Thread: Am I supposed to be able to use this icon?

CA Am I supposed to be able to use this icon?

See thread icon. It seems I can post with the CA icon, which used to be reserved for CA folks. Either that, or I have been hired without knowing it and I really, really need to lay off the mind altering substances.
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

Default Re: Am I supposed to be able to use this icon?

Don't hog it...

Regardless, that must be an error, I jumped at seeing that in the WT. Varangian Guard FTW though :)

Research Fiend Technical Administrator Tetris Champion, Summer Games Champion, Snakeman Champion, Ms Pacman Champion therother's Avatar

Thanks, should be sorted now.
    Nullius addictus iurare in uerba magistri -- Quintus Horatius Flaccus

History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there -- George Santayana

Related, the proper alt text for that icon is missing (it just says "Icon15", instead of "CA member" or whatever it used to say).
    - Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.

Same as Kadagar. I thought CA had started posting in these forums again.

The horizon is nothing save the limit of our sight.

Research Fiend Technical Administrator Tetris Champion, Summer Games Champion, Snakeman Champion, Ms Pacman Champion therother's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tellos Athenaios View Post
    Related, the proper alt text for that icon is missing (it just says "Icon15", instead of "CA member" or whatever it used to say).
    You may be thinking of the CA avatar: the post icon has probably never said anything other than Icon15. Changed it to CA anyhow, as Icon15 isn't awfully helpful.
    Nullius addictus iurare in uerba magistri -- Quintus Horatius Flaccus

History is a pack of lies about events that never happened told by people who weren't there -- George Santayana