Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: !! Ancient Pre Elami Civilization !!

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Re: !! Ancient Pre Elami Civilization !!

Much more is known here than you might think, there is much less known of the hundreds(?) of tribes that were under Persian King of Kings.

Edit: Haxie is an arab Dutchie by the way. But Germans an Dutch are pretty much the same, except for the North, Frysland is really Viking.
    Last edited by Fragony; 03-07-2014 at 16:34.

Member thankful for this post:

Why are you so obsessed with race?

EDIT: No, I'm not an "Arab Dutchman", I'm just Dutch. Arab is a cultural term.
    Last edited by Hax; 03-07-2014 at 16:52.
    This space intentionally left blank.

HopeLess From Humanity a World Member Empire*Of*Media's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Much more is known here than you might think, there is much less known of the hundreds(?) of tribes that were under Persian King of Kings.
    i did not understand your post's relevance to the books i mentioned and questioned i asked ---- or your loving SPAMS recently !!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurdishSpartakus View Post
    so can you find this book: Die Kurden by Gunther Deschner ?! its a brilliant book about Kurds.

indeed Gunther spent 30 years of his life in Kurdistan of four splited parts. thats amazing!! a man spent most of his life better say sacrifice his life only to know whats wrong with this region on the earth "Kurdistan" !!
    so he can say anything because he has lived long years among those people, visiting their leaders and much more.

and if you find other books by Vladimir Minorsky & David Mackenzie about THE KURDS many things will be known. the wretched fact is that no really research has been done by archeologists except those Russians & Germans i said, and it was in a bad time (WWI - WW II) and plus, it did not go worldwide! thats the why that no one knows about ancient Kurdish civilizations not only the world or even Persians, but even ourselves!!

one question: how much German and Dutch have difference?! and are Germans and Dutch common in some SAXON race?! and SAXON is that GERMAN or not completely?
    i think the complete book's name is Die KURDEN - Volk Ohne Staat Geschichte und Hoffnung. i dont know what is this meaning but how lovely it would be if German or any other language was international except English!! and saving the words to memory was easier & better too!

ok. but i dont know the Vasili Nikitin (=Kurd & Kurdistan) & David Mackenzie (=The Origins of the Kurds) & Vladimir Minorski (=The Kurds & The Kurds predecessors of Medes(Media)) in German unfortunately!

so and what about The Saxons and German ?
    Last edited by Empire*Of*Media; 03-07-2014 at 16:39.

We can read German just fine, people without a state, yeah.

so can you find this book: Die Kurden by Gunther Deschner ?! its a brilliant book about Kurds.

indeed Gunther spent 30 years of his life in Kurdistan of four splited parts. thats amazing!! a man spent most of his life better say sacrifice his life only to know whats wrong with this region on the earth "Kurdistan" !!
    so he can say anything because he has lived long years among those people, visiting their leaders and much more.

and if you find other books by Vladimir Minorsky & David Mackenzie about THE KURDS many things will be known. the wretched fact is that no really research has been done by archeologists except those Russians & Germans i said, and it was in a bad time (WWI - WW II) and plus, it did not go worldwide! thats the why that no one knows about ancient Kurdish civilizations not only the world or even Persians, but even ourselves!!

one question: how much German and Dutch have difference?! and are Germans and Dutch common in some SAXON race?! and SAXON is that GERMAN or not completely?
    i think the complete book's name is Die KURDEN - Volk Ohne Staat Geschichte und Hoffnung. i dont know what is this meaning but how lovely it would be if German or any other language was international except English!! and saving the words to memory was easier & better too!

ok. but i dont know the Vasili Nikitin (=Kurd & Kurdistan) & David Mackenzie (=The Origins of the Kurds) & Vladimir Minorski (=The Kurds & The Kurds predecessors of Medes(Media)) in German unfortunately!

so and what about The Saxons and German ?
    Hax or Fragony or anyone?! .... lol

We can read German just fine, people without a state, yeah.
    so can you find that book in German or English please?! my internet is very limited! Please......
    Really?! you Dutch have learned Deutsch or its close to yours or not much difference?! its like difference between Dialect?! like ours Kurdish Kurmanji & Sorani?! Like Indian Punjubi & Gujarati ?!
    or Deutsch is far from Dutch?! even with now we see similarity between the word Dutch & Deutsch and i have seen some words little difference. this will reveal the heavy Racial connection between Deutschland & Dutch & Denmark & Sweden & Finland!

but i dont know what to call them Deutsch or German race or ......?

German an Dutch language are related, we don't think in races. Germans and Dutch are related I guess.

Understanding Europe; http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqam5ZLUFhA

Some huge errors in it but you get the idea

Well, duh. We have to assume that the Germanic tribes that settled in Holland are related to those in Germany, and if that wasn't the case, Holland was part of the Holy Roman Empire for such a long time that people started to mix anyway.

