Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,740 of 1996

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Bedbugs are horrible. I prefer pain over itches so I cut it slightly open, really relieves. I don't have bedbugs thankfully, but mosquito's are also terrors

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

American Vandal (on Netflix) might be one of the best mockumentary series Ive seen in a while.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Found out that my ex had a healthy dose of karma delivered to her. Serves her right.
    Visited:
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Member thankful for this post:

Beskar 

One reason to hate Aldous Huxley's Brave New World: it's like Richard Matheson's I Am Legend without the self-awareness.

True to the thread premise: I thought this after reading the sentence, "Death is not the end".
    Last edited by Montmorency; 10-03-2017 at 19:40.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Gamorra is an excellent series (just finished season 3), really depressing though, everything is ugly and shabby, there is never something positive happening or any comc-relief and that weighs on you after a while, you like nobody but keep watcning.

yay, got my first facebook stalker

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Now you can check that one off your bucket list.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

lol, the Frags must be famous. ;)
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuk View Post
    lol, the Frags must be famous. ;)
    That's why someone has to tell the world that I stab peoplejust for fun and mentally abuse women because I am secretly gay. People need to know. That or he forgot his medicines

That's why someone has to tell the world that I stab peoplejust for fun and mentally abuse women because I am secretly gay. People need to know. That or he forgot his medicines
    lol, you mean it is not true?
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

Do unto others what you would have others do unto others?
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Do unto others what you would have others do unto others?
    Then watch the ensuing events while munching on popcorn
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Of course I can wait, oh who am I kidding I just ordered the latest Mario, with Zelda the highest universally rated games ever. Zelda: breath of the wild is every bit as good as you heard by the way, pure magic from start to wherever the hell I am, this game is BIG. The Switch is so awsome, really you want one, everything feels expertly made the building quality is fantastic, and the games just keep coming. Love that thing, just wished they abandoned the WiiU so quikly as I love that thing, so many great games, in great contrast with the weak shovelware infested Wii it deserved to be remembered as avfantastic console. But the Switch makes me feel all warm inside, like the SNES it's something special. Glad indie developers agree. Oh the Switch

Nothing is more fun than Switch-ing things up in the bedroom.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smith View Post
    Nothing is more fun than Switch-ing things up in the bedroom.
    Shhhhhh...don't let the cat out of the bag.

Always pick mine, the rest is boring

Quote Originally Posted by Hooahguy View Post
    American Vandal (on Netflix) might be one of the best mockumentary series Ive seen in a while.
    Just finished this, really enjoyed it, the acting is fantastic. It's a shame I knew it was a mockumentary when I started watching it that kinda is a spoiler. it's all so well done that I probably would have been fooled by the makers for a pretty long time. Recommended it to my sister without telling her, she is a typical eurosnob, I look forward to her 'Americans are soooo dumb' sighing
    Last edited by Fragony; 11-04-2017 at 00:27.

Members thankful for this post (2):

ffs women and bulls, there is a big bronze statue of a bull with two sharp horns next to cupboarc my cats love sitting on, friend of mine almost got impaled on it I could just catch her on time or she would have been badly wounded or worse. Now my cat Pien jumped right on top of it from two meters or so, straight on a horn with her belly. She looks fine cats are tough but geez

ffs women and bulls, there is a big bronze statue of a bull with two sharp horns next to cupboarc my cats love sitting on, friend of mine almost got impaled on it I could just catch her on time or she would have been badly wounded or worse. Now my cat Pien jumped right on top of it from two meters or so, straight on a horn with her belly. She looks fine cats are tough but geez
    Perhaps you need to reposition the statue? Sounds like it is functioning as an abatis for your abode.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

http://www.newsweek.com/antarctica-m...o-705086?amp=1

Thought this was pretty interesting, but wasn't sure where to put it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Wow, it's snowing.
    Runes for good luck:

[1 - exp(i*2π)]^-1

Just looked out the window. No snow. You had me excited.

Not much snow to speak of here either, except in the mountains where it contributes aesthetically without being a nuisance.
    Runes for good luck:

[1 - exp(i*2π)]^-1

I have a major test on Wednesday on a book I have not read and another major paper due on Thursday and I have yet to work on either of them and watching TV instead because I am sick of literally everything. Graduation in one month!
    Visited:
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Wednessday as in tomorrow? Better call in sick

Its a big test so I dont think I can. Plus I called in sick last Wednesday.
    Visited:
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Means an extra year here

edit, more important, there just comes a point you start understanding Zelda: BotW better. So you delete all savegames and try to do better. So I did that. It's the curse that these type of games come with, you need to perfect everything. You never will. Cooking the right dishes et etcetra WILL give me a headstart and I will find better weapons and better elixers to enhance their power. And I will start again allover
    Last edited by Fragony; 11-15-2017 at 15:52.

Is it true that Boris Yeltsin's liver still survives, and did not require embalming?

If the plural of goose is geese, is the plural of moose, meese?
    Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight: Psalm 144:1

In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
    As modest stillness and humility:
    But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
    Then imitate the action of the tiger;
    -Henry V by William Shakespeare

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent Butler View Post
    If the plural of goose is geese, is the plural of moose, meese?
    https://blog.oxforddictionaries.com/...l-moose-meese/

tl;dr version is it entered the English language a few hundred years after the Old English changes of words like goose/geese.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Member thankful for this post:

Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast