Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Racism and dogs...

Default Re: Racism and dogs...

Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    Thank you for your deep and sincerely thoughtful answer.

So there we have it folks, Hitler while being democratically elected had absolutely no standpoint.

Also, according to Husar I now respect religions... Is it because I respect Hitler and Dr. Mengele so much?
    You're completely wrong and just deflecting because you're obviously unable to substantiate your argument.
    I asked you to specify YOUR argument and you return by saying I should know YOUR argument better than you do.
    The simple answer is from everything you said you're just parroting Nazi propaganda and are unable to back it up in any way.

Wow Husar, this was a new low - from you.
    Says the guy who is arguing with hot air.
    Last edited by Husar; 10-30-2017 at 18:38.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Just because the nazi's saw it like that doesn't mean he's parotting nazi's, it was widely seen like that back then

Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    Just because the nazi's saw it like that doesn't mean he's parotting nazi's, it was widely seen like that back then
    Yes, and Allah is widely seen as the one true God, so when will you submit to him?

Kadagar's Nazi apologia is a fallacy known as appeal to popular belief. Many Germans (but not the majority) being mentally retarded enough to buy Hitler's hysterics doesn't mean that said hysterics had any factual basis. Many Jews belonging to the elite doesn't mean that Jews should be blamed for income inequality.

I think that blaming the elite in general, regardless of religious feelings, would be more clever, but grasping such a complicated notion went beyond the Nazis cerebral capacities. Sad!
    By the way, source that many Jews didn't have Germany's best interests (whatever these may be) at heart?

Secondly, why is immigration of mainly Muslims compared to Islamic expansion? You just get a trait of the new-comers and build a nice, little fallacy. It's like claiming that all these Swedes coming here to be burnt under the Mediterranean sun are identical to Viking invaders?

I mean, have you ever heard of Scandinavians exploring the world peacefully?!?! I sure haven't!!!
    #OlafGoHome #MaketheAbbasidsGr8Again #ByzantiumOnly4Byzzies

Anyway, don't worry about multiculturalism, in the '90s, every Golden Dawn wannabe was crying about all these Albanians stealing and murdering innocent Greeks. Today, many of these Albanians have joined Golden Dawn's paramilitary groups hunting down Syrians.
    In 2030, Syrians, Greek Nazis and Albanians will launch together pogroms against newly arrived Swedes escaping from the Caliphate of Stockholm.

Members thankful for this post (7):

+ Show/Hide List

Quote Originally Posted by Crandar View Post
    Anyway, don't worry about multiculturalism, in the '90s, every Golden Dawn wannabe was crying about all these Albanians stealing and murdering innocent Greeks. Today, many of these Albanians have joined Golden Dawn's paramilitary groups hunting down Syrians.
    In 2030, Syrians, Greek Nazis and Albanians will launch together pogroms against newly arrived Swedes escaping from the Caliphate of Stockholm.
    In Czech republic it is already a fait accompli:
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-in-parliament
    Last edited by Gilrandir; 10-31-2017 at 06:21.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suraknar View Post
    The article exists for a reason yes, I did not write it...

Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    Yes, and Allah is widely seen as the one true God, so when will you submit to him?
    i guess that somehow made sense to you I just don't know how

i guess that somehow made sense to you I just don't know how
    You and Kadagar were arguing that just because a lot of people believed something, it was somehow true or justified a tyranny of the majority. I said that would also apply to Islam, Crandar explained the fallacy in more detail.

Quote Originally Posted by Crandar View Post
    There's actually a good point to make about the flexibility of white supremacy here.

Think once more of how "whiteness" has expanded over the years:

In the 1700's, the English were white and maybe some of the Scandinavians.
    In the early 1800's, it was the Irish and Germans acting as though they were people.
    By the late 1800's, you had the Italian scourge.
    In the early 1900's, Poles and Greeks and Jews, oh my.
    In the 1950s, do we really have to acknowledge all of the above? At least they're not Negroes...
    These days, Hispanics and Asians are increasingly identifying and identified as white.

It shouldn't surprise us if in 2050 white nationalists come to call for a world crusade against Africa to cull the Black population and secure their resources for White consumption.
    Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Quote Originally Posted by a completely inoffensive name View Post
    Studies have shown that the white race is actually one of the lowest in terms of IQ.

For evidence, see all the unemployed Nazi's spending their time posting on the internet.
    No no no, you degenerate, illiterate filthy liberal hippy. Can't you read? The word used in this thread was "retirement" due to "boredom". #notallnazis

Why Islam is a bigger problem than others?

Have you SEEN what has happened to the nations that accepts muslims?
    They enter a golden age of Classical Greek and Roman literary, scientific and mathematical revival and unprecedented spread of such ideas across the Old World?

I would like to remind you that most "heroes" of the middle east are ancient academics while the classical white, European archetypes of a budding "modern" civilization are hairy white apes who carve scratches on rocks:

https://books.google.com/books?id=ky...0stone&f=false
    Last edited by CrossLOPER; 10-31-2017 at 19:26.
    Requesting suggestions for new sig.

-><- GOGOGO GOGOGO WINLAND WINLAND ALL HAIL TECHNOVIKING!SCHUMACHER!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    WHY AM I NOT BEING PAID FOR THIS???

Most dogs I know get on great by happily sniffing eachothers butts. Is the solution simply to get to know one another more intimately?

You and Kadagar were arguing that just because a lot of people believed something, it was somehow true or justified a tyranny of the majority. I said that would also apply to Islam, Crandar explained the fallacy in more detail.
    your mind goes to strange places

your mind goes to strange places
    Are we just saying random things now or should I report that as a personal attack?

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Are we just saying random things now or should I report that as a personal attack?
    I myself would take it as a compliment. Road less traveled and all of that.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Member thankful for this post:

Husar 

lolwut, if you want to go ahead, don't know how I made one but alas

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

I think we can all agree that no more good will come from this thread so I will close it.
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Member thankful for this post:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567