In any case, all this talk about "race" and "tribe" have fairly little to do with the situation in reality. Most of the terms we apply to nationalities are arbitrary anyway, so the terms "ethnic German" and "ethnic Dutchman" don't really mean anything. It's not like the people are completely different (also, the Dutch were anywhere between Amsterdam and St. Petersburg during the Hansa league, so there is probably a lot of Dutch "blood" mixed throughout).

i think Europe like Middle East has seen many many Races and Tribe's mixes. i thought otherwise before. now i dont think "Pure Race has been remained. well i dont want to consider the 1.5 million rape to German Women by Russians, i mean the Huns and Slavs and Mongols.

but whatever it was done, its not like Middle East that Turks & Arabs really made Chaos in there and many Civilizations & Cultures were destroyed mostly forever !!

German an Dutch language are related, we don't think in races. Germans and Dutch are related I guess.

Understanding Europe; http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bqam5ZLUFhA

Some huge errors in it but you get the idea
    I think this is better for the understanding of Europe:

Last edited by TiagoJRToledo; 03-09-2014 at 01:59.

"My advice to you is: get married. If you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher."

i think Europe like Middle East has seen many many Races and Tribe's mixes. i thought otherwise before. now i dont think "Pure Race has been remained. well i dont want to consider the 1.5 million rape to German Women by Russians, i mean the Huns and Slavs and Mongols.

but whatever it was done, its not like Middle East that Turks & Arabs really made Chaos in there and many Civilizations & Cultures were destroyed mostly forever !!
    I don't really get your obsession with race. The situation is different here, different way of thinking. Kurds have always had a really hard time, and I can't blame you for looking for an idendity. But there is no such thing as pure blood, i am part Dutch, part German, bit of Danish, some jewish.

I don't really get your obsession with race. The situation is different here, different way of thinking. Kurds have always had a really hard time, and I can't blame you for looking for an idendity. But there is no such thing as pure blood, i am part Dutch, part German, bit of Danish, some jewish.

and i confirmed that too! i said i was obsessed earlier but not now. but that doesnt mean once some places of the world had pure races were not destroyed by hordes from Arabia & Central & Eastern Central Asia.

by the fall of Sassanids & Romans many great Races & Nations were destroyed because of rapes and abuses of the Wild Horde Factions!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hax View Post
    Why are you so obsessed with race?

EDIT: No, I'm not an "Arab Dutchman", I'm just Dutch. Arab is a cultural term.
    If Dutchmen see you as a Arab Dutchman, you obviously ain't culturally Dutch enough to qualify in their eyes.

Well you can go shove that up your piehole, because that decision is entirely up to me.

Christ, you don't even know me, so why don't you just shut up?

Well you can go shove that up your piehole, because that decision is entirely up to me.

And how about we remain civil here?

"My advice to you is: get married. If you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher."

I have no interest in remaining civil. He doesn't know me, he doesn't know my social environment, he has no idea who I am, and neither does Fragony. Let me phrase it differently: who the hell is he to judge whether other Dutchmen see me as Dutch? What even qualifies as "being culturally Dutch", and why the hell should a Swede who spends half of his time in Austria have anything to say about that? I was born in the Netherlands, I went to a Dutch school, I study at a Dutch university, and I speak Dutch as my native language and I celebrate Dutch holidays (yes, even the "racist" one). From where did he get the authority to make a sweeping statement about someone he doesn't even know?

I didn't say anything, find another skirt to hang onto

I have no interest in remaining civil. He doesn't know me, he doesn't know my social environment, he has no idea who I am, and neither does Fragony. Let me phrase it differently: who the hell is he to judge whether other Dutchmen see me as Dutch? What even qualifies as "being culturally Dutch", and why the hell should a Swede who spends half of his time in Austria have anything to say about that? I was born in the Netherlands, I went to a Dutch school, I study at a Dutch university, and I speak Dutch as my native language and I celebrate Dutch holidays (yes, even the "racist" one). From where did he get the authority to make a sweeping statement about someone he doesn't even know?
    I hope you didnt refer me, cause i did not say that to you did i?! or you refered Kadgar?
    anyway if he says that too i think he just said your not 100% Dutch i dont think he wanted to Insult you.

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I didn't say anything, find another skirt to hang onto
    Sorry, Frags, but you did.
    Haxie is an arab Dutchie by the way.

I hope you didnt refer me, cause i did not say that to you did i?! or you refered Kadgar?
    anyway if he says that too i think he just said your not 100% Dutch i dont think he wanted to Insult you.
    He was referring to Kadagar.

Out of curiosity, would you find it insulting if some one said you were not a real Kurd and just an Iranian with identity issues? I would assume you would be upset by that person.

Such classifications can be upsetting/distressing for people.
    Last edited by Beskar; 03-13-2014 at 17:43.
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Members thankful for this post (3):

Ok, said that. Don't see any possible offence in it, but I don't have monthly hormonal spikes most of the year

YEY... I guess I can be Dutch too then, cool. Nevermind that the Dutch see me as a Swede, DAMN them if they don't accept my Dutchnessiveness* (and I can make up words too, AWESOME!!)

