Thread: I'm new and why do I need to create a new password every time I log in?

Default I'm new and why do I need to create a new password every time I log in?

Every time I log in it says it doesn't match and when I try to rechange the passord it doesn't let me do that because every time I log in I have to do the thing were it sends me a password and I log in with that but when I try to reset the password it says it doesn't match and my new password and confirm password do match so wtf is going on????????

Beauty hunter Senior Member Raz's Avatar

Default Re: I'm new and why do I need to create a new password every time I log in?

cookies enabled?

I think you also get the option of logging in permanently - in all my time here I estimate that I've typed my password in maybe 3 or 4 times.
    Quote Originally Posted by drone
    I imagine an open-source project to recreate [Medieval: Total War] would be faced with an army of high-valour lawyers.

Live your life out on Earth; I'm going to join the Sun.

Bureaucratically Efficient Senior Member TinCow's Avatar

Default Re: I'm new and why do I need to create a new password every time I log in?

Yes, that sounds like a cookie issue. Your account itself looks fine; you're properly registered. I suspect you told your browser to store your password and then changed your password, but for some reason your browser continues to try and use the first (now incorrect) password. Try clearing your cookies and then entering your current password.

Yea I got it fixed, had it for "do not save password" in my google chrome, went to settings deleted it now fine