Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Syria

Default Re: Israeli Air Strikes in Syria: 3 this year so far, 2 in the last 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by Conradus View Post
    Am I the only one who can't read those wall of text by Empire of without trying at least 5 times? And I still don't get half of it.
    I can read it but its all full of more or less the same conspiracy theories and anti-semitism, made hilarious by an overuse of exclamation marks.
    You're not missing a lot.

It's not that I hate you Medya, I just completely disagree with the extent of your position. There are some points about deception and so on but you go way too far and it's not unknown in the western world that people try to deceive others.

The whole Israel is the puppet master of the USA thing is anti-semitic as I mentioned and not really true. They have a huge influence but you go way too far in your rant. And your entire post reads like a furious rant because of the overuse of exclamation (and question) marks.

It simply doesn't make you come across as serious. The immediate reaction is that someone who is so furious does not really think things through because of the overwhelming emotion involved. And even if I ignore your exclamation marks, that is exactly how your post reads, overly emotional and not very well reflected.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Member thankful for this post:

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Default Re: Israeli Air Strikes in Syria: 3 this year so far, 2 in the last 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by Empire Of Kurdistan-Medya View Post
    oh Really ?!! so you know more Huh ?!! i told only a bit JUST A "BIT" of their colonization(Vietnam-Coups in Iran & Fall of democracy-engineering an Islamic Revolution-Backtracking the Treaty & Promises & Betraying The KURDs & Torning them to 4 Great Criminal Dictators) That this was only for the US and still i didnt told about the old fox Britain!! if i would be Face To Face i could tell you all in here its not capable to tell all, but the most funny & Intresting is, you cant believe those !! because i brought you Proof but your Eyes And Ears are Closed and your mind controlled !! i didnt refer to you but those governments not your governments !! they are the 1% percent controlling the world and engineering its future and you just exist!! we are nothing against them!! you in so called "1st World" just have almost NO WORRY about your life!! the material matters are fixed and developed year by year for you!! you dont know what is going on in other part of the world !! and its not important for you!! because you live in a comfort worry-free Life and if comes to you you will run of it!! why should the colonizations of Imperialists be important for you ?! FreeMasons & Zionists have the world for 200 years in secrecy!! they created the World War I & II!! you think that 2012 the Armagedon or The End, was a joke !!? no no!! that was the beginning of a great "NEW WORLD ORDER" !!
    jonathan Cook wrote in 2008 that The Grand Master Of USA & Britain, Israel would create an Arab Spring that and Syrian Civil War to weaken the whole middle east !! then the Inflation and Social Disobedience will be Started In Iran!! Then Maybe we Call it the Third WORLD WAR started that not only middle east but korea ,Russia ,Armenia,Japan,China and.....will be involved!! afterward, the maps of world specially the middle east will be very much Changed !!
    and manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy writers and western Theorists that telling about the The ELITE and The NEW WORLD ORDER and Creating So called Better world !!
    there can be seen the truth!! but despite controlling you dont want to see !! dont want to get it !!
    And Excuse me to Be So Straight ! i dont hate you or your people !! i hate those that sheds the blood of innocents and colonize the world and controlling the world and call themeselves THE BRIGHTER WORLD !! The Savior Of Humanity!!(Like What They Infuse to us by the HollyWood Movies)
    Hope For Freedom and Peace in Humanity !!
    Do you get the Ironman movies in Kurdistan?
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Conradus View Post
    Am I the only one who can't read those wall of text by Empire of without trying at least 5 times? And I still don't get half of it.
    At a guess, he/she is operating in a second, possibly third language. With that factored in, the quality of expression isn't that horrid. Moreover, over the years, I've graded 2 or 3 native-born Americans whose command of the language wasn't any better....and one that was worse. Please remember that I teach at university.

