Great Battles Medieval coming to your tablet with a 50% off launch sale!
The iOS and Android versions of this acclaimed game will soon be available.

Epsom, 11th June, 2013 – Slitherine (www.slitherine.com) and Wardrum Studios (www.wardrumstudios.com) are proud to announce the upcoming release of the iOS versions of one of their historical hits, Great Battles Medieval!
After many months of development and improvement, we can reveal the 27th of June as the release date for this epic genre-crossing game.

Great Battles Medieval is a blend of Role Playing Game and deep Real-Time Strategy that allows you to lead the English army during the Hundred Years War. With more than 20 different units, an almost infinite number of equipment combinations and the most detailed and realistic medieval combat model ever created, this game will excite veterans and newcomers alike. IAP’s allow you to lead the French, purchases additional mercenary units and unlock cheats.

Following the lead of Battle Academy, Legion and Conquest!, Great Battles Medieval is another step for Slitherine in its aim to bring its Classic Games to new audiences.

To celebrate this new milestone and reward our hardcore fans, Great Battles Medieval will be only $4.99 for the first 2 weeks, which means 50% off the full price!

The TEGRA Android version is already available on Google Play, but an all formats Android version will be released simultaneously with the iOS version and a FREE major upgrade will be made to the TEGRA version already available.

Download some teasing screenshots from HERE.

For more information onGreat Battles Medieval for tablets, visit the official product page.
About Great Battles Medieval

‘These are my battlefields. And I will fight for my men, for my king and for my country’
This is the Hundred Years War. Each man must stand tall. Each man’s mettle will be tested. But amongst all men there are leaders, there are those who will not be cowed. Can you be that leader? In this epic strategy RPG you will lead your army through the greatest of medieval wars and make history live again.

HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval is a unique blend of Real-Time Strategy and Role-playing that allows you to develop your army; gaining experience, abilities and equipment to customise your troops. Success can never be guaranteed but to give you the best chance you must engage in careful preparation and be sure to equip your squads to meet every eventuality. In addition, an exciting Battle Card system will give you unique advantages which can turn the tide of battle if used at the right time!
In HISTORY™ Great Battles Medieval you take command as a general in control of English or French forces during the Hundred Years War. As the English you will fight under the Black Prince, Henry V and other heroic characters from history, and as the French you fight for the famous Joan of Arc and the King.