Thread: The Lordz and Cows!

Default The Lordz and Cows!

The Lordz Games Studio Press Announcement

The Lordz and Cows!

Goes, The Netherlands, February 15th 2013 – The Lordz Games Studio (www.thelordzgamesstudio.com) and Hunted Cow Studios (www.huntedcow.com) are proud to announce a multiple games licence deal.

Both studios have expressed the desire to collaborate and work more closely together to create, produce and publish various new video games.

Andrew Mulholland, CEO at Hunted Cow Studios said: "Lordz put a terrific amount of time and historical detail into their artwork and we're excited about the prospect of working with their team to produce more high quality strategy titles for iOS and other platforms."

Tim van der Moer, CEO at The Lordz Games Studio said: "Contacts between our two companies have been good and warm for the last few years. We often exchanged ideas and always had a feeling we should do more together, so I`me glad we have finalized this into an agreement and will work more closely to create even more fun and exciting game projects."

More info about upcoming games will be announced on both The Lordz Games Studio www.thelordzgamesstudio.com and Hunted Cow Studios www.huntedcow.com websites, forums and social media in the near future.

The Anger Shaman of the .Org Content Manager Voigtkampf's Avatar

Default Re: The Lordz and Cows!

Oh, excellent, I am betting on some great iOS titles coming out of this cooperation. Good luck!

Today is your victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings, The Water Book