Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: And suddenly, it all went so fast

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

Default Re: And suddenly, it all went so fast

Well then you'd make a crappy mafia. Zack should die more on N1 IMHO, he'd have more time to host Zack Mafias.
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.
    I see I've been sigged yet again -Askthepizzaguy, 02/08/2012
    Hindsight is 20/20 Askthepizzaguy, 10/07/2013

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Back in my day, on night one, Pizza was night killed, and when he wasn't night killed, he was lynched. In my very first mafia game, he even threw himself under the bus day one so I could have a chance to continue playing, and it was this kindness of his which made me stick around to continue till today!

So it is Pizza's fault I am here!
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaexz View Post
    Back in my day, on night one, Pizza was night killed, and when he wasn't night killed, he was lynched. In my very first mafia game, he even threw himself under the bus day one so I could have a chance to continue playing, and it was this kindness of his which made me stick around to continue till today!

So it is Pizza's fault I am here!
    You refer of course to the great game wherein even TosaInu played. You were called Tiberius Beskar at the time. And yes, I completely committed seppuku in that game as I didn't feel like putting up an enormous fight to stay alive.

And it's Andres' fault I'm here. He kept pestering me with mafia ads when I just wanted to be Blitzing folks and duelling them to death on M2TW. If he had just left me in peace, y'all would never have seen my butt in the gameroom ever.

He even invited me to Capo II (IIRC). Can you imagine the nonsense that would have been?
    Last edited by Askthepizzaguy; 06-08-2013 at 10:01.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

Capo 2, my first ever mafia game, and the one were Sasaki scared me away from mafia for a year. Without really doing anything.

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnhughthom View Post
    Capo 2, my first ever mafia game, and the one were Sasaki scared me away from mafia for a year. Without really doing anything.
    Sasaki taught me the value of lying, even while townie.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

syö minun šortsini Member Space Invaders Champion, Metal Slug Champion, Bubble Trouble Champion, Curveball Champion, Moon Patrol Champion, Zelda Champion, Minigolf Champion El Barto's Avatar

What? Townies are supposed to tell the truth?
    good lord| if you're telling the truth you're setting new records for scumminess as a townie -Renata on IM, 16/09/2011
    Feles deliberatissimae subiugare humanitiati sunt, et res solae quae eas desinunt canes sunt.

Dark Lord of Sith Member Big Bird Hunting Champion, Squid Hunter Champion, Simpsons Shooter Champion, Fun Surfing Champion Darth Feather's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dead of kumquats View Post
    What? Townies are supposed to tell the truth?
    Yes, but there is the truth and the truth
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Nathaniël of the mouse guard

"Death is lighter than a feather, duty is heavier than a mountain" - Robert Jordan

The writer of above message is not responsible for any mistakes in the reasoning of said message.

Riiiight…

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829