Thread: Staff forums open to the public?

Default Staff forums open to the public?

You left the gate to the Keep wide open, which means your secrets are out and we can peruse your nefarious plans for world domination at our leisure.

Tsk. You need to brush up on your evil overlord lists or this is going nowhere.

On the upside I can't post new threads there, so you are probably safe from spam for now.
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

Member thankful for this post:

Secura 

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

Default Re: Staff forums open to the public?

Que?

I'm a pleb, and I can't see anything unusual.

Please provide further instruction.

The Abominable Senior Member Hexxagon Champion Monk's Avatar

Speaking as a normal member, I can't see anything. Nor did I see anything as an anon-guest.

There are a number of demi-moderator ranks built into the forum structure, most of those ranks are used for modders who need to moderate their own subforum. It's possible those can now view the staff forum.

Nobody expects the Senior Member Lemur's Avatar

I am extremely disturbed that anyone—ANYONE—should have a glimpse into the full tedium and monotony of being a mod. FOR SHAME. These things are private for a reason.

Screenshot with the bit about infractions cut off:
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

Research Fiend Technical Administrator Tetris Champion, Summer Games Champion, Snakeman Champion, Ms Pacman Champion therother's Avatar

Thanks for reporting that, Tellos.
    Last edited by therother; 03-04-2013 at 14:11.
    Nullius addictus iurare in uerba magistri -- Quintus Horatius Flaccus

History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there -- George Santayana

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tellos Athenaios View Post
    Screenshot with the bit about infractions cut off:
    Those are the fake secret staff fora. Everything you've read there are LIES, except the stuff about @Lemur and his violin fetish.
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Members thankful for this post (2):

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The only active thread is people going "I am afk for x about of days", aka, the Gone thread!

Wait, I mean, there is no such thing as a staff area.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."