Hello!

Please excuse the blatant advertisement!

As well as playing mafia in the gameroom here, I work as an artist for a small indie game dev in the UK called Red Bedlam. We're currently working on a FTP MMORPG called The Missing Ink, which is in Open Beta, and have launched a kickstarter to help us along with the iPad port. There is still plenty of content to come - quests and so forth are fairly basic atm, but any attention you can pay the game - or indeed a few bucks, as our kickstarter isn't looking too healthy - would be gratefully received

You can back us HERE ON KICKSTARTER for as little as a buck - but there are plenty of decent in-game rewards for those of you who have dollars to fritter

You can sign up and PLAY THE MISSING INK FOR FREE right here! - Give me a shout if you are having a wander around in Ministry Of Defending Stories and I'll come and say hello in-world!

There are a whole stack of features we're working on that are yet to be implemented, but any feedback you can throw at our forums would be worth its weight. Thanks.