Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Battlefield 4

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Default Re: Battlefield 4

Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Member thankful for this post:

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Default Re: Battlefield 4

All right...

I finally had the chance to play Battlefield 4 properly. I made an update to my video drivers, cleaned out some useless software and somehow the laptop fan turned into overdrive, keeping my laptop nowadays cool at all times.

In essence, it runs relatively smoothly, on low-to-mid settings, but it's decent enough to make it playable and somewhat enjoyable. What I'm really liking so far is the fact that the customisation levels are absolutely massive and that's really really impressive. Some maps are a lot of fun, some remind you of BF3 battles, but that's not a bad thing. BF3 is one of my favourite games in fact. Multiplayer is a blast - and customisation is awesome - and so far yeah, big thumbs up.

I'm a bit late to the party but it took some 2016 drivers to make the game work for me at least decently.

That being said, I do prefer the BF3 campaign.
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123