Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Pratia II

Default Re: Pratia II

Decisions, decisions...of I-K and autolycus, the latter is feeling slightly more scummy to me. Whilst I have nothing against people voting to save themselves, something about his post in doing so seemed off.

vote: autolycus

I'm to tired to make a tail of a head... or is the other way around? But considering for a moment the lack of kill, the votes for abstain/visor and my own joke to DF I think I'll vote: edse for the time being.
    returning to the shadows.....

Dark Lord of Sith Member Big Bird Hunting Champion, Squid Hunter Champion, Simpsons Shooter Champion, Fun Surfing Champion Darth Feather's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ibn-Khaldun View Post
    Soo.. what this means is that DF must have sent an order to kill Jarema and that is why no one died!

Vote: Darth Feather
    So you claim I sent in an order to kill Jarema and when he didn't die I said he was acting weird. I would not have asked for the blocker to come out if I was under the impression that was the reason why my kill failed.

Seems like you are ready to jump to conclusion. Scumtell? Vote: Ibn-Khaldun
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Nathaniël of the mouse guard

"Death is lighter than a feather, duty is heavier than a mountain" - Robert Jordan

The writer of above message is not responsible for any mistakes in the reasoning of said message.

Was it necessary to defend yourself against that?

Quote Originally Posted by edse View Post
    Was it necessary to defend yourself against that?

I wonder what you were going to do if he just omgusvoted IK... unvote; HoS: edse; Vote: Ibn-Khaldun

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

vote: autolycus for being scummy D1, and possibly lurking to throw off suspicion today (I don't know his Friday or Saturday schedule and I don't really feel like metagaming).

Host Member Maeda Path Champion, Arkanoid Champion, 3D SuperBall Champion, Simon Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Breakout Champion Zain's Avatar

Vote Tally

autolycus: 3 (Ferret, Ishmael, Double A)
    Ibn-Khaldun: 3 (Askthepizzaguy, Riedquat, Darth Feather)
    Darth Feather: 2 (Ibn-Khaldun, edse)

Non-voting: autolycus

Round ends 8.5 hours!

Know the dark side Member Askthepizzaguy's Avatar

I don't like this.

Double A: 3 votes (Darth Feather, Askthepizzaguy, autolycus)
    autolycus: 3 votes (Ferret, Ishmael, Double A)
    Ishmael: 1 vote (Ibn-Khaldun)
    Ibn-Khaldun: 1 vote (Riedquat)
    autolycus: 3 (Ferret, Ishmael, Double A)
    Ibn-Khaldun: 3 (Askthepizzaguy, Riedquat, Darth Feather)
    Darth Feather: 2 (Ibn-Khaldun, edse)

Askthepizzaguy voting opposite to Double A two rounds consecutively.
    Double A, Ishmael, Ferret voting Autolycus two rounds consecutively.
    Darth Feather voting with Pizza two rounds consecutively, different target.
    Ibn voting in such a way that deliberately doesn't decide a tie.
    Reidquat voting Ibn two rounds in a row.

What's going on here?
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Senior Member Senior Member Ibn-Khaldun's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well..

Unvote; Vote: autolycus

Yeah someone vote for Ibn Khaldun please. Thanks.
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

My first vote on IK was random, second was just to avoid getting DF tied with IK.

Unvote: Vote: Ibn Khaldun

autolycus has 4 hours to save himself from a tie. How are they resolved btw?

How are they resolved btw?
    I would also like to know this.

They have both been acting very scummy, almost too scummy to actually be scum.

Still:

Unvote; vote: Ibn-Khaldun

Host Member Maeda Path Champion, Arkanoid Champion, 3D SuperBall Champion, Simon Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Breakout Champion Zain's Avatar

autolycus has 4 hours to save himself from a tie. How are they resolved btw?
    24 hour revote session, all votes set back to zero, only votes for the previously tied players will be accepted.

Or random.org

Default Pratia II

Unless I'm mistaken, the votes currently are as follows.

Ibn-Khaldun: 5 (Darth Feather, Riedquat, edse, Ferret, Askthepizzaguy)
    autolycus: 3 (Ishmael, Ibn-Khaldun, Double A)

2.5 hours left

Extending the round 24 hours because I'm out of town and don't really have the time to put out an amazing write-up.

Our glorious host's word is law, but it was clear that Ibn-Khaldun was to be the rightful lynch today, and that the people voting him truly intended to put him to death. No one would have known ahead of time that extra time would be allotted.

So, I'd like to hear from Ibn. Who and what are you?

Autolycus, second verse, same as the first. You got saved from death due in part to my pushing Ibn and Ferret breaking the tie.

You could just as easily have been put to death and if Ibn flips town, I'll want to know who in the blue heck you are.

That's about as articulate as I care to be. Meat shielding this game.

MEAT MEAT MEAT
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Blog Entries

I am townie. Just an ordinary townie without any powers etc.

Actually...

Unvote; Vote: Ibn-Khaldun

I have nothing to loose here anymore..

Quote Originally Posted by Ibn-Khaldun View Post
    Unvote; Vote: Ibn-Khaldun

I have nothing to loose here anymore..
    Lose one of the "o"s in lose.

Too many "o"s means that your spelling is not very tight, and you need loose pants to accommodate the additional "o"s.

Self-voting is silly.

Unvote
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Meat meat meat
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

What on earth are you doing, I-K?

Blog Entries

I am showing you that voting me is silly. Voting autolycus or Darth Feather makes more sense.

still making Bowser jokes Member Roach Kill Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion Double A's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Basically everything other than this day phase makes more sense.

vote: Ibn for providing a bloody WIFOM.

Okay, Day Phase 2 has ended! Please allow a few hours for the write-up, I'm an hour from home!

Blog Entries

Crap I forgot to unvote.

Day Phase 2 Write-up

Sitting in the back against the wall of the meeting hall, Seth Lanson (Ibn-Khaldun) watched on as chaos slowly unfolded. Paranoia, conspiracy theories, even cabin fever was setting in as the hungry, tired, and anxious people congregated together. There was no kill last night, which to the average man would mean there is no killer, but when the imagination runs wild in an insomniac mind driven by fear that apparently is not the case.

Names being yelled out from every corner of the room, frightened mothers and defensive fathers, troublemakers and peacemakers alike seem to all collectively crowd towards the entropy of what was left of their society. The leadership in front of them, bearing the titles of authority, seems to have no effect on the hungry crowd.

The question is no longer what they want. They want blood. They want a sacrifice to atone for the sins of their enemies; someone to take their hate out on. Someone to blame.

In amongst the chaos, the roaring indecipherable murmur slowly focuses in on one undeniable message. A name.

“Lanson… Lanson… LANSON… LANSON!!!” The young man, hooded and alone in the back was soon consumed by the crowd and carried to the front. Fists and feet fly from him as he attempts to tear from the crowd, but regretfully he doesn’t have the power of a hundred hands like they do.

They made him to rest on his knees at the foot of the stage, holding back the very few who truly wished for his life to be spared. “Please, no! I’m not a Prater; I hate them just like you! I’m not your man!” Seth Lanson proclaimed in agony, tears falling from his eyes. He begged, he pleaded, which seemed to only fuel the flame of the riot.

A man bearing a knife made his way towards Seth, and got behind him, holding him there with the knife to his throat. The crowd egged him on, demanding his death. And so it was, his throat was cut, and his life removed from him.

As if planned, all tension from the room vanished along with Seth Lanson. People somehow felt comforted and satisfied with the death of this man. They sigh a breath of relief, for now...

Explanation:

Lynch 1: Townie – Seth Lanson (Ibn-Khaldun)

Night Phase 2 begins now and will end tomorrow, Monday, at 9:00PM (GMT -5)

Those of you with nighttime abilities, please PM me ASAP. If I receive no PM from you in the allotted time then it's simply your loss and could mean your "life".

Also if you have any questions, I'm here.
    Last edited by Zain; 10-28-2013 at 05:13.

In general that was a lame ending to that round.

Bad play, all.

MEAT
    #Winstontoostrong
    #Montytoostronger

Just a quick update: Waiting on one PM to finish out the Night Phase and then I will do the write-up. He has until 9:00PM (4.5 hours) to comply.

Word of advise: It is often appealing to remain quiet during the first few day phases of a new mafia game to draw attention away from yourselves and attempt to "survive" the game until something is revealed via write-up. I'll have you know that through my experiences the more discussion that takes place, the more data is revealed and the EASIER it is for the Town. And this is especially true for smaller mafia games where there are less individuals to try to keep track of.

LYNCH the lurkers, they're often attempting to keep attention off of themselves. The more discussion that takes place, the higher the chance of a Town victory.

That is all.

Night Phase 2 Write-up

After the lynching of Seth Lanson, the Mobilian peoples rested. It was as if a spirit of peace and tranquility fell over them. Families reassured themselves and each other that everything was going to be okay. People actually started smiling and laughing again. Some of the kids ran together, played hide and seek and other imaginary games. Spirits were definitely higher now, but perhaps prematurely...

Night fell and the people rested, guards were more lax, some even fell asleep, to their demise...

A man dressed in a black cloak sat and watched as eyes closed and movement ceased, then he slowly crept his way to his first target.

Manuel Foster (Askthepizzaguy) had perched himself between two larger families in which he was familiar with, as his entire family had been lost to the Praters. Alone he rested in his sleeping bag on his back, facing a small crack in the walls where he could sometimes see the distant shine of a star. He was asleep when the man in the black cloak reached him, and with a quick move he covered his mouth and sliced his throat. This slice wasn't one meant to bleed him out, no... this was meant to mute the man. Manuel woke up, startled, screaming at the top of his lungs but nothing but silence coming from him. The assailant kept his hand over his mouth, and held him down to avoid making any noise or noticeable movement. He bent down and whispered in Manuel's ear, "Pratia has you... my name is Hayden Matthews, you might have heard of me. Nothing personal, but you're on the list." Then he drove the knife home severing the arteries in Manuel's neck. He bled out in seconds.

The next morning screams woke the Mobilian's from the families near Manuel Foster's body. Ryan and Cpt. Battle ran over inspecting the dark red stained carcass, "Who is responsible for this??" Ryan yelled out in grief. He looked back quickly at the gathering crowd, "Found him! Find the man responsible, and I will have his head!"

Explanation:

Kill 1: Townie – Manuel Foster (Askthepizzaguy)

Day Phase 3 begins now and will end tomorrow, Tuesday, at 11:59PM (GMT -5)

At present, the only person I find scummy is autolycus, based on the vibe I got from his D1 posting. I'm open to a more reasoned case, but I see no reason to deviate at present.

vote: autolycus

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast