province modifiers to simulate various events. Mobilizing your guards to deal with local heretics through one of the events lowers your capital's levy, for example.

To prevent crashes you'll have to copy the tail end of the event_modifier file and paste it into whatever mod you're playing's modifier file. So if I wanted to include my modifiers in CK2+ i'd copy all the custom modifiers from my file and paste them at the bottom of CK2+'s. Mine are pretty easy to spot If you'd like to use my kinslayer events, you'll also have to copy over 00_eab_opinions.txt and place it into whatever mod's opinion modifier folder.

here's a short list of all my custom modifiers:

holy_war_cooldown = {
    icon = 19
    }

bountiful_harvest = {
    tax_income = 0.4
    icon = 6
    }

terrible_harvest = {
    tax_income = -0.4
    icon = 24
    }

peasants_happy = {
    local_revolt_risk = -0.015
    icon = 1
    }

palace_guards_mobilized = {
    castle_levy_size = -0.10
    icon = 31
    }

entrusted_m_problem = {
    marial = 1
    general_opinion = 5
    monthly_character_prestige = 0.25
    }

taxes_reduced = {
    tax_income = -0.2
    icon = 6
    }

new_taxes = {
    tax_income = 0.2
    icon = 6
    }
    Last edited by Monk; 04-29-2013 at 00:31.

Hello again, Monk

Thank's for the updated info concerning your events and about using them in the CK2+ mod. I'm soon going to try out mixing your events with the ones in CK2+. But before that...

I have some questions I hope you could answer.

I once had a Steward with the skill of 22. Do you know the maximum value of the skills?

I have used the ruler designer to make an arabic muslim ruler and put him in Ravenna. I'd like it to be as if my muslim ruler had quite recently taken the county of Ravenna from the Duke of Ferrara. I have changed the value owner= and put the necessary values for truce=, attacker= and defender= in the rel_ 79123= part of the save. In the part for c_ravenna I added a value in history to show that the county belonged to the Duke of Ferrara for about fifteen years before my Ruler took it from him. Should I do some more editing or is that what's needed to get the situation that the Duke of Ferrara has lost his county and as the one being the rightful owner wants it back?

What in a save-file decide if the holdings in the county window have the arabic icons instead of the european? I have tried to change the value of religion= for c_ravenna from muslim to christian, but that hasn't changed the icons. Is it maybe the fact that my ruler is a muslim that decides what icons there are on the window? The reason for why I want this change is that I've read that the arabic castles are harder to conquer and I want my castle in Ravenna to have the same defence value as the other castles in Italy.

I know that it's possible to add own characters to the game. But how do I make a certain character appear at a certain place? I would like to have some characters appear in the court of my arabic Ruler who soon will be the Duke of Ferrara. These characters are supposed to be levantine_arabic and the dynasty.txt file mention them as such. So I guess that by default the game will probably let them appear in the levantine area and not in the court of the Duke of Ferrara.

Would an event like the one in the spoiler do the trick?

###### Adding characters from benezafar.txt #######
    character_event = {
    id = 8000000
    desc = "EVTDESC8000000"
    picture = GFX_evt_Character_recieving_letter
    is_ruler = yes
    is_female = no
    d_ferrara = {
    holder = 1000067278
    }
    religion_group = muslim
    only_playable = yes
    prisoner = no
    ai = no

trigger = {
    ruled_years = 5
    age = 30
    tier = duke
    NOT = { trait = incapable }
    prestige = 200
    piety = 100
    treasury = 100
    war = no
    ai = no

}
    mean_time_to_happen = {
    months = 12
    }
    effect = {
    create_character = {
    dynasty = 3005200 #five characters
    dynasty = 3005300 #six characters
    dynasty = 3005400 #five characters
    dynasty = 3005500 #seven characters
    ##Should I maybe write all the character ID:s instead?##
    }
    }
    }

Would a decision like the one in the spoiler below create a priest with a random skill of learning between 10 and 25?.

decisions = {
    employ_priest = {
    potential = {
    ai = no
    is_ruler = yes
    }
    allow = {
    NOT = { has_character_modifier = employment_timer }
    piety = 5
    }
    effect = {
    piety = -5
    create_random_priest = {
    random_traits = yes
    learning = 10
    NOT = {
    learning = 25
    }
    dynasty = random
    female = no
    }
    add_character_modifier = {
    name = employment_timer
    duration = 180
    hidden = yes
    }
    }
    revoke_allowed = {
    always = no
    }
    ai_will_do = {
    factor = 0
    }
    }
    Last edited by Pethom; 05-04-2013 at 14:01.

