Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,650 of 1996

Thread: Random Thoughts Thread

Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Random Thoughts Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Unblockable icebreaker to deploy for this exact scenario: "Let's put another shrimp on the barbie then"
    Confusing Austria for Australia ?

Hasta la vista, baby
    Days since the Apocalypse began
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs."

Quote Originally Posted by Beskar View Post
    Confusing Austria for Australia ?

Hasta la vista, baby
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Members thankful for this post (3):

Happy Easter, old rascals!

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crandar View Post
    Happy Easter, old rascals!
    Happy easter mia muca's, what was it about again, ah screw that

Sometimes you just know you are getting older, had to pick up kid from school (not mine) and was enthousiactly greetid by a girl gone mom. She always really hated me, it's the first time she ever smiled at me

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

I am tired of my house smelling like crispy swamp.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Massive incompetence: old-style glass bottle of soda, we try to open it, I chip my molar using my teeth, the other person tries to sip from around the loosened cap, the bottle slips from their grasp and shatters on the floor.

savages
    Vitiate Man.

Member thankful for this post:

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

I didnt get that internship for the summer. Back to the drawing board! I literally do not know what to do this summer.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hooahguy View Post
    I didnt get that internship for the summer. Back to the drawing board! I literally do not know what to do this summer.
    Disney World?
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

I was actually thinking about heading out West this summer now, live on a ranch or something if possible. I need a break. Badly.
    Visited:
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seamus Fermanagh View Post
    I am tired of my house smelling like crispy swamp.
    Says the gentleman from Florida
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Old Town Road Senior Member Strike For The South's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hooahguy View Post
    I was actually thinking about heading out West this summer now, live on a ranch or something if possible. I need a break. Badly.
    Texas
    There, but for the grace of God, goes John Bradford

My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.

I am tired and sick of war. Its glory is all moonshine. It is only those who have neither fired a shot nor heard the shrieks and groans of the wounded who cry aloud for blood, for vengeance, for desolation.

Quote Originally Posted by Strike For The South View Post
    Texas
    As long as I can see some mountains. I spent some time in Utah like 13 years ago. Had an amazing time, need to go back. Wish I had the money to really travel. Damn unpaid internship.
    Visited:
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Today, I wasted more than one hour of my not particularly precious, but still valuable, free time trying to figure out a solution about Microsoft's latest stupidity. A notification that stopped you from using your email account.

It didn't help much that the fix the tech guys of Microsoft suggested required me having acccess to my account. Do they now hire illiterate people. Focused and others inbox, what were they thinking?

Prince of Wallachia Member Vlad Dracula's Avatar

Tyrannosaurus beats Spinosaurus always.

But the red ones move slower

Prince of Wallachia Member Vlad Dracula's Avatar

Animals arent people.

The can said "7-9 pickles", but there were only 6 inside.
    Vitiate Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad Dracula View Post
    Animals arent people.
    Yet the reverse is untrue.

Husar 

Dangit, the new season of Orange is the new Black is being hold hostage by a hacker. Such cruelty, I love that series, it's rare that you can't pick a favorite character, they are all awesome. Leaning towards Red

Just noticed, cats never blink. Obviously a Dr Who reference here, but it's true, cats don't blink. They just don't. Horses and cows don't blink either. Humans must be screwed.

Ja-mata TosaInu

Members thankful for this post (2):

Quote Originally Posted by HopAlongBunny View Post
    wow

Pretty indeed

Quote Originally Posted by HopAlongBunny View Post
    Is that where people get crabs from?

I like how beautiful it is from a distance, but I guess when you go there it's actually for the most part rather boring and empty like the rest of space. Similar to how a nebula or clouds on hills can look extremeley beautiful from a distance but when you're inside it's just an obstruction of your vision and the beauty is lost on you. Not to forget that not all of what their "photo" shows is necessarily visible to the naked eye anyway.
    Last edited by Husar; 05-14-2017 at 14:18.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

My grandmother's sink is rheatarded.
    Vitiate Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    My grandmother's sink is rheatarded.
    Rheally? Rheamarkable!
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

Counting down the days until I can deactivate my Facebook, at least temporarily. Still need it for a few more days but I really just want to be rid of it for a little while.
    Visited:
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    Is that where people get crabs from?

I like how beautiful it is from a distance, but I guess when you go there it's actually for the most part rather boring and empty like the rest of space. Similar to how a nebula or clouds on hills can look extremeley beautiful from a distance but when you're inside it's just an obstruction of your vision and the beauty is lost on you. Not to forget that not all of what their "photo" shows is necessarily visible to the naked eye anyway.
    Don't mind me sexualising that

Husar 

I was right, deactivating my Facebook does make me feel a lot better.
    Visited:
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast