Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Back to the cave - Really Mini Mafia

Default Re: Back to the cave - Really Mini Mafia

Ishmael is probably the scumbag. That's my opinion. Vote for him or whoever as you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Trug View Post
    This doesn't make sense.

Leaving Darth alive is good if Lazy is scum. And vice versa.

Makrell killing Darth doesn't frame Lazy. It does make it look like Lazy took a shot in the dark rather then playing safe.

Maybe you're the evil one.

I could believe that.
    mMugh's speculation on Groggh's motives is only secondary. mMugh's primary reason for voting Groggh is process of elimination - mMugh not think A'boorgh is bad person as it seem inconsistent; therefore Groggh must be bad person.

Someone is crasy servant around here.

Groggh think is aboorgh, for he is known crasy.
    Vote:Aboorgh

But mMugh do bad think, groggh wouldve lefte ando alive if been scum and killed mMugh, because thn all would vote Ando and Aboorgh.

A'Boorgh also surprised that Ando dead as A'Boorgh would have definitely voted Ando after Trug showed innocent. A'Boorgh go back try to see pictures in memory and decide.

Its probably makrell. (2 days is not enough!)

After reading memories and A'Boorgh remember what Groggh and mMugh say. A'Boorgh think mMugh talk more sense and Groggh talk to confuse tribe. A'Boorgh vote for Groggh. vote: Groggh

Groogh see the past on wall paint. mMugh is crasy servant of god, i see it now. Aboorgh and Groogh behave to strange and crasy to be servant of god. If groogh was servant of god he would stick to shadows, like mMugh do.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyMcCrow View Post
    Trug speak truth. Not like Ando who chatter like monkey. When Orgah visit God, Orgah safe so A'Boorgah visit God. unelect, elect: A'Boorgah
    this is strange.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishmael View Post
    mMugh smart. A'boorgh not smart for changing vote from mMugh. mMugh eat mushrooms, say clever talk to gods, then gods tell mMugh who to hit with a big stick.

Only problem is mMugh tend to slur the start of words. But that probably won't matter, right?

elect: mMugh
    mMugh is plotting owns victory, very scumlike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Makrell View Post
    Groggh make terrible mistake possibly
    Grog did not.
    mMugh think Ando got up to more than talking to gods last night, from funny sounds outside. mMugh thinks she met nice he-person from next tribe over, yes?

mMugh also think best not to put too many votes on Trug yet, before he has a chance to say stuff about this himself. Even if he is from bad tribe. Ando also not explain why bad person not kill tonight - mMugh would have thought best for them to kill people quickly, so less chances for them to be voted on and hit with big stick. But maybe this just WIFOM (Wrong, Is Friendly Old mMugh).
    to much stuff here. me no likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Makrell View Post
    I fear for my health.

Vote: andoloogh
    unvote
    Grooghs fatal mistake. i sorry.
    mMugh disagree with Trug. A'boorgh seems too blatant for bad person, putting deciding vote on good person when Ando seemed very suspicious. Also, as zombie Trug say, A'boorgh killing Ando after coming under suspicion very odd, since Ando would have taken pressure off A'boorgh and probably been lynched.

Groggh, meanwhile, been playing safe with voting, following the lead and changing to go with current mood of tribe. mMugh think he try to frame A'boorgh by killing Ando.

vote: Groggh
    Groogh has no playing safe. Groogh has been speaking all time, wanting to know.

Groggh forgot to vote

Unvote:
    Vote: mMugh

Groggh doesn't change A'Boorgh's mind.

Then Aboorgh will also die tonight.

Senior Member Senior Member Jarema's Avatar

Tally:
    Groggh: mMugh, A’boorgh
    mMugh: Groggh

All remaining cavemen gathered in a small circle. After heated debate, including lengthy conversations with Trug’s ghost, majority decided to kill Groggh.
    ‘Fool A’boorgh!’ Groghh yelled. ‘You will regret it. I will return and haunt you together with Trug!’
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Groggh was innocent

Night 3 begins

mMugh was triumphant. He stood in the front of A’boorgh with his club in his hands. ‘You stupid female. mMugh fooled you. mMugh is Death God servant. Now, mMugh will kill you. Or…’
    After a dramatic pause, mMugh added: ‘mMugh will kill you. But this don’t have to be for real. One day ago, Rong killed mMugh this way. mMugh’s soul is dead now, but his body strong. A’boorgh has to choose: dead body or dead soul’.

Mafia victory!

A’boorgh was innocent
    mMugh was mafia

The signs of mafia jumbled around when one roleplays caveman. It is a very good thing for all to talk cave man.

groggh still not understand why Trugs ghost talk and talk oddly.

Good game mMuggh. not bad tacticing

Dark Lord of Sith Member Big Bird Hunting Champion, Squid Hunter Champion, Simpsons Shooter Champion, Fun Surfing Champion Darth Feather's Avatar

Ando say game good. Ando thank Sun God Jar-ar-ema. Ando really think Trug bad. When Trug town, Ando think A'Boorgh scum.

Ando wrong. Ando can hit self on head.

Ando like setup. Mafia choose to kill or not during N1. Great problem. Then town choose between believing Ando or believing Trug. Very nice.
    Nathaniël of the mouse guard

"Death is lighter than a feather, duty is heavier than a mountain" - Robert Jordan

The writer of above message is not responsible for any mistakes in the reasoning of said message.

A'Boorgh double stupid. A'Boorgh fail town. Good game mMugh - A'Boorgh choose dead body, and soul live on to be wrong again tomorrow.

mMugh happy. mMugh get to hit people with stick.

...okay, I should probably stop talking like a caveman now.

Also feel like you may be doing this just to completely bamboozle us.
    Visorslash basically nailed my modus operandi here - my kill of Darth Feather was in large part so I could confuse people, and see what crazy conclusions people would draw from it (Let the Lord of Chaos rule ). Similarly, I refrained from killing N1 because I felt it would be boring to just have the one day phase. That's not to say I wouldn't have done the same if I were playing more 'seriously,' since there was method in my madness (or perhaps madness in my method) for both of them, but my primary motivation was to have fun with it.

And of course, thanks for hosting Jarema! It was a nifty setup with the N1 choice to kill or not to kill, and the roleplaying both got people talking and made things more fun, which is always a nice bonus.

Members thankful for this post (2):

I am very grateful to all the players for energy invested into this game. It was hilarious reading it all. If you have as good time playing, as I had hosting, then it was great.

Thanks for the game. I enjoyed it. Lynching me D2 was a terrible decision though. You must lynch the roleblocked player if they choose not to kill.

5 players is simply too little to have a proper mafia game. Its quite difficult to be accurate in any sense of the word in such a small game with such little time and so little players.

Member thankful for this post:

Nice and enjoyable game to follow from outside, had to refrain myself from posting more than once :P
    returning to the shadows.....

5 players is simply too little to have a proper mafia game. Its quite difficult to be accurate in any sense of the word in such a small game with such little time and so little players.
    Fully agree.

I will like to run second part of 'Cavemen Saga' soon, this time for 9-10 players.

Meanwhile, I will host game at civfanatics. Maybe someone would like to join? Approximately 24 hours left until end of signups: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=510896

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234