Hi Monk! How goes the modding?

Quote Originally Posted by Fredward View Post
    Hi Monk! How goes the modding?
    Hello.

It goes slowly but surely. I've decided to completely rebuild my mod from the ground up with a more focused approach. There's a lot of code left in from Tweaks Mod that points to things that just don't exist anymore in practice. This is largely due to me using my mod as a learning experience. If i wanted to learn how to do something, i'd experiment until I got it right and push it out in an update. It was pretty fun, but after a long time of that it's gotten my code a bit messy.

I've also been sampling other modding efforts which has slowed down my own. I am running into old problems which have reminded me why I started modding in the first place Mods like PB and CK2+ are wonderful but they don't do everything I'd like, and some things are done in ways I'd never do them, but to each their own.

I've got a version planned to release after 1.013 hits. The next version of the mod is built almost entirely around the 867 start date.

I've got a version planned to release after 1.013 hits. The next version of the mod is built almost entirely around the 867 start date.
    Does this mean we'll finally see shieldmaidens?! I was so hoping Paradox would include something along those lines. Alas. But good luck with the modding, I've enjoyed Old Gods a lot so far and it'll just get better with your mod.

You are very kind. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredward View Post
    Does this mean we'll finally see shieldmaidens?! I was so hoping Paradox would include something along those lines. Alas. But good luck with the modding, I've enjoyed Old Gods a lot so far and it'll just get better with your mod.
    Considering the Norse helm (and coincidentally the Celtic helms) are the only ones that look good on female portraits... maybe? I've added culture scopes to portrait properties. Certain female commanders can now wear helmets since they don't have any clipping issues. Ironically the Norse helm looks great on both genders. I wish there was a way to use the norse helm for all cultures, or break it down by genders. Sadly the scopes don't allow for that complexity from what I've seen.

I've beefed up the female ruler penalties again but have enabled Enatic and Enatic-Cognatic (female-only and female over male succession) to offset that. You should never see the AI use it, it's there mainly for people who want it. Currently it requires a female ruler and a LOT of prestige to enact the change. It's completely absurd for the middle-ages of course.. but hey, it's fun!

What I would have loved to do is to tie the commander option to a law scope, so that you need to have a woman friendly administration to have female commanders. You can do this with the other councilor jobs but not Marshal. This is probably because of how complex it is in relation to the other council positions. Alas, it remains my Holy Grail as it were.

The biggest change by far in the new version is a 3 tiered decadence punishment for Muslims, making them lose access to their most powerful CBs the more decadence they accrue. It should slow their march in relation to their decadence pretty effectively, I always found it incredibly annoying that large Muslim empires could just war their troubles away even with 100% dec. Now, as you rise in decadence rating, you slowly lose access to your holy wars, though you can still press lawful claims no matter the rating. This is how the rating should have worked from the start imo. Most importantly this nerfs the VERY powerful Caliph Subjugation CB which makes the Abbasids insanely overpowered.

I've also been looking at nerfing levy counts too but haven't decided on a final rating for them. I may just make the change small for now, since a little change in the calculations goes a long way from what I've seen.

very nonfinal changelog:

------v1.03-----

***Most Major Balance changes to the 1066 start have been reverted***

***867 start date is now the primary focus of this mod***

*Removed all claims from the Abbasid Caliph

*The Abbasid dynasty now begins the game with 70 Decadence

*Three unofficial tiers of Decadence that slow forward progress for expansionist muslims

-At 40 decadence Muslim characters can no longer launch invasions. Caliphs can no longer forcibly subjugate other Sunni/Shia rulers.

-at 50 decadence Muslims characters can no longer declare holy war.

-at 60 decadence Muslims characters can no longer declare single county conquest.

*enabled Enatic and Enatic-Cognatic succession. Must be female. Must have a ton of prestige. Must be King, Emperor, or Ambitious. Cannot be Content.

-Returned female opinions to their vanilla defaults due to the unlock of Enatic succession options.

*Lowered Liege levies across the board a bit.

*slightly nerfed retinue sizes across the board.

-reduced bonus tech gives for retinues by a small amount.

*restricted the ability for women to lead armies. Now requires Brilliant strategist or 15 martial skill.

I have tomorrow off so I expect this to grow a bit more before I deploy a new version.
    Last edited by Monk; 07-04-2013 at 06:53.

Annoyingly awesome Member Booger Flick Champion, Run Sam Run Champion, Speed Cards Champion rickinator9's Avatar

Perhaps even force the muslims into a regency at 80 decadence. You know, eating grapes and cuckoo-ing the harem all day certainly affects the ability to rule.
    rickinator9 is either a cleverly "hidden in plain sight by jumping on the random bandwagon" scum or the ever-increasing in popularity "What the is going on?" townie. Either way I want to lynch him. - White Eyes

!!!!-----New Release-----!!!!
    Equality & Balance Version 2: Medieval Boogaloo

Download it here. Full changelog: http://pastebin.com/TfYjrUFL

This was ready last night but I wanted to do a bit of testing before i released it. I liked what I saw so I think it's probably stable enough for a release. As always if I screwed up you know the drill. Let me know about it!

I've officially moved away from the 1066 start mainly due to the fact the 867 start has me completely enthralled. I really dig the chaos and the random nature of that start. While there's a few outcomes that are heavily weighted (Norse England, Abbasid dominance, ect) by and large the start feels much less static than 1066. Ii also leads to some fun power bloc wars.

Quote Originally Posted by rick
    Perhaps even force the Muslims into a regency at 80 decadence. You know, eating grapes and cuckoo-ing the harem all day certainly affects the ability to rule.
    That was actually a really cool idea that i've decided to go with for this patch. A ton of thanks for that suggestion! At 80 decadence independent Muslims at the king and emperor tier get a special trait which, well, it essentially makes them completely paralyzed.

Muslim characters who get this trait are pretty boned. They are essentially so wrapped up in their own hedonism that they cannot:

1. Lead armies
    2. Train Wards
    3. Are assigned a regency

If this character drops below 80 decadence they immediately lose the trait. This combined with the other changes to decadence has produced some pretty cool scenarios in my tests. I still see the Abbasids surviving far longer than they should, but now there's much more dynastic struggle in the Muslim world. Decadence is functioning much more like it should imo, even if it still isn't 100% perfect.

Female commanders have received tighter restrictions to make the event feel a bit more special. Seeing a woman in combat should be a bit more rare now. I would also suggest (if portraits are your thing) that you get a hold of the Norse portraits as the changes i've made will allow female Norse commanders to wear the really awesome looking viking helm, just like their male counterparts.
    Last edited by Monk; 07-06-2013 at 03:17.

strategy gamer Member Enemy Shooting Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Eggs Champion, Kaboom Champion, Money Money Money Champion, Rapid Motion Champion, Super Fishing Champion komnenos's Avatar

What is exactly decadence? It just cause civil wars or more?
    And could you add this item for non-Muslim government in your next patch?
    He who has bread has many problems;

He who has no bread has only one problem.

Byzantine Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by komnenos View Post
    What is exactly decadence? It just cause civil wars or more?
    And could you add this item for non-Muslim government in your next patch?
    Decadence is a Muslim only stat that rises from unlanded male members of the dynasty. It represents how faithful/diligent a dynasty is at ruling their given realms. Having a high decadence will decrese income, make your troops have lower morale and increase the chance that you will suffer a decadence revolt. An event designed to overthrow your dynasty, a decadence revolt is essentially game over unless you are lucky and can time your attacks flawlessly. In my mod, Decadence also slowly erodes your ability to fight holy wars.

Decadence is hard coded to only be available for Muslim characters.
    Last edited by Monk; 07-06-2013 at 21:52.

Okay so I found a pretty big bug and I have only myself to blame. I misplaced an on_add scope in the CB file and inadvertently broke the holy war CB. So. Uh. Really sorry guys.

New Release
    Equality and Balance: v2.01

Changelog:

*fixes broken holy war
    *nerfs Hungarian mega blob potential by lowering free event troops when forming Hungary. They now get 10k instead of 30k(i mean seriously?).
    *Women can now go Berzerk! Female commanders can now earn the dreaded berzerker trait in battle.

save compatible with previous version.
    Last edited by Monk; 07-14-2013 at 03:37.

Hi Monk,

I have a question about the Merchant Republics. For some reason my vassals (or fellow patricians) are free to plot the take over of my trade posts, but I am not allowed to do the same with theirs...
    I tried checking out the code and hopefully this is the right part, but would you mind answering a few questions of mine to understand why I am not able to seize TPs?

Code:
    	# Plotter scope
    	potential = {
    		has_dlc = "The Republic"
    		is_patrician = yes
    		is_merchant_republic = no
    		prisoner = no
    		age = 16
    		NOT = { trait = incapable }
    		NOT = { trait = imbecile }
    	}
    I dont understand these lines. how can you be a patrician, but NOT a merchant republic? Or is this supposed to mean you need to be a patrician but not the "Serene Doge"?

Code:
    	# Target scope
    	allow = {
    		has_trade_post = yes
    		trade_post_owner = {
    			num_of_trade_post_diff = {
    				character = FROM 
    				value = 1
    			}
    			OR = {
    				same_liege = FROM
    				any_vassal = { character = FROM }
    			}
    			NOT = { character = FROM }
    			NOT = { 
    				has_opinion_modifier = { who = FROM modifier = opinion_seized_tp }
    			}
    		}
    		any_neighbor_province = {
    			has_trade_post = yes
    			trade_post_owner = { 
    				character = FROM
    			}
    		}
    	}
    The rest seems to be kinda clear: You can only seize TPs if you own another TP nearby and if you didn't seize any other TPs from any character recently.
    Does the bolded part mean you need to have fewer TPs then the Patrician you want to seize TPs from?

Hi, I am fairly new to CK2 and know very little about modding. I saw your mod and was very intrigued by it, the only problem is that after 30 seconds or so of game play I get 6 empty pop ups that I cannot close. I have tried disabling all pop ups and it still shows these uncloseable empty pop ups. Looking for others with this problem there is a reddit thread mentioning the same issue I have.

Annoyingly awesome Member Booger Flick Champion, Run Sam Run Champion, Speed Cards Champion rickinator9's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by addyftw View Post
    Hi, I am fairly new to CK2 and know very little about modding. I saw your mod and was very intrigued by it, the only problem is that after 30 seconds or so of game play I get 6 empty pop ups that I cannot close. I have tried disabling all pop ups and it still shows these uncloseable empty pop ups. Looking for others with this problem there is a reddit thread mentioning the same issue I have.
    @Monk hasn't made it compatible for the newest patch.
    rickinator9 is either a cleverly "hidden in plain sight by jumping on the random bandwagon" scum or the ever-increasing in popularity "What the is going on?" townie. Either way I want to lynch him. - White Eyes

Is there a way for me to revert the game to the previous version then?

Quote Originally Posted by rickinator9 View Post
    @Monk hasn't made it compatible for the newest patch.
    No time! Unfortunately I work a pretty long shift so it doesn't take much to cause a disruption in something, unfortunately the mod has taken the brunt of that in recent days.

EaB is not compatible with 1.11. I've been meaning to put some time aside to get it updated but it just hasn't happened. Very sorry to anyone I may have disappointed by not being able to update.

Quote Originally Posted by addyftw
    Is there a way for me to revert the game to the previous version then?
    Not if you are on the Steam version, no.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12