Thread: Battle AI

Default Battle AI

Hello.

I have joined this forum because I'm looking for some suggestions/guide or whatever useful info about the Battle AI mechanics/settings in M2TW Kingdoms. I have seen some mods attempting to mod this area, but some problems look to be still far from being solved.

I wonder whether anyone has ever dealt with these issues and just in case, could give me some suggestions. Any help would be really appreciated.

Thank you all in advance

Default Re: Battle AI

battle ai edit is a hard work but you can see variations by lowering and raising values

Default Re: Battle AI

Thanks for the reply, Dr. Shahab. To be true, it has been a while since I have been searching here and there for information and I had a look into several mods aimed to improve the Battle AI. I'm perfectly aware of the problems we have to handle in this area, but I was wondering whether there is a kind of "collection" of information which proved to be effective. I'm not looking for basic settings like engage distances or similar tips ad they are strongly linked to the many other files (i.e. EDU). I am looking for possible achievements in terms of solving the passive attitude of the besieging AI if and when attacked by the player, use of different formations (for now, I could manage to have only the "ai_triple_missiles_in_front" as the working one when the AI defends) or a valid list of GTA plans/flags and how and where to use them. If anyone has a reference, I will appreciate very much.

Thanks again.