Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Askthepizzaguy Mafia III [Concluded]

Default Re: Askthepizzaguy Mafia III [In Play]

but thankfully there was a little too much analysis and you guys went down the wrong path.
    Ultimately, it really was the case that I was too soft. I caved as soon as I saw that Visor and Makrell were not playing ball, and decided to ride the outcome on voting my second candidate. All that analysis was mostly to convince myself that I was doing the right thing, and if you go back over it you'll see that it never really shows Riedquat to be any likelier to be scum than Chaotix.

I should have forced the issue - taken a principled stand. Had I managed it... I only would have needed Riedquat and Auto on my side. You guys only had 131 chips, so 160+ would have overwhelmed you for sure. And eventually I would have brought at least Visor along with pure reason: "Better to vote the leading candidate and bet on getting the money back, as in any other scenario we lose"...

With that, you two would have been the only remaining candidates, and as the poorest players would have lost all chance at sudden-death victory. Townie triumph would have been assured, and the glory seized for ourselves!

Man, that would have been cool...

Vitiate Man.

History repeats the old conceits
    The glib replies, the same defeats

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Member thankful for this post:

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

Default Re: Askthepizzaguy Mafia III [In Play]

Spam alert

Maybe someone wouild be interested in joining my game "Create your own hero"?
    http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=510896

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011