Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gameroom Mafia Discussion

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

Default Re: Gameroom Mafia Discussion

I will have no kills, and recruitment every second night. So, at the start of day 2, there is probably 5 townies 2 cultists. At the start of day 3, probably 4 townies 2 cultist, and it is almost LyLo. Why almost? because there is at least one power role - player who can protect chosen person from being recruited. That player cant protect the same person twice, and if cult tries to recruit him, he dies. That is only case that someone dies during night.
    Thats probably the whole setup; maybe I would add limited tracker/watcher to it. Please dont do exactly this game

Quote Originally Posted by Jarema View Post
    I will have no kills, and recruitment every second night. So, at the start of day 2, there is probably 5 townies 2 cultists. At the start of day 3, probably 4 townies 2 cultist, and it is almost LyLo. Why almost? because there is at least one power role - player who can protect chosen person from being recruited. That player cant protect the same person twice, and if cult tries to recruit him, he dies. That is only case that someone dies during night.
    Thats probably the whole setup; maybe I would add limited tracker/watcher to it. Please dont do exactly this game
    Of course I'm not going to take your setup. Half the fun of hosting games is watching your roles fumble around in the darkness and watching the chaos your setup creates.

I was thinking, 1 shot cult recruiter, 7 vanilla townies and inquisitor. Cult has 1 time night godfather immunity to be used on any night necessary. Possibly give the leader a 1 shot kill if immunity isn't used and can only be used by either the recruit/cult leader (will determine this when I host it).
    Last edited by Visor; 10-08-2013 at 15:09.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarema View Post
    I did see that, but I disliked two lynches per day.

yeah, me too. That is why I've chosen another method of changing relative speed of lynch/recruitment - recruitment only at odd days

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12