* That was Dutch btw.

Well, as long as you're right with me singing Sinterklaas songs in Dutch, then sure.

In any case, you don't know me at all, you don't really know any Dutch people and you certainly don't know how they look at me. I sort of want to say "I'm completely integrated into Dutch culture" but the statement itself is stupid because I was raised in Holland by a Dutch mother and a Dutch family.

Ok, said that. Don't see any possible offence in it, but I don't have monthly hormonal spikes most of the year
    My anger wasn't directed towards you. A more correct way of saying would be Dutchmen of partially Arabic extracation, but since we've already established that Arab is more a cultural than an ethnic designation (or maybe something inbetween!) an even more correct way would be Dutchman of partially Algerian extraction. In any case, my father is much more culturally French than he'd like to admit I think.

One of the reasons why I've disliked studying Arabic over time is that people have always assumed that it's got something to do with the fact that it's because I feel the need to "get in touch with my Arab side". Although I'm willing to concede that it did play a role in the fact that I went to study that in university, I think I've really outgrown that phase. Maybe this is not the right thread to talk about this.

Kadagar: I responded a bit more agressively than perhaps was/is justifiable, but what really got on my nerves was the fact that you so easily disappropriated me of what I consider to be my own culture. I really haven't encountered anyone doubting my "Dutchness" for over 15 years now, so it does piss me off.
    Last edited by Hax; 03-13-2014 at 22:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaexz View Post
    He was referring to Kadagar.

Out of curiosity, would you find it insulting if some one said you were not a real Kurd and just an Iranian with identity issues? I would assume you would be upset by that person.

Such classifications can be upsetting/distressing for people.
    well HE himself said he was half Arab! but i think its FRAGONY's Fault that Exposed it!! he should be Blamed!!! lol im Voting for FRAGONY's punishment with throwing him into the Islamic Jails!! oh no thats too much hell for him. ok Beat him?! bite Him?! do whatever you like but not that hard! because he is in my Friends list!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    YEY... I guess I can be Dutch too then, cool. Nevermind that the Dutch see me as a Swede, DAMN them if they don't accept my Dutchnessiveness* (and I can make up words too, AWESOME!!)

* That was Dutch btw.
    your too much funny these days, or you are always?!

Well, as long as you're right with me singing Sinterklaas songs in Dutch, then sure.

In any case, you don't know me at all, you don't really know any Dutch people and you certainly don't know how they look at me. I sort of want to say "I'm completely integrated into Dutch culture" but the statement itself is stupid because I was raised in Holland by a Dutch mother and a Dutch family.

My anger wasn't directed towards you. A more correct way of saying would be Dutchmen of partially Arabic extracation, but since we've already established that Arab is more a cultural than an ethnic designation (or maybe something inbetween!) an even more correct way would be Dutchman of partially Algerian extraction. In any case, my father is much more culturally French than he'd like to admit I think.

One of the reasons why I've disliked studying Arabic over time is that people have always assumed that it's got something to do with the fact that it's because I feel the need to "get in touch with my Arab side". Although I'm willing to concede that it did play a role in the fact that I went to study that in university, I think I've really outgrown that phase. Maybe this is not the right thread to talk about this.

Kadagar: I responded a bit more agressively than perhaps was/is justifiable, but what really got on my nerves was the fact that you so easily disappropriated me of what I consider to be my own culture. I really haven't encountered anyone doubting my "Dutchness" for over 15 years now, so it does piss me off.
    i liked your Zeal for Dutchness! kind of Zeal indeed. if it was me, they wold call it RACIST !! lol
    Last edited by Empire*Of*Media; 03-15-2014 at 00:24.

im Voting for FRAGONY's punishment with throwing him into the Islamic Jails!! oh no thats too much hell for him.
    Right, because all Arabs are Muslim.

I don't think I said anywhere that I was half-Arab. My father is (sort of anyway). The fact that my mother is a woman doesn't make me half-female.

In any case, my granddad held French nationality and my father was born in France, so I should be half-French.

Right, because all Arabs are Muslim.

I don't think I said anywhere that I was half-Arab. My father is (sort of anyway). The fact that my mother is a woman doesn't make me half-female.

In any case, my granddad held French nationality and my father was born in France, so I should be half-French.
    I understood that you were Arab way before I learned you were Dutch

I only base that on the things you wrote thus far, and the topics you decided to get into depths on.

Sorry mate, can't blame me for your own game.

I understood that you were Arab way before I learned you were Dutch
    Well, that's your problem.

Well, that's your problem.
    In my defense, Frags was my closest source of comparison..

Senior Member Senior Member ReluctantSamurai's Avatar

Guys....are you finished derailing this thread? Go watch some Hatfields & McCoys or something, will ya please?
    High Plains Drifter

Hax 

Quote Originally Posted by ReluctantSamurai View Post
    Guys....are you finished derailing this thread? Go watch some Hatfields & McCoys or something, will ya please?

who's in the Hetfield and who is in MacCoys ?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12