Finally, you can probably get a good gist of Empire's position by scanning Sarmatian's "anti-USA policy/Stop thinking you are superior posts" -- though Sarmatian doesn't subscribe to variants of the Protocals of Zion as Empire apparently does.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

HopeLess From Humanity a World Member Empire*Of*Media's Avatar

well i dont know why you dont get my posts and cant see what i told about truth?!!!
    im not anti semetic !!! before you speak know what does it mean !! Semetic means Race From SAM !! an ancient prophet of jews !!
    im not anti jewish !!! im not muslim to hate jews !! i hate zionists !! and FreeMasons !! those that control the world !! whatever you tell me like George w. bush, Conspiracy theorist, i still tell you they control you!! im not far from western world !! my brother have a PHD in Germany !!i went there 1 time !! and i dont mean by 1time i got it !!
    look there are many things to tell !! but seem you dont want to know or cant know !!
    in your posts i never saw anyone to reply about the allies Seperation of Kurdistan & Present them to 4 cruel governments, cuz of their benefits!!! i didnt heard any of you tell about the coupe that USA & Britain arranged to shut down Democracy of Iran and after some years shoot out the King then bring an Islamic Killer Regime!! vietnam.......laos........uganda.......rwanda.......cuba....chile &........and many many !!!!!! the matter is that their policy has changed and dont directly manipulate & Interfere in the world !! Like Middle East changes recently !! like hollywood (i know you get cinfused about this and dont accept!)!!
    anyway i thought i can have discussion with you !! i thought at least from this hell i live your world is better !!! i thought i can confabulate with you about our Pains that how first islam then the imperialists throwed us to worse than hell and will use & abusage us!! but now i see its wrong !! anybody has the POWER and the fearing tools and some lies to spread, Like Romans-Ancient Greeks-Islam-Mongols-Turks &......Great Britain-USA-Israel-Islamic Republic&.......can show themselves to the world and the world follows them blindly !!
    anyway..........
    Last edited by Empire*Of*Media; 05-09-2013 at 09:08.

It might be in the Levant, but the differences are quite clear when it comes to practice. Just because some of them have basic rights in Sunni states (ie somewhat the Gulf), doesn't mean that the Mu'awiya story is the only thing the Sunnah give them a pass on. It's hard to get in a conversation with anyone these days without them bringing up a Shia rumor that isn't even true, and there's always that saying: "rather a Jew than a Shii."
    I don't necessarily disagree with your assessment of the theological differences between Sunnis and Shi'ites, I merely disagree with the idea that these differences played a very large role in the actual day-to-day life of Muslims up until around 150 years ago. Sure, there have been historical cases in which these differences were emphasised for political reasons, but generally, most Muslims didn't really care, at least up until the 20th century.

Come to think of it Hax, was I really wrong and aren't there in fact 5 as Mohammed was the first. Don't hit me if I am wrong, I'm not sur
    Yes, you are wrong. The word caliph (ar. خلیفة) can mean either "successor", "substitute", or "lieutenant" and refers to the successors/substitutes of Muhammad. If my memory is correct, the difference between a Prophet and a Caliph is defined by their attributes: a Prophet has both spiritual and political power, whereas a Caliph can only have political power (i.e. he cannot claim to receive messages from God). Interestingly, we note that several Caliphs styled themselves khalifat-u allah meaning "substitute of God", which according to most contemporary Islamic jurists would constitute heresy. This title was likely adopted through Persian influence.

Semetic means Race From SAM !!
    Actually, it just means "a speaker of a Semitic language". Also, the 19th century called, they want their science back.
    Last edited by Hax; 05-09-2013 at 13:13.
    This space intentionally left blank.

Members thankful for this post (2):

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Looked it up, you are absolutily right and I suck bowlingballs through a straw for getting it wrong. 4 Rightious caliphs it is

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Looked it up, you are absolutily right and I suck bowlingballs through a straw for getting it wrong....
    If you truly have this capability, then I can probably put you in touch with a few lads who'd like to get to know you better......
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    If you truly have this capability, then I can probably put you in touch with a few lads who'd like to get to know you better......
    Doubt it, it means I suck really bad

Horse Archer Senior Member Sarmatian's Avatar

Screw that, we'll film him, get 25 millions views on youtube and then sell him off to the latest reality show.

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Chemical attack in Syria

It looks like the rebels took a leaf out of an African Tribal text book and started to eat the hearts of their enemies for strength.

Source

People who do things like this.. seriously.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Default Re: Syria

Onomnomnom!

Finally, you can probably get a good gist of Empire's position by scanning Sarmatian's "anti-USA policy/Stop thinking you are superior posts" -- though Sarmatian doesn't subscribe to variants of the Protocals of Zion as Empire apparently does.
    I somehow missed this earlier, and I'm not sure if I should feel insulted by it.

Do you really see me as more coherent version of him?

