Thread: It has been a long long time...

Default It has been a long long time...

Greetings Brothers,

I was at a time quite active on these forums back when Rome Total war was released.
    So long ago that I could not for the life of me figure out what my past log in was all those years ago...

After pouring hundreds of hours into it, especially with the Europa Barbarorum mod.
    After an almost seven year hiatus from PC gaming Rome Total War 2 has brought me back home
    She has her faults, but I still hold a strong faith in CA to fix these issues.

Moreover I look forward to once again joining in discussion with a mature group of men and women
    who are passionate about this game!

A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood. - Patton

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

Default Re: It has been a long long time...

Welcome back!
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Bureaucratically Efficient Senior Member TinCow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Derstenzel View Post
    I was at a time quite active on these forums back when Rome Total war was released.
    So long ago that I could not for the life of me figure out what my past log in was all those years ago...
    If you know what email address you might have used back then, or any other odd information that might be related to your account, we can locate the proper account and merge your new one into the old one if you like. Maybe searching for an old thread you remember posting in might help jog your memory.

Let me did through the old threads and see if I can find it... For the life of me I cannot remember the old email.

I always hate looking through decade old threads I was in. Turns out I was a moron back then

Member thankful for this post:

Haha... Yes I fear the worst, After all I was 18-19ish back then. Work, a Wife, and two kinds tends to not make one wiser, but more seasoned if you may..

I do remember Pindar and a Big King something from the olden days...

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Welcome back

You're talking about Big King Sanctaphrax ; former moderator of the Frontroom. Together with the Royal Axeman, Beirut, they ruled the Frontroom, bringing law and order.

But you're reminding me that I really should delete my first 13.000 posts here; they're so embarassing.
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

The Abominable Senior Member Hexxagon Champion Monk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Andres View Post
    Welcome back

You're talking about Big King Sanctaphrax ; former moderator of the Frontroom. Together with the Royal Axeman, Beirut, they ruled the Frontroom, bringing law and order.

But you're reminding me that I really should delete my first 13.000 posts here; they're so embarassing.

I joined this forum when i was like 14. Most of my posts from back then are trash. Actually, they still are.

Welcome back Derstenzel .

We grow older and wiser as time goes on...

(At least that's what I keep telling myself anyway)

I Looked for quite awhile and found nothing... Probably for the best I sappose. I know it was something with William Wallace in the name.

It is probably for the best... I used to be an idiot, and now I am a mature idiot. The difference can be quite striking at times... I also can have six beers untill I pass out now instead of twenty four, So I am even saving money!

Senior Member Senior Member Barkhorn1x's Avatar

Welcome back.
    "Après moi le déluge"