The Black Senior Member Papewaio's Avatar

Well you couldn't be considered less coherent...
    Our genes maybe in the basement but it does not stop us chosing our point of view from the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by Louis VI the Fat
    Pape for global overlord!!
    Quote Originally Posted by English assassin
    Squid sources report that scientists taste "sort of like chicken"
    Quote Originally Posted by frogbeastegg View Post
    The rest is either as average as advertised or, in the case of the missionary, disappointing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaexz View Post
    It looks like the rebels took a leaf out of an African Tribal text book and started to eat the hearts of their enemies for strength.

Source

People who do things like this.. seriously.
    I, um... I dont know why but I'm conflicted on this. On one hand: cannibalism, on other hand: kinda badass.
    Being better than the worst does not inherently make you good. But being better than the rest lets you brag.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Don't be scared that you don't freak out. Be scared when you don't care about freaking out
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Senior Member Senior Member Ibn-Khaldun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Oh common, completily ignore the demographics and 1600 years of war between them why not. There is a very big difference as there is a major dispute over religious leaderhip after Ali as he was the last descendent of Mohammed.
    Really?! Islam was around in the 5th century?!

Ok 1500

Actually, closer to 1100 years, if you want to make a case for that. It can be argued that Islam was only formalised as a separate religion around the 10th century.

Quote Originally Posted by Hax View Post
    Actually, closer to 1100 years, if you want to make a case for that. It can be argued that Islam was only formalised as a separate religion around the 10th century.
    I'd love to hear that one

is criticism of Islam Forbidden in here ?!

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

Yes, any negative comments about the Prophet Muhammad are punished with a perma-ban.
    At the end of the day politics is just trash compared to the Gospel.

What makes you think that?

I would have been banned years ago if it was, freedom of speech goes very far here

Needs more flowers Moderator drone's Avatar

Criticism of religion is allowed. You are allowed to pick apart scriptures, dogma, religious figures, etc. with reasoned arguments, but if you start off with "All Muslims are evil" it's not going to go over very well.
    The .Org's MTW Reference Guide Wiki - now taking comments, corrections, suggestions, and submissions

If I werent playing games Id be killing small animals at a higher rate than I am now - SFTS
    Si je n'étais pas jouer à des jeux que je serais mort de petits animaux à un taux plus élevé que je suis maintenant - Louis VI The Fat

"Why do you hate the extremely limited Spartan version of freedom?" - Lemur

Except if it's Buddhists. They ARE evil.

Hax 

It's just Hax who ruins it for the rest of them, most are ok

Hax 

Ranting madman of the .org Senior Member Fly Shoot Champion, Helicopter Champion, Pedestrian Killer Champion, Sharpshooter Champion, NFS Underground Champion Rhyfelwyr's Avatar

I was winding up the new guy, y'all should know that by now!

I Mean criticism of ISLAM!! not Muslims!! Muslims are Hypnotized by Kuran !! They have no Fault !!

I would have been banned years ago if it was, freedom of speech goes very far here
    yea, its strange that european governments despite dont like Islam because they bother europe, but they let them do anything!!
    but in any muslim country i mean all of them, cant tolerate NON-MUSLIMS!! i was an ex-muslim myself, and know better than any of you, how much their hatred is high!! but good thing is Muslim Kurds are somehow not REAL MUSLIM!!, i mean they dont hate non-muslims and will not kill,stone,or suicide bombing!!!(Except some Damn fooled Extremist)
    and........many needs discussion!

and i dont know do what Rhyfelwyr says or drone??!!!
    Last edited by Empire*Of*Media; 05-17-2013 at 09:12.

and i dont know do what Rhyfelwyr says or drone??!!!
    I was kidding, you are free to criticize religion as long as you are not hateful about it.

I hope you find solace in hell for your insolence. praise be to Allah.

Quote Originally Posted by a completely inoffensive name View Post
    I hope you find solace in hell for your insolence. praise be to Allah.
    ah! it doesnt matter its your Islamic trait! its your answer to any objection and Criticism of islam!! because you know you dont have anything, then you offense and assault and excommunicate !! but i dont know in where i have even Spoke about islam, and i just asked, that your hatred goes upper than aerosphere!!

but anyway. if in Islamic Opinion and Beliefs, im heretic and Murtad, so yes im proud to have solace in your so called hell!! i die happy in Humans Freedom and Peace